Who remembers buying this

The good ole 80’s

Hell yeah, Good Buddy :smiley:

Oh dear, am I really that old?
And was I really that sad?

Not I :exclamation:
If anyone talks CB lingo to me even now I just ignore them, it gets me in trouble many times, taling to guys on the CB who response “Forty two”
“What ?”
“Forty two”
“What are you talking about?”
“Forty two … it means yes”
“Then why don’t you say yes FFS”
“Can anyone give me a 10-36?” WTF ?
If you can’t talk English dont’ bother :laughing:

It’s never been my scene, you don’t need 'em over here anyway, that and I’m an anti-social bleeder. :laughing:

Silver_Surfer:
It’s never been my scene, you don’t need 'em over here anyway, that and I’m an anti-social bleeder. :laughing:

Wot you doing on here then ?

Pat Hasler:
If anyone talks CB lingo to me even now I just ignore them, it gets me in trouble many times, taling to guys on the CB who response “Forty two”
“What ?”
“Forty two”

FFS? WTF?

Saaamon:

Pat Hasler:
“What ?”
“Forty two”

FFS? WTF?

yes saaamon, ironic isn’t it!:grin: but I believe it may be a woosh moment!

It looks like the '80s had poor grammar too!

Silver_Surfer:

I find having a CB is a great way to find out what has gone off if you are stuck in traffic on a moterway also if you are traveling in Convoy(not on Rubber Ducks and Pig Pens amount of Trucks) but say 2 or 3 and they have CBS you can have the banter whilst not breaking any law as there is no law saying you cannot use a 2 way radio whilst driving as there is if you use you’re phone :wink:

shytalk:

Silver_Surfer:

Wot you doing on here then ?

I like to watch. :laughing:

SteveBarnsleytrucker:
…there is no law saying you cannot use a 2 way radio whilst driving as there is if you use you’re phone :wink:

Why isn’t there? I was behind a local council Focus van the other day, weaving all over the show, slowing down, speeding up…all the tell-tail signs of driver on phone. Gets along side to put him (as it turned out) behind me and to educate him a little on the error of his ways and he’s on a hand-held two-way, talking to base!# What’s the difference?

#Probably telling them,“Get the kettle on, I’m on me way back”.

cargocargocargo:

SteveBarnsleytrucker:
…there is no law saying you cannot use a 2 way radio whilst driving as there is if you use you’re phone :wink:

Why isn’t there? I was behind a local council Focus van the other day, weaving all over the show, slowing down, speeding up…all the tell-tail signs of driver on phone. Gets along side to put him (as it turned out) behind me and to educate him a little on the error of his ways and he’s on a hand-held two-way, talking to base!# What’s the difference?

#Probably telling them,“Get the kettle on, I’m on me way back”.

Because the Old Bill would be brakeing the law then as they are using 2 way radios when in high speed pursuits or going to a crime. Fair enough they’re not using the old 2 ways what they used to hold in their hand but they are still using a 2 way.

Pat Hasler:
“What ?”
“Forty two”

Rather have a 69 :wink: :laughing:

tango boy:

Pat Hasler:
“What ?”
“Forty two”

I’d rather have a 99 with flake :smiley:

SteveBarnsleytrucker:

tango boy:

Pat Hasler:
“What ?”
“Forty two”

I’d rather have a 99 with flake :smiley:

Twin cone, two flakes■■? :wink: :laughing:

Go on then :wink: don’t forget bits and nuts! :grimacing:

SteveBarnsleytrucker:

Hundereds n thousands■■? also strawberry sauce too■■? :wink: :laughing:

tango boy:

SteveBarnsleytrucker:

Hundereds n thousands■■? also strawberry sauce too■■? :wink: :laughing:

Play the game you lot.

Strawberry or lemon top?

Cant see owt,im told i havnt got permission to see it :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: