Who on TNUK has had the Covid Jab?

Juddian:
You certainly can’t sue the pharmas whatever happens, would you buy a new car the maker hadn’t tested with no guarantee.

If you were in a car heading for a brick wall, would you ask for the MoT certificate, and brake test results? Or just shove the pedal? :smiley: :smiley:

Franglais:

Juddian:

DCPCFML:

Juddian:
https://www.bitchute.com/video/kq8hHFlLRzhX/

This bloke has it nailed, dunno where he’s come from but not a moment too late, seen several videos featuring him now, he says in two mins what it took me 20 bloody mins to type, badly.

:exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: CONSPIRACY THEORIST !! :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation:

:smiley:

Here’s what those who have taken the experimental mRNA gene modification therapy can probably look forward to: Dr. Sherri Tenpenny . Dismiss it as conspiracy nonsense if you so wish. I don’t care, but I am looking forward to all the empty roads and parking spaces next year :slight_smile: . Call me a heartless [zb] but been trying to warn people for the past 12+ months and they didn’t want to listen so good luck this winter when the seasonal viruses do their rounds.

Jesus, i’m only 20 mins in and this is serious, considering this video was made in February only the good Lord knows where we are now.
Thanks for the link, i think :open_mouth:

Quite so…dated Feb 19th…so in a few weeks we will all be dead.
Or else it`s a total load of bollox.

From same link
forbiddenknowledgetv.net/magnet … tire-body/
Those who have the jab can now stick metal objects to themselves because of the “included magnetism”…
Having had the jab I can confirm this is true: Metal beer cans are attracted to my hands and lips. Has anyone else noticed this? Can I sue anyone and get paid for it??

:arrow_right: pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/11857068/

You are one of those who fits the ‘brainwashed by television programming’ category perfectly, having witnessed your tedious Brexit BS here so it comes as no surprise to see that you’d instantly dismiss anything that doesn’t align with your extremely narrow view of the world.

DCPCFML:

Franglais:

From same link
Those who have the jab can now stick metal objects to themselves because of the “included magnetism”…
Having had the jab I can confirm this is true: Metal beer cans are attracted to my hands and lips. Has anyone else noticed this? Can I sue anyone and get paid for it??

You are one of those who fits the ‘brainwashed by television programming’ category perfectly, having witnessed your tedious Brexit BS here so it comes as no surprise to see that you’d instantly dismiss anything that doesn’t align with your extremely narrow view of the world.

You choose to provide a 2002 link describing use of magnetic particles in gene research to discuss a vaccine?
No one can accuse of being narrow minded…
In fact you have gone off on a totally different and irrelevant direction.

From FullFact:
“The only recognisable label shows the logo of Cambridge-based company Particle Works, which produces nanoparticles, including magnetic particles. They do not produce Covid-19 vaccines, and Covid-19 vaccines do not contain magnetic particles.”
" As we have written before, Covid-19 vaccines do not make you magnetic.
All of the ingredients for the Pfizer/BioNTech, Oxford/AstraZeneca, Moderna and Janssen vaccines have been made publicly available. None of them contain enough of anything that would attract a magnet, either inside the body or in a vial."
fullfact.org/online/covid-vacci … -magnetic/

Personally I don’t need any more magnetism,.I’m already totally irresistible I’ve been told. :sunglasses: :laughing:
(Sorry for not taking all this stuff seriously either way btw, it’s just the way I am. :blush: :smiley: )

robroy:
Personally I don’t need any more magnetism,.I’m already totally irresistible I’ve been told. :sunglasses: :laughing:
(Sorry for not taking all this stuff seriously either way btw, it’s just the way I am. :blush: :smiley: )

Hope i answered the question you posed earlier.

Juddian:

robroy:

Aye sorry for not acknowledging your reply Juddian.
Thing is mate we’re poles apart on this, unlike most transport related threads where we usually are on the same wavelength.
I just don’t accept all that stuff, now that you have asked I do think you are reading too much into it tbh mate.
I won’t argue that they are using the situation to their advantage by sucking the juice out it to get us to comply to blody stupid rules,.a lot of which I ignore,.
I get the brainwashed bit everytime somebody approaches me and does some startled weird ■■■■ dance to avoid me as if I’m a leper, if they think I’m approaching them too closely,.and dont get me started about the lone car occupants wearing a mask ffs.

However I do not buy the pre .conceived agenda setting by ‘‘them’’ creating a bogus pandemic.
Were your views influenced by the articles you have posted on here, or were you of these opinions before seeing any of them…just curious.

So mate, we’ll just have to agree to differ on this.
Btw I’ve already had my own bar built in garden during first lockdown, ,.with tv to watch football, a couple of mates have been round…I knww there would be no hols abroad, so I use my imagination whilst sat in sun. :smiley:
Oh and a summer house for the wife to sit in, …so beat you to it.mate. :laughing:

robroy:

Juddian:

robroy:

However I do not buy the pre .conceived agenda setting by ‘‘them’’ creating a bogus pandemic.
Were your views influenced by the articles you have posted on here, or were you of these opinions before seeing any of them…just curious.

Been a dissident for as long its been as obvious as the nose on my ugly mug that’s somethings going terribly wrong, well over 30 years now.

As i said at the beginning, i hope for all of our sakes that i’m wrong, if i am i’ll be the first to admit.
By the way it isn’t a bous pandemic, its a flu which has been hijacked to suit their plans, hopefully they jumped a few years too soon because i don’t think this was supposed to happen just yet.

Franglais:

DCPCFML:

Franglais:

From same link

You choose to provide a 2002 link describing use of magnetic particles in gene research to discuss a vaccine?
No one can accuse of being narrow minded…
In fact you have gone off on a totally different and irrelevant direction.

From FullFact:
“The only recognisable label shows the logo of Cambridge-based company Particle Works, which produces nanoparticles, including magnetic particles. They do not produce Covid-19 vaccines, and Covid-19 vaccines do not contain magnetic particles.”
" As we have written before, Covid-19 vaccines do not make you magnetic.
All of the ingredients for the Pfizer/BioNTech, Oxford/AstraZeneca, Moderna and Janssen vaccines have been made publicly available. None of them contain enough of anything that would attract a magnet, either inside the body or in a vial."
fullfact.org/online/covid-vacci … -magnetic/

Er, you were the one who intimated that it wasn’t a thing. The government link shows that it is. The date is irrelevant, but as usual you need something, anything to argue over to detract from the main point.

And I see you once again revert to using one of Soros’ paid “fact checker” sites as your source of info. Yes, because it has the words “fact” and “checked” in the title definitely means it’s true! D’oh, how naive of me to think otherwise.

As I said, frankly I don’t care what you believe. That ship has long since set sail and people are deeply entrenched in their own beliefs over what this “Covid” thing is all about. I don’t believe at this point anything said will sway either party to reconsider. What I do ask is that you post here when you’ve had your 2nd jab as that would really make my day. Yes, I am easily pleased :slight_smile:

J: check your message folder thing on your user panel.

DCPCFML:
Er, you were the one who intimated that it wasn’t a thing. The government link shows that it is. The date is irrelevant, but as usual you need something, anything to argue over to detract from the main point.

And I see you once again revert to using one of Soros’ paid “fact checker” sites as your source of info. Yes, because it has the words “fact” and “checked” in the title definitely means it’s true! D’oh, how naive of me to think otherwise.

As I said, frankly I don’t care what you believe. That ship has long since set sail and people are deeply entrenched in their own beliefs over what this “Covid” thing is all about. I don’t believe at this point anything said will sway either party to reconsider. What I do ask is that you post here when you’ve had your 2nd jab as that would really make my day. Yes, I am easily pleased

Magnetism exists…so does atomic power…and helium filled air-ships…and lots of almost incredible things
There are as many atomic power plants,or dirigibles, in the current vaccines as there “magnetic nano-particles”…NONE!
Isnt that rather an important point? "Soros paid “fact check” sites"? Substantiate that accusation or be called a liar.
Anyone interested can easily find out about about FullFact, their financial backing, and status of independence*, and their multi party support.

*It`s a registered charity hence cannot make political stances. If it did doubtless anyone feeling offended would make complaints.

