Whoops

Hats off to him that’s 2 tippers off the road :smiley:

Shuttlespanker, is that you?

Soft ground or not level when lifted?

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

When I done holiday relief tipper work for a mate years ago, there was 3 off the same co went over like dominoes, tipping too close together at the site I was tipping…epic ballls up.

A lot of this is down to the good old rear window that no one has any more .

It is a tipper, It does not say which way :open_mouth:

Least his orange beacon is still working :blush:

Never done tipper work but what should be done in a situation like that, say soft ground? Obviously dump the air out of the trailer but would it be worth swinging the unit on a 45° angle to the trailer?

The whirlwind:
Never done tipper work but what should be done in a situation like that, say soft ground? Obviously dump the air out of the trailer but would it be worth swinging the unit on a 45° angle to the trailer?

Absolutely not. Unit and trailer dead in line please.

Obviously the Renault driver was jealous of the superior equipment to his left and thought “I know how to mess up his scania” :grimacing:

TiredAndEmotional:

The whirlwind:

Absolutely not. Unit and trailer dead in line please.

Yep. Not doing that was probably the main cause of this incident.

The whirlwind:

The key really to to be totally straight and have a clear space/exit in front of you as once the load goes out the back it will push you forward.

Where is that tango? What went wrong? Sticky load?

Clarkie’s Scania,

mrginge:

The whirlwind:

The key really to to be totally straight and have a clear space/exit in front of you as once the load goes out the back it will push you forward.

Where is that tango? What went wrong? Sticky load?

Not sure where it was mate

El Deano:
Soft ground or not level when lifted?

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Not always could be ram just snapping or the load holding up

Punchy Dan:

Thought that was what mirrors are for

just the same ,my arse would have been booted round the yard for parking so close to an other truck, boss man and the"brothers " had a rule no closer than 40ft distance between unloading trailers,did that one day and two subbies reversed between me and my running mate at our satellite yard …loader man tried to reason with them but they just ignored him …they got the hint when they went to load at the quarry for the yard and were told NOPE obey our rules or no work they were benched for the day…buggers used to drive out of the yard onto the highway with the bodies still up in the air in a rush to get an extra load in…(stockpiling thousands o tons o stone and sand 101,161,for two lanes x10miles concrete road. gov contract we held the contract so our rules plus gov H&S guys coming out o the woodwork)

nick2008:

Punchy Dan:

Thought that was what mirrors are for

You’d be doing well to see the gap between the body and the chassis through the mirrors :unamused:

Most of the big boys state you must be 18 metres between tipping vehicles