Who's drinking and surfin

Just had a thought :exclamation: How many people are enjoying a tipple right now.

I’am and i have just started a nice bottle of red wine. Please feel free to describe yours :smiley:

bacardi and coke :wink:

Just to indicate this is Surfin the internet dont get any idea’s for drinking and driving :laughing: :smiley:

Lol… :laughing: :laughing: :smiley:

mt

HIC :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Joshh:
Just to indicate this is Surfin the internet dont get any idea’s for drinking and driving

Lol…

We already know that cos due to the state of our roads we would spill most of it

I’m on a nice whisky cos i will not be driving at all saturday and out for a meal with a fellow driver + wive’s ,taxi back so we can all partake.
I must be honest in the past past i did have a bevvy on sunday night and drove earlish monday but then us olden’s all did that,nowdays i don’t drink 12 hour’s before i drive which i hope keeps me legal

I had a glass of wine at 5 and another at 5:30 but im in tomorrow so its coffee for me now 08:00 start tomorrow :frowning::(:frowning:

Well done :slight_smile: You have a good time.

i was till i was reminded tha i was working toms so came home :frowning:

just a couple of bottles of wife beater for me tonight

you certainly dont work for white and co only haveing a couple LOL

I;m sitting here surrounded by several empty newky brown bottles and they will be joined by several more before the night is out, :smiley: no driving till monday

im starting at 4am in the morning for 2 trips to freightliner at trafford park. :imp:

Boddingtons for me, wife always has my crate in for Friday night to help me unwind :open_mouth: , Doesn’t think i drink during the week :laughing:

i’m on a night out tonight, and starting at 5, so 1 can of carlsberg for me :frowning:
the brandy will have too wait till tomorrow night.

I am drinking, had a bottle of some pinot grigio and got a load of wife beater to get through. I’m not driving till someone gives me a driving job! At which point I’ll cut back on the weekend binges(a bit) Fridays used to be a bottle of vodka night, until I realised feeling crap all Saturday and not getting back to normal self till Sunday was not a good idea!

Quaffing and have quaffed a fair few cans of a beer called “Etoire Dor”
5% and £5:70 for a 24 slab ,boughtthem in Belguiqerecntly butidont fink itz ttthat ssstrongg

Currently a nice pint of Magners with loads of ice… mmmmm

magnumboy:
Currently a nice pint of Magners with loads of ice… mmmmm

Womans drink . . . car park NOW
:laughing: :laughing:

Truth juice…otherwise known as whiskey !! Can’t whack it !!! :smiley:

cup of tea as i got my hernia op at 8am tomorrow :smiley: :smiley: