Who on TNUK has had the Covid Jab?

Yet.

So a booster jab on the way in September/October and £20million being put into vaccines for new variants…the way its going you’ll have an arm any junkie will be proud of.

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

I had my second Pfizer vaccine yesterday, exactly 11 weeks apart, no queues, no fuss, and no side effects.

Fantastic service from all the staff and volunteers. As I left I said thank you and see you next year. :stuck_out_tongue:

I also saw people I havent seen since leaving school. :sunglasses:

Wife is having her second AZ jab exactly 13 weeks from the first one (no great problem as she had covid in March 2020)
NHS found that having a Mammogram within 4 weeks of a covid jab gave false results :exclamation: hence the delay

the maoster:

Ok now that did make me chuckle!

Luke , do you want me to post to you Barrack Obama’s book ; The promised land , all 850 pages of it as it is very suitable for an intelligent chap like you , let me know chap ?

Well seeing has up North is on about local lock downs I see the vaccine jabs are working.

So if 99% of people have had a jab then the virus should only affect the Asian community [emoji848]

Could it be that the Asian community live in shared housing with numerous occupants and without being racist, literally can’t read or write in English so have no clue what’s going on with vaccination roll out .

I’m not having it. Quite happy to risk catching it & recovering.

" But what about other people catching it off you Beaver, seems a bit selfish? " I hear you cry. Well, here is my response.

If you are fully vaccinated & wearing your mask, you are not going to catch F all it seems, so worry not.

Tarmaceater:
Could it be that the Asian community live in shared housing with numerous occupants and without being racist, literally can’t read or write in English so have no clue what’s going on with vaccination roll out .

Possibly as know from granddaughter ( 7y old) there is a child in her class that is often brought out of lesson to translate for a mother or teacher to mother

eagerbeaver:

" But what about other people catching it off you Beaver, seems a bit selfish? " I hear you cry. Well, here is my response.

If you are fully vaccinated & wearing your mask, you are not going to catch F all it seems, so worry not.

Wrong there I can still catch from you if you have it ( but you may be a carrier fro it ) even though I have had both mine

animal:

eagerbeaver:

Wrong there I can still catch from you if you have it ( but you may be a carrier fro it ) even though I have had both mine

Remind me what’s the point of the ‘vaccine’ here ?.
We were told it was so that we could get on with our lives by minimising the effects of the virus by maximising the immune response when we inevitably catch it as part of that getting on with our lives.That’s how vaccines work.
Instead of which now we’re told we’re under permanent lockdown because the vaccinated and unvaccinated are all carriers while the ‘virus’ is still as effective as ever either way.Who would have thought it.For the record I dont believe it’s a fake virus but I don’t believe it’s a natural ‘virus’ nor is it a ‘vaccine’ in the accepted sense either. :unamused:

animal:

eagerbeaver:

But even the vaccinated are carriers, but still doesn’t answer the questions…if you have had the vaccine what’s the problem.

Early news reports yesterday claimed that of all the people who have contracted the Indian variant 50% were vaccinated and 50% weren’t. I remember hearing that and thinking “oh dear, that doesn’t fit the narrative”. They’ll have to amend that! Lo and behold two hours later the same news station claimed that 80% were not vaccinated.

A cynic might start to wonder……

Had my second one last week, I just want to get back to normal asap,…severely ■■■■■■ off with all this.
Here’s a curveball for the conspiracy theorists, the vaccination could be just like other vaccinations,…yeh seriously! :open_mouth: ,
No microchips, no monkey glands, and no Communist tendency inducing ingredient. :unamused:

So based on that possibly naive view, I’ve had it, and want to move on, after all this tedious Covid crap and every restriction that has gone with it to just ■■■■ right off.

robroy:
Had my second one last week, I just want to get back to normal asap,…severely ■■■■■■ off with all this.
Here’s a curveball for the conspiracy theorists, the vaccination could be just like other vaccinations,…yeh seriously! :open_mouth: ,
No microchips, no monkey glands, and no Communist tendency inducing ingredient. :unamused:

So based on that possibly naive view, I’ve had it, and want to move on, after all this tedious Covid crap and every restriction that has gone with it to just [zb] right off.

I’ve also had it.It is made using monkey DNA to instruct our own cells to produce the Covid spike protein for our immune system to practice on.
So why not just inject the Covid Spike why the the need to hijack our own DNA to produce it.

I think I know the answer and so does Porton Down. :bulb:

‘get back to normal’…when’s that going to be then? :unamused:

carryfast-yeti:
‘get back to normal’…when’s that going to be then? :unamused:

How the ■■■■ do I know…hang on , rolling eyes :unamused: there you go.
What’s the alternative, just carry on with this cluster ■■■■ of rules and restrictions?
I’m absolutely ■■■■■■ off with hearing about ■■■■ bubbles,.masks, social distancing and all the rest of the crap.
I.'ve done something very out of character…conformed fully and went along with all the sh, all this spouting conspiracy crap, refusing to have the jabs and all the rest is like ■■■■■■■ against the wind and nose off to spite face stuff, there comes a time when you just can’t beat ‘‘Them’’, 'they’re are more powerful than me and you…there I’ve said it.
Like I say get it all done and get back to what I do best…enjoy my life, not just live it out ■■■■ working only.

Return to normal?

Hows that working out for you so far peoples, ready to be allowed the freedom they stole from you a year last March on June 21st? Done everything those self appointed camp guards demanded, danced to their tune, ticked all the boxes etc etc and look where its got you.

This was never about the so called pandemic, and no i don’t believe it was some concocted germ warfare unleashed from the PRC either, that’s them all shouting ‘‘look a cuckoo’’ whilst their real agenda, control of the world’s peoples carries on via the constant fear messaging.
Seen the controlled peacocks strutting around St Ives at the summit, giving speeches provided for them by the decision makers who own them? what a sorry arsed looking bunch of yes men/women/whatever.

By going along with their plans for control you’ve only made the beast more comfortable and confident they can demand more.