New jabs on the way, be warned

zerohedge.com/medical/self- … old-danger

Yes its fairly technical, but worth reading to get the gist of what these people have come up with this time.

Hopefully by now most people have decided to stop taking the discredited not-a-vaccine jabs they for some reason keep urging on us, wifey and i personally had yet another reminder for winter shots last week, why they keep trying to hook us in when we’ve not taken a single one of their offerings since the Covid scam started appears to have no effect on their enthusiasm, maybe there’s money in them thar shots :unamused:

Juddian:
Self-Amplifying RNA Shots Are Coming: The Untold Danger | ZeroHedge

Yes its fairly technical, but worth reading to get the gist of what these people have come up with this time.

Hopefully by now most people have decided to stop taking the discredited not-a-vaccine jabs they for some reason keep urging on us, wifey and i personally had yet another reminder for winter shots last week, why they keep trying to hook us in when we’ve not taken a single one of their offerings since the Covid scam started appears to have no effect on their enthusiasm, maybe there’s money in them thar shots :unamused:

Firstly I was very confident with the vaccines. Currently I am in two minds about these jabs.
If I do take these will I be in three minds?
Yours faithfully Zaphod Beeblebrox.

What have they secretly put into this jab? Little green men that chant “MAGA”?

No problem …until/unless they say the key words mandatory/compulsory jabs.
Only the most control freak pro CCP far leftists don’t ( want us to ) believe that theres an agenda behind it all but so long as they remain too scared to show their hand then zb em.
If when they eventually do there won’t be much that we can do about it anyway.Luckily for us over 60’s, the more over the better, the brave new global utopian control freak nightmare behind all this false flag bs is moot anyway.
What is certain is that ‘they’ want to take our property, our food and our pensions from us.No surprise the best method for doing so.
Line up take your ‘vaccine’ ( kill shot ).

JeffA:
What have they secretly put into this jab? Little green men that chant “MAGA”?

So long as you don’t try to dress up experimental at best, or deliberately harmful, nefarious, biological time bomb at worse, gene therapy as a ‘vaccine’ and the option of saying no thanks remains, then fine.Take as many of the shots as you like.

So the entire world’s medical population has been conned by a conspiracy, but a simple truck driver knows all about the medical evidence?
How come you ended up as a humble truck driver, when with your medical knowledge you could have been a highly talented medico?

Star down under.:
So the entire world’s medical population has been conned by a conspiracy, but a simple truck driver knows all about the medical evidence?
How come you ended up as a humble truck driver, when with your medical knowledge you could have been a highly talented medico?

Did you realise that some vaccines are produced using mercury compounds? And I guess you know that mercury is very poisonous?

And we all know that acids are potentially injurious to human health, and so is chlorine?
Sodium is a highly reactive metal that doesn`t occur freely in nature?

That is obviously why putting saltnvinegar on your chips could be fatal!

Franglais:

Star down under.:

Did you realise that some vaccines are produced using mercury compounds? And I guess you know that mercury is very poisonous?

And we all know that acids are potentially injurious to human health, and so is chlorine?

:laughing: That is actually very funny clever humour , it did make me laugh. :laughing:
(And I AINT on a ■■■■■■■■ wind up this time either, :open_mouth: I meant it, :laughing: )

Franglais:

Star down under.:

:smiley: good one.

Star down under.:

I guess Australian HGV licences must be different to UK licences, where every entitlement comes with a free post-graduate certificate qualifying you to pontificate on both immunology and astrophysics, not to mention economics, geology, and meterology, particularly climate change.

Zac_A:

Star down under.:

I guess Australian HGV licences must be different to UK licences, where every entitlement comes with a free post-graduate certificate qualifying you to pontificate on both immunology and astrophysics, not to mention economics, geology, and meterology, particularly climate change.

Ok,.so what class of licence has Caryfast got then?
He’s an expert and an authority on…well everything. :smiley:

Franglais:

Star down under.:

Sodium doesn’t occur in nature that would be news to the Oceans forming most of the Planet and the Bonneville salt flats.
Ironically mRNA gene therapy is possibly like putting mercury and hydrochloric acid on your fish and chips.

robroy:

Zac_A:

Star down under.:

To be fair I got flamed for taking a couple of AZ shots as an insurance policy then got loads more grief for telling them to stuff the mRNA zb including the new improved flu anything but vaccine.
I can’t bleedin win and I don’t care.
SDU and Franger’s can take as much of the zb as they like and they can have my share too.

Zac_A:

Star down under.:

High qualifications indeed, some of ours don’t even have any requirements for driving abilities.

robroy:

Zac_A:

Star down under.:

What a coincidence, that name immediately sprung to my mind, too.

Carryfast:
Only the most control freak pro CCP far leftists don’t ( want us to ) believe that theres an agenda behind it all but so long as they remain too scared to show their hand then zb em.
If when they eventually do there won’t be much that we can do about it anyway.Luckily for us over 60’s, the more over the better, the brave new global utopian control freak nightmare behind all this false flag bs is moot anyway.
What is certain is that ‘they’ want to take our property, our food and our pensions from us.No surprise the best method for doing so.

Jesus, you are deluded.

Star down under.:

Pretty much. I think a lot of us can now all agree that 3 years or so later the whole Covid thing was just a massively blown out of proportion mis-managed mess. But it’s still funny reading the paranoid, delusional conspiracy theories that Juddian and Carryfast pump out that the “deep state” are trying to kill us off. :unamused: :unamused:

tmcassett:

Star down under.:

Pretty much. I think a lot of us can now all agree that 3 years or so later the whole Covid thing was just a massively blown out of proportion mis-managed mess. But it’s still funny reading the paranoid, delusional conspiracy theories that Juddian and Carryfast pump out that the “deep state” are trying to kill us off. :unamused: :unamused:

Yep, blown out of whole proportion from reality.
Just another flu type epidemic, a bad one granted, but we’ve had types of flu breakouts periodically since I was a kid, and before.

Was it done in good faith, did the governments actually believe what they were saying, or what?
I ain’t into all this ridiculous sci fi conspiracy stuff :laughing: , like injecting some sort of crap to make people conform…(anyway that ain’t needed, people bend over, conform, and repeat at the drop of a hat these days. :unamused: )

Imo …At best the authorities believed the hype and the crap themselves?.., at worst some sort of mega complicated and bizzare ott social experiment, for whatever reason known to themselves, (a one that nearly bankrupted us with the ridiculous lockdown)…or maybe a mixture of both, where the pandemic was a good (and unique :bulb: ) vehicle to carry out said experiment ? :bulb:
Who knows.

What I do know is I took 2 jabs and by Christ I totally regret it, I was also initially taken in :blush: after the first few weeks of watching blanket Sky news coverage while on furlough (which I am quite embarrassed about tbh, NOT like me in any way, so at least it shows the potential ‘experiment’ worked :unamused: ) but there is no way in hell I am having any (more) ■■■■ jabs.
As for furlough,.the best part for me, no qualms,.shame nor embarrasment for getting paid for sitting on my arse,.I’ve paid taxes all my life, and they have no problems wasting it on other things…so ■■■■ em.

I’ll take my chances with my own immune system as people for generations did with all the other type flus, it must be a good one as I never wore one of those stupid ■■■■ masks, still mixed with friends, dodgy pub nights et all…and lived to tell the tale .

tmcassett:

Carryfast:

Jesus, you are deluded.

So you don’t believe that the WEF exists.Or that the words you will own noting and you will be happy were ever said.You think that mRNA technology isn’t at best an experimental gene therapy.It is a vaccine which will prevent infection and transmission of ‘Covid’.
While assuming that COVID itself, isn’t just a made up pretext, to inflict said gene therapy on its naive takers, you believe the CCP narrative regarding it’s origin.
Then you call me deluded for not agreeing with you.
As I said so long as these shysters remain scared of crossing the compulsion barrier then I don’t care.
You can take my share of your ‘boosters’.

robroy:

He could tell us, but then he’d have to kill us :laughing: There are special top secret licence categories for those select few who were both “on the balcony” and “were at the back end of the queue for the Herald of Free Enterprise” that day.