Who the hell are you?

Just to gauge who’s posting on TNUK, and if we can trust who is advising us. :wink:

Day release me :laughing: with four nights out! :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

Full time employment, cant really afford anything else with a family to support. The only time I would go on agency (which I wouldn’t mind doing one day for the variety) is if I got the boot and needed to bring a bit of cash in.

where is the option for Self Employed or Owner Driver?

Added the option.

And it was going so well, I just amended the question and it’s gone and wiped all the votes off. :imp:

Can’t full in a poll on tapatalk

I’m self employed on Class 2 tippers mostly, on nights. I’ve come off a block artic and I’m really enjoying tippers.

Full time class 1 tipper driver :smiley:

Full time employment driving a wagon and drag with forklift delivering to building sites and farms.

Ken

No category for me - - I can take the hint!

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

full time senior driver, been in the game for 20 plus years on and off, try to check all posts on regulation are accurate before I post, the rest is just my personal opinion take it or leave it as you will :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Peter Smythe:
No category for me - - I can take the hint!

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Can you not retire early and tick that option?

Maybe I should have put a non of the above option, but I fear if I meddle with the poll again I will wipe all the votes like last time.

Also full time driver, done every one of the options over last 34 years, (apart from the care home bit :smiley: ) mostly tramping, UK only at moment, but looking at going back on for the foreigners when that situation improves in terms of pay as it used to be (but not holding my breath)

Robroy in two years you will be in one :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

In full time employment driving class 1 doing 95% fridge work with a little bit of ambient chucked in sometimes. Past test nearly 26 yrs ago. I would say i’m well clued up on all the regs but all things mechanical not my strong point.
Well that’s who i am.

Full time, general haulage, currently curtain siders. Before, night trunking, fridges, bins/skips/sludge with a little bit of ADR. Oh and I’ve got a bus ticket too, but only lasted 3 months doing town buses - you need to be more thick skinned that I am to put up with the crap from the bus riding public…

Hey ho! :grimacing: :unamused: :sunglasses:

I’ve been around a long time, well since I was 18 now 52…all I’ve really done is haulage starting with me little brown book, log books right up to today. done general haulage Flats taught tilts euroliners tippers tankers box fridges freezers DD w&d Drop boxes etc chains wide high and abnormal ■■■■
vans 7.5t then 7.5t with trl then class 1

never done the OTW but did do the IOW :wink:

oh I don’t and never will do ADR they don’t pay enough

Currently agency but desperate for full time permanent work. Been doing the job 19 years and done general, boxes, fridges and fuel tankers. Reside in Northamptonshire. :slight_smile:

mickyblue:
Robroy in two years you will be in one :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: That’s a good point, but TWO years? :open_mouth: , I aint THAT old you cheeky git :smiley:

on full time employment untill december then ■■■■ knows as our part of the company is up for sale no buyer by first of jan no job so back to agency for me FML
oh i do 7.5 t adr work based in Rochdale