Who on TNUK has had the Covid Jab?

Ok then Juddian, I’ve given my take on it…maybe I’ve become one of those who encourages, this crap, who knows, but wtf is the alternative?
(Btw…this comes from somebody who has spent most of his adult life fighting conformity, treating authority with contempt and with a casual attitude that has got me in loads of different types of bother, serious and otherwise.)

So bearing in mind what you have said and think, how do WE deal with this,.what do we do to try and regain a normal life, what action can we take against these contrilolling/ruling class ■■■■ s, so we can resume a normal life away from work, freely associate with friends, take holidays and weekends away with the wife, go to football, drinks out with mates without jumping through hoops (my daughter and husband went for a weekend in Edinburgh,.she had to pre book bars in a 3 hour slot before they went)
As I say I’m sick of being allowed to work unlimitedly but not be allowed to spend my free time as I want to…so what do we do would you suggest.
Please don’t come back with…there is no answer, and that you personally ain’t bothered because you are ok with a non social life,anyway ,.and that you can live with it by showing (futile) reistance,.because many of us are bothered.

Juddian:
Return to normal?

Hows that working out for you so far peoples, ready to be allowed the freedom they stole from you a year last March on June 21st? Done everything those self appointed camp guards demanded, danced to their tune, ticked all the boxes etc etc and look where its got you.

This was never about the so called pandemic, and no i don’t believe it was some concocted germ warfare unleashed from the PRC either, that’s them all shouting ‘‘look a cuckoo’’ whilst their real agenda, control of the world’s peoples carries on via the constant fear messaging.
Seen the controlled peacocks strutting around St Ives at the summit, giving speeches provided for them by the decision makers who own them? what a sorry arsed looking bunch of yes men/women/whatever.

By going along with their plans for control you’ve only made the beast more comfortable and confident they can demand more.

The official line was/is clearly based on the natural virus narrative and any suggestion that it’s a chimera acccidently or deliberately released by the commies is met by the same conspiracy nut accusations as the fake virus side.
You don’t set up a diversion by vehemently ruling it out from the start shouting conspiracy nut at any dissenters.
Yep control of the worlds people by a regime which is based on the control of an unquestioning, subservient proletariate, serving a self appointed elite.Which will happily commit genocide to impose its will.
Now which regime might that be.

J:
6 months until winter… gonna be lively.

robroy:
Ok then Juddian, I’ve given my take on it…maybe I’ve become one of those who encourages, this crap, who knows, but wtf is the alternative?
(Btw…this comes from somebody who has spent most of his adult life fighting conformity, treating authority with contempt and with a casual attitude that has got me in loads of different types of bother, serious and otherwise.)

So bearing in mind what you have said and think, how do WE deal with this,.what do we do to try and regain a normal life, what action can we take against these contrilolling/ruling class [zb] s, so we can resume a normal life away from work, freely associate with friends, take holidays and weekends away with the wife, go to football, drinks out with mates without jumping through hoops (my daughter and husband went for a weekend in Edinburgh,.she had to pre book bars in a 3 hour slot before they went)
As I say I’m sick of being allowed to work unlimitedly but not be allowed to spend my free time as I want to…so what do we do would you suggest.
Please don’t come back with…there is no answer, and that you personally ain’t bothered because you are ok with a non social life,anyway ,.and that you can live with it by showing (futile) reistance,.because many of us are bothered.

They said the ‘vaccine’ would fix everything including the issue of ‘vaccine’ passports.
They clearly intentionally lied to us in that regard.
The plan is all there in agenda 30.
It’s a surrender document the elites have more to gain by doing that than fighting against it.
It’s Communist instigators like to chuck in a few ‘persuaders’ and frighteners here and there to move that surrender along if they think it isn’t happening as quickly as agreed.

DCPCFML:
J:

Especially if people turn and get ■■■■■■ off enough to turn to anarchy…maybe that is part of their plan to find out who leaders will be and to show who is boss.
Jeez I’ve joined the conspiracy theorists myself :blush: . :unamused: :laughing:

Robroy, i’ll try and give my take on it…oh and nothing would please me more than to be completely wrong about everything that’s happening and is likely to happen.

The present farce is not an overreaction by people with our best interests at heart, i truly belive what is happening has been planned for many years, with seriously rich people (the likes who attend the World Economic Forum) having placed their front men and women where they can say the words written for them and instigate the actions of the WEC etc.

One would like to say it was ignorance that sent the elderly and infirm out from hospitals and into care homes where doctors refused to visit and treat them and where they could be treated with medicines far from being in their best interests (another subject entirely), who came up with that gem to save the bloody NHS eh…and people stood out in their sodding gardens applauding the, what shall we call it, neglectful killing of innocent oldies who helpfully infected many others within the care homes with their flu, the flu is a dangerous illness for old people already frail and with likely several co-morbdities already, that they were then literally left to die alone unable to see and be seen or held and cared for by their loved ones is a scandal of cruelty and shame that might well come to rival the likes of the bloody Mendele’s of this world if the real truth is ever allowed to be told, all those who took part in this cruel ending of decent people’s lives should be ashamed and in due course stand trial.

Bought and paid for scientists, many of them behavioural/psychological/statistical with questionable at best track records telling the placemen what they were required to hear, with other esteemed scientists and medical practioners here and around the world not agreeing and saying entirely the opposite deplatformed and denied mainstream media coverage.

Ok i could go on for hours and can already feel some here thinking up withering laughable childish jibes, the fact i never answer them because they are on ignore doesn’t seem to register, i only see them when they get quoted :unamused: .

Anyway what do we do, we say bloody no to everything.

We switch off the mainstream media, it is not the news it is not unbiased, it is towing the govt’s propaganda line which in turn is just repeating what those who sponsor them have planned, that is the first step.
We have to accept that what we knew before is gone for now, it is not going to return until we make it so, freedoms people once took for granted are only going to be issued as rewards if you play their game, just like Lucifer, sorry, Bliar (a more sorry arsed bleeder you could not invent) has called for, and yes he has the ear of DePfeffels fake govt when in a just world would be big baz’s ■■■■■ in a high security prison.

Unless you play by their rules the pub you used to enjoy isn’t going to be as you once knew it, so what you do is form your own pubs, you and your mates meet at each others houses, have a barbecue and a good few beers and watch the footie in the conservatory or maybe more hands on lads will build large heated sheds and kit them out with pool tables sofas fridges heating etc.
The hospitality industry is bolloxed anyway, they’ve done for it, as they have so many small businesses which have been wiped out, and look once again they’ve shifted the bloody goal posts, so ‘freedom’ has been curtailed again and some poor sods who managed to get away on holiday have had to cut them short and possibly not be allowed back to work for several weeks…assuming they have a job to return to at all when the money Sunak plucked from his ringpiece stops…and oh boy when the bills for that bit of financial wizardry come in you’ll see some devastation of peoples livelihoods.

Stop taking the bloody experimental medicine, its not been fully approved because it hasn’t completed either animal testing or long term human testing.
If you’ve taken the muck so far do not take any more, do not feel bullied forced cajoled or blackmailed to take any more, or have a carrot dangled in front of your nose, it is not a vaccine in the true sense of the word, it is something else entirely and it aint there for the benefit of us plebs.

Please people do not let these ■■■■■■■■ inject your children with this muck, children are virtually immune to the bloody flu unless they have serious other problems, seriously anyone considering doing so take a long hard look at yourself and tell the school and anyone else who demands your children be experimented on that you do not under any circumstances agree and nor do they, and woe betide any bugger who touches them…in some ways i wish my kids were younger again, anyone attempting this with them would have the displeasure of angering my good lady, something well worth watching which they wouldn’t want to repeat.

The word is NO, when enough people don’t conform, don’t do as they’re told they’ll have to think again.
Yes it’s not going to be easy, but when enough people realise that society has split into those that conform and those that don’t, the non conformists can form their own society and stop feeding the egos of these would be dictators.
You have nothing to lose in the long run.

Remember, its us plebs are the majority by thousands of percent, the elites and the rich are a mere handful, do not accept the morsels they throw us, tell them to ■■■■■■■■.

edit, oh and longer term people should do what should have been doing for 30 years or more, not voting for the same scum time after time, the liblabcon has been dead for at least 30 years its only propped up by the media it pays paying homage to it and plebs by the million unable to think for themselves voting like turkeys for Christmas.

DCPCFML:
J:

Yup, the people have 6 months to turn this around and stop complying.
Its going to morph into the climate scam next, but again that can be stopped if enough people say the magic word, NO, and stop complying with these petty dictators.

Juddian:

DCPCFML:
J:

Yup, the people have 6 months to turn this around and stop complying.
Its going to morph into the climate scam next, but again that can be stopped if enough people say the magic word, NO, and stop complying with these petty dictators.

I think you’ve perhaps misunderstood my post. I was referring to the people who have already “complied”… :bulb:

Juddian:
Ok i could go on for hours and can already feel some here thinking up withering laughable childish jibes, the fact i never answer them because they are on ignore doesn’t seem to register, i only see them when they get quoted :unamused:

I fear that blocking and refusing to engage with anything that doesn’t fit your specific narrative doesn’t portray the image you hope it does. Not a surprise however. I imagine I’m on your block list so you won’t see this alas.

switchlogic:
I fear that blocking and refusing to engage with anything that doesn’t fit your specific narrative doesn’t portray the image you hope it does. Not a surprise however. I imagine I’m on your block list so you won’t see this alas.

Says the person who calls anyone who doesn’t agree with the establishment narrative, a conspiracy theorist.

switchlogic:

Juddian:
Ok i could go on for hours and can already feel some here thinking up withering laughable childish jibes, the fact i never answer them because they are on ignore doesn’t seem to register, i only see them when they get quoted :unamused:

I’ve had some RIGHT helmets in various guises regularly having a go at me and trying to annoy me, (still have in fact :smiley: ) …The last thing I would do is block them as the more they continue to do it, the more they eventually show themselves up to be what they are to the rest of the forum members.
As for legit members, those with different views, discussing opposing opinions on things is what the forum is all about.

robroy:

switchlogic:

Juddian:

I’ve had some RIGHT helmets in various guises regularly having a go at me and trying to annoy me, (still have in fact :smiley: ) …The last thing I would do is block them as the more they continue to do it, the more they eventually show themselves up to be what they are to the rest of the forum members.
As for legit members, those with different views, discussing opposing opinions on things is what the forum is all about.

If it was opposing views sensibly discussed then superb, exactly what a forum is about, but its not that its a long history of sniping and often childish remarks so i cannot be bothered.

Juddian:

robroy:

switchlogic:

Juddian:

If it was opposing views sensibly discussed then superb, exactly what a forum is about, but its not that its a long history of sniping and often childish remarks so i cannot be bothered.

Yeh I get it Juddian, but I reckon if you do block them, and they get to know, they get some sort of weird satisfaction.
I find them lightly irritating, rather than being offended, and if it brightens up their otherwise sad lives, who am I to deny them that pleasure. :smiley:

Well I’ve had my second on the 4th June and still haven’t grown and extra arm or leg or head. And no side effects at all other than feeling like someone has given me a dead arm for a couple days on each jab.

Juddian:

robroy:

switchlogic:

Juddian:

I’m gonna tell my mum on you. You’re mean

bitchute.com/video/kq8hHFlLRzhX/

This bloke has it nailed, dunno where he’s come from but not a moment too late, seen several videos featuring him now, he says in two mins what it took me 20 bloody mins to type, badly.

Juddian:
https://www.bitchute.com/video/kq8hHFlLRzhX/

This bloke has it nailed, dunno where he’s come from but not a moment too late, seen several videos featuring him now, he says in two mins what it took me 20 bloody mins to type, badly.

:exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: CONSPIRACY THEORIST !! :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation:

:smiley:

Here’s what those who have taken the experimental mRNA gene modification therapy can probably look forward to: Dr. Sherri Tenpenny . Dismiss it as conspiracy nonsense if you so wish. I don’t care, but I am looking forward to all the empty roads and parking spaces next year :slight_smile: . Call me a heartless [zb] but been trying to warn people for the past 12+ months and they didn’t want to listen so good luck this winter when the seasonal viruses do their rounds.

DCPCFML:

Juddian:

:exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: CONSPIRACY THEORIST !! :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation:

Here’s what those who have taken the experimental mRNA gene modification therapy can probably look forward to: Dr. Sherri Tenpenny . Dismiss it as conspiracy nonsense if you so wish. I don’t care, but I am looking forward to all the empty roads and parking spaces next year :slight_smile: . Call me a heartless [zb] but been trying to warn people for the past 12+ months and they didn’t want to listen so good luck this winter when the seasonal viruses do their rounds.

Jesus, i’m only 20 mins in and this is serious, considering this video was made in February only the good Lord knows where we are now.
Thanks for the link, i think :open_mouth:

Juddian:

DCPCFML:

Juddian:

Jesus, i’m only 20 mins in and this is serious, considering this video was made in February only the good Lord knows where we are now.
Thanks for the link, i think :open_mouth:

Quite so…dated Feb 19th…so in a few weeks we will all be dead.
Or else it`s a total load of bollox.

From same link
forbiddenknowledgetv.net/magnet … tire-body/
Those who have the jab can now stick metal objects to themselves because of the “included magnetism”…
Having had the jab I can confirm this is true: Metal beer cans are attracted to my hands and lips. Has anyone else noticed this? Can I sue anyone and get paid for it??

You certainly can’t sue the pharmas whatever happens, would you buy a new car the maker hadn’t tested with no guarantee.