Who's drinking and surfin

Im on red wine from a drip fixed to the side of my screen :stuck_out_tongue:

Wheel Nut:
Im on red wine from a drip fixed to the side of my screen :stuck_out_tongue:

Where was this purchased and for how much■■? If it doesnt exist get your ■■■ on dragons den!

Im on none as I am up at 0700 for more class one lesson so I suppose this time its worth it :wink:
Tomorrow though is a different story, off to Coventry to watch Forest and then watching the boxing from about half ten so will get a crate in to see me through till the de la hoya fight at 4 am :laughing:

a few tins of carling,not back until 16.30 sun afternoon, so a few more might be tried yet,medicinal purposes only ( i do have a cold/man flu at the mo ) :slight_smile:

Just got back home - no driving tomorrow so having a nice chilled bottle of Chardonnay and a quick look through the forum.

I don’t touch the stuff

Andydisco:
I;m sitting here surrounded by several empty newky brown bottles and they will be joined by several more before the night is out, :smiley: no driving till monday

Andy, we just call them bottles of broon up here!!! :laughing:

neil46:
cup of tea as i got my hernia op at 8am tomorrow :smiley: :smiley:

Could be worse Neil…

it could be me having the op. :laughing: :laughing:

im on my sixth pint of nelson mandella. only a few miles left to go as i type this. unload then il be on the jaimeson’s all night :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: just joking

I,m getting ready to start again :slight_smile: I will go for a nice bottle of Blanc :smiley:

I,M NOT A ALKY :smiley:

5 pm Saturday night5 and im on bottle of wine number 2, I cooked the curry for the wife and kids and me, i done the shopping, I walked the dog.

And soon I will be getting pished !!!.