Franglais:

DCPCFML:

As I said, frankly I don’t care what you believe. That ship has long since set sail and people are deeply entrenched in their own beliefs over what this “Covid” thing is all about. I don’t believe at this point anything said will sway either party to reconsider. What I do ask is that you post here when you’ve had your 2nd jab as that would really make my day. Yes, I am easily pleased

Magnetism exists…so does atomic power…and helium filled air-ships…and lots of almost incredible things
There are as many atomic power plants,or dirigibles, in the current vaccines as there “magnetic nano-particles”…NONE!
Isnt that rather an important point? "Soros paid “fact check” sites"? Substantiate that accusation or be called a liar.
Anyone interested can easily find out about about FullFact, their financial backing, and status of independence*, and their multi party support.

*It`s a registered charity hence cannot make political stances. If it did doubtless anyone feeling offended would make complaints.

There’s [zb] hundreds of them. Don’t you know how to use google you simpleton? First one that came up : dailymail.co.uk/news/articl … group.html

Of course, you will post a (Soro$ funded) “fact checker” link in response because that’s how dumb you are :smiley: :smiley: . There’s a well known saying about arguing with idiots and I’m certainly not lowering myself down to your level so believe what you want, just let me know when you’ve had your 2nd (and any future) jab(s) please.

DCPCFML:

Franglais:

DCPCFML:

There’s [zb] hundreds of them. Don’t you know how to use google you simpleton? First one that came up : dailymail.co.uk/news/articl … group.html

Of course, you will post a (Soro$ funded) “fact checker” link in response because that’s how dumb you are :smiley: :smiley: . There’s a well known saying about arguing with idiots and I’m certainly not lowering myself down to your level so believe what you want, just let me know when you’ve had your 2nd (and any future) jab(s) please.

My, my.
Your post clearly says I was using one of Soros sites. Although I had used a clear link to Fullfact.
But don’t let that fact, any facts at all, get in the way of your rant.
Now if you want you can feel free to start another list of petty name calling.
A reasoned argument would be interesting, but, Hey Ho! Each to their own area of expertise.
Edit to add.
I don’t deny being an idiot.
One day you too might rise up to my level.

Had second thoughts. Can’t be bothered. As you were

Franglais:

Juddian:
You certainly can’t sue the pharmas whatever happens, would you buy a new car the maker hadn’t tested with no guarantee.

If you were in a car heading for a brick wall, would you ask for the MoT certificate, and brake test results? Or just shove the pedal? :smiley: :smiley:

The analogy is more like the coach that’s been driven over the cliff in the end scene of the Italian Job and Michael Caine is the chief scientist at Porton Down.

Carryfast:

switchlogic:
I fear that blocking and refusing to engage with anything that doesn’t fit your specific narrative doesn’t portray the image you hope it does. Not a surprise however. I imagine I’m on your block list so you won’t see this alas.

Says the person who calls anyone who doesn’t agree with the establishment narrative, a conspiracy theorist.

If the cap fits

switchlogic:

Carryfast:

switchlogic:
I fear that blocking and refusing to engage with anything that doesn’t fit your specific narrative

Says the person who calls anyone who doesn’t agree with the establishment narrative, a conspiracy theorist.

If the cap fits

Which proves my point.The ultimate pro establishment ( agenda 30 ) hypocrisy.

bitchute.com/video/Ndflatx0NP9i/

Anna Brees interviews Dr Roger Hodkinson

Carryfast:

switchlogic:

Carryfast:

switchlogic:
I fear that blocking and refusing to engage with anything that doesn’t fit your specific narrative

If the cap fits

Which proves my point.The ultimate pro establishment ( agenda 30 ) hypocrisy.

It does nothing of the sort because as usual you’ve made up all my opinions on this subject. But in future I’ll pop you a line to see what I think so I don’t become a fictional hypocrite.

So it’s another 4 weeks of extended ■■■■■■■■ now, so much for your vaccines, are hospitals getting full again or something we’ve missed?.

How come China has disappeared from the news now?,

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

rearaxle:
So it’s another 4 weeks of extended [zb] now,

:open_mouth: Ffs!
Off to find a quiet place to ■■■■■ my wrists. :laughing:
We’ve all had (or most of us) the jab, let those who want to isolate and keep away do so.
Let those willing to take whatever chance and carry on as normal do so.
As I’ve said…severely ■■■■■■ off with all this ■■■■ dog ■■■■. :imp: