Whoops

Fastest trucks on the road pass you at night that fast you [zb] yourself. :smiley:

Run that ragged you need a truck that does 62 and you need to use the 3rd lane. All for not much more than minimum wage :laughing: .

Stuart Nicol Transport based in Shotts I think .His motors look smart …So is it just points and a fine ,or is it a more severe punishment with the Professional driver tag

Bloke at our place got the tin tack for this.

Was the M6 that busy at night he needed to use the 3rd lane ■■? At a guess he probably drives his car in the 3rd lane only ,even on an empty motorway …

How do they get away with running at over 60mph on the motorway? I thought speed limiters are legally set to stop a truck accelerating beyond 56mph. I kind of guess that the speedometer on the truck must be showing 56 and the speed limiter must be fooled into thinking the truck is doing 56. But everyone knows their true speed is about 62. So how come the DVSA don’t do anything about this illegal and unfair limiter fiddling? They too must know what’s going on!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

damoq:
How do they get away with running at over 60mph on the motorway? I thought speed limiters are legally set to stop a truck accelerating beyond 56mph. I kind of guess that the speedometer on the truck must be showing 56 and the speed limiter must be fooled into thinking the truck is doing 56. But everyone knows their true speed is about 62. So how come the DVSA don’t do anything about this illegal and unfair limiter fiddling? They too must know what’s going on!

They know but impossible to pull over ex amount of trucks per day to enforce

Tommy7437:

damoq:

They know but impossible to pull over ex amount of trucks per day to enforce

Del Boy I mean AndrewG will be along to tell how it’s done soon :laughing: :laughing:

deny everything as the tacho head is sealed…a quick gv9 and a recaliberation (preferrably on near bald tyres) then a quick jaunt down to co armagh bandit country with £100 to have it reset back to 62,or 65 or whatever you want…(thats the norm over here anyway)… :smiley:

youtube.com/watch?v=lOIJzo4 … Q&index=25

this dude gets a gold start for not lifting the super hampton from the mat as he passes the camera van :smiley:

you could always sing along to this and pass a few mins…or have a chug…the choice is yours…its a tough job over here,but someones gotta do it…keep those elbows in now… :wink:
youtube.com/watch?v=_9IAPCkD3Ug

depending on who you recognise in the tang music vid,then you just MAY be a tang yourself… :smiley:

Plenty of money in Irish haulage then by the looks of that. I assume the people who enjoy that also like to hang “Cowboys don’t care” light boards in there motors.

sure theres no money to be made in haulage at all at all at all :smiley:

and all the cowboys care about is fat calves as you might have noticed wearing the white spray on denims…

the big question is this…
HOW MANY OF YOU PERVERTS PAUSED THE VIDEO AS THE TARTS WERE WAVING AT THE TRUCKS GOING PAST :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

damoq:

We had a Daf CF at my old place that did 58 which is borderline legal. Used to be fun on a Friday night running empty down to Litchfield. Could be sat in lane 3 out of 4 going up the hill just past J28 passing everything.

A couple of years ago I had an MAN that did a true 55mph so about average really. I took it in for tacho calibration one day and was instructed to wait for it. When the guy had finished he brought it round to me and said “it was running a bit slow wasn’t it?” I started to say no not really but didn’t finish the sentence because I didn’t really get what he was getting at. So off I go back to base bob tail, gets on the A1 and floored it…sat nav now saying 58mph [emoji1] Very few trucks came past me from that day on. I didn’t stay there long after so didn’t get to see how fast it went on new drive rubber but I bet it would have been pushing 60! My current stead flicks between 55 and 56 on the sat nav.

Thats everyday for the nicol boys.Nice to see the police officer standing at the white line to take the picture #Roadsafety

I was on the m1 this week in the middle east Lane at 56 next thing I nearly had my mirrors blown off with the speed of this Irish motor in the 3rd Lane and no way was he doing anything under 70 as speed camera’s flashed him

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

SNT have always had a bit of a reputation up here “all flash no cash” etc etc, and to be fair from what I’ve heard myself it’s probably true, but I don’t know any of the drivers or their circumstances so it aint for me to criticize.
With regards to the outside lane , yeh it it is a bit naughty but again I cant criticize cos that would be a bit hypocritical :wink: :wink: now I know the whiter than white brigade on here will probably ■■■■ there pants but when your confronted with a couple of fanny’s elephant racing up an empty three lane motorway at 50 mph then for me it would be the 3rd lane with no hesitation.

harrawaffa:
Plenty of money in Irish haulage then by the looks of that. I assume the people who enjoy that also like to hang “Cowboys don’t care” light boards in there motors.

Shotts is in Scotland. Time for a new sat nav? :stuck_out_tongue:

Used to do it in the 80s, not now though even if I could (set at 53) and especially not for the wage I am on.

Yeh it’s wrong, it’s against the law, etc etc, and if the driver is on crap wages as alleged,.and he risks his licence for this…he’s a grade A chump …end of, but what do I know, I don’t even know him or his co.
However what I DO know is this is the job for the Police, well to …police, and for DVSA to punish them.
Nothing to do with you me, anyone else, and especially not a Road Vigilante fanny type, with a camera . :smiling_imp:

mdourish:
I was on the m1 this week in the middle east Lane at 56 next thing I nearly had my mirrors blown off with the speed of this Irish motor in the 3rd Lane and no way was he doing anything under 70 as speed camera’s flashed him

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

they can flash away…it wont end up in paddyland if hes on southern plates.

OVLOV JAY:

harrawaffa:

Shotts is in Scotland. Time for a new sat nav? :stuck_out_tongue:

Haha I’m well aware my yards within spitting distance! I was referring to the video DD posted showing all those fancy Irish motors with the fairy lights on them.