Who Would Truck Drivers Vote For?

Obviously this thread ultimately belongs in Bully’s Bar but if I start it off here it will attract more answers.

Who would you vote for if there was a General Election tomorrow?

Harry Monk !

None of the above!! :grimacing:

dessy:

+1

Just a shame that than particular option is not available on the ballot paper.

Voting only encourages politicians to carry on doing whatever the hell they like rather than what we would like them to do.

Bacon Sandwich:

dessy:

+1

Just a shame that than particular option is not available on the ballot paper.

“None of the above” is the easiest option there is, you don’t even need to go to the polling station to vote for it!

If voting made any difference the government would have banned it :laughing:

They might as well just be up front and honest and give you the ballot paper with the only option there really is…

• EU / Brussels

The illusion of separate parties is wearing thin, it’s plain as day to see that all the power lies with unelected bureaucrats in Brussels now anyway. :angry:

I stopped voting since the last election, sod the lot of em

UKIP .None of the others have done any good.

Monster Raving Looney Party … That covers any of the options available !

I would vote for Jezza Clarkson, he doesn’t like speed limits, bus lanes, caravans or speed cameras.
He allegedly cheats on his wife and earns a fortune.
My hero

i voted BNP on this thread. but when i think about it UKIP have more realistic chance of getting in.
so i will probably vote for UKIP in the next elections.

labour used to be the working mans party, but it’s just full of public school career polititions that are out of touch with the working man.
the conservatives brought a lot of much needed cash into the ecconomy in the 80’s, but then the cash from privatising everything ran out, so they raised taxes, and created a recession.
labour got in again, and carried on with tory policies.
so nothing will change for the better if labour, and conservative have the power. they are from the same background nowadays.

if i could, i’d vote for a military coup. just to blow the cobwebs away.

not sure to be honest,always voted labour other than last election when i didnt get there,t.b.f up until now im doing o.k with the conseratives,even though theres been a recession we seem o.k,holidays,cars,go out regular,not keen on milliband so id say if i did vote now id vote for the conservatives

Always been a labour man but as has been said not much between them and torys so ukip it is as imm fed up being dicated to by europe

Probably UKIP but with the reservation that I think that their policy is still one of selling us out to the global free market but just without us being tied to Euro Land and paying them for the privilege.Which means that it’ll be just the Chinese telling us what to do and our economy being run for their benefit instead of the economy being run for the benefit of,and us being told what to do by,both the Chinese and ze Germans together.

Dave the Renegade:
UKIP .None of the others have done any good.

+++

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using Tapatalk 2

i have always voted labour,but as been mentioned i dont believe there is any difference in the 3 main parties. and i would never ever vote tory on principle. ukip seems a better option

UKIP but Lord Norman Tebbit for prime minister.

pavaroti:

the chingford skinhead, could do with him to shake this country by scruff of the neck and get rid of some of the dross in this country

poppiesfan:

pavaroti:

the chingford skinhead, could do with him to shake this country by scruff of the neck and get rid of some of the dross in this country

Great idea if you want a massive pool of unemployed workers all desperate to work for less than the minimum wage which is how that idiot looked at it in the day when he was in charge and is probably what he’s still advising Cam and Clegg now hence the idea of making people work for unemployment ‘benefit’ rates of pay.So how does that idea create spending power in the economy :question: :unamused: .

Carryfast:

poppiesfan:

pavaroti:

Great idea if you want a massive pool of unemployed workers all desperate to work for less than the minimum wage which is how that idiot looked at it in the day when he was in charge and is probably what he’s still advising Cam and Clegg now hence the idea of making people work for unemployment ‘benefit’ rates of pay.So how does that idea create spending power in the economy :question: :roll: .

Motivates people to do the right things in life so as to avoid crap pay and jobs, unlike at the moment in welfare Britian. Singapore is a good example of this where most the population are now university graduates with a good standard of living.