Who on TNUK has had the Covid Jab?

switchlogic:
It does nothing of the sort because as usual you’ve made up all my opinions on this subject. But in future I’ll pop you a line to see what I think so I don’t become a fictional hypocrite.

Define what you meant by ‘‘cap fits’’.
Let me guess ‘‘conspiracy theorist’’ for not agreeing with your view.
It’s clear who the hypocrite is just like all the rest that are spouting the government narrative. :unamused:

It’s a chimera which the US ‘biotech’ scum helped the even worse Communist biotech scum to create.
Now it’s all about a civil defence response in a way which doesn’t panic the sheep and which diverts attention from the government’s complicity in jumping into bed with Communists and bringing the thing in as part of that.
The only bit that Juddian has got wrong is falling for part of that diversion.

robroy:

rearaxle:
So it’s another 4 weeks of extended [zb] now,

:open_mouth: Ffs!
Off to find a quiet place to ■■■■■ my wrists. :laughing:
We’ve all had (or most of us) the jab, let those who want to isolate and keep away do so.
Let those willing to take whatever chance and carry on as normal do so.
As I’ve said…severely ■■■■■■ off with all this [zb] dog [zb]. :imp:

Here’s a clue it won’t be four weeks.
Which leaves the question why is it ok for Columbian cycling spectators to travel to Italy and Switzerland but Brits cant travel there for a holiday.
What happened to the ‘vaccine passport’.

rearaxle:
How come China has disappeared from the news now?

bbc.co.uk/news/business-57446437

That’s exactly what they want. You to get so sick of it and it wears you down that you’ll do whatever they want to “get back to normal”. But that isn’t ever coming. And if you think that you’ll be flying anywhere on holiday in the future, well I got some bridges to sell you :smiley: . Flying is not for the little people and goes 100% against the global elites’ “green” climate change agenda. As always, they’ll keep dangling the carrot in front of your nose and just when you’re ready to take a bite they’ll move it another month into the future. The population is so dumb. March 2020: just 3 weeks to flatten the curve, remember? June 2021 now. And you’ll keep falling for it over and over and over until you all stop being dumb and stop complying. July 19 the new “freedom date”? Yeah, who wants to take bets with me on that happening?

Just go get your jabs, they’ll save you from the deadly virus pandemic and it’ll all be “back to normal” soon. :smiley:

DCPCFML:
That’s exactly what they want. You to get so sick of it and it wears you down that you’ll do whatever they want to “get back to normal”. But that isn’t ever coming. And if you think that you’ll be flying anywhere on holiday in the future, well I got some bridges to sell you :smiley: . Flying is not for the little people and goes 100% against the global elites’ “green” climate change agenda. As always, they’ll keep dangling the carrot in front of your nose and just when you’re ready to take a bite they’ll move it another month into the future. The population is so dumb. March 2020: just 3 weeks to flatten the curve, remember? June 2021 now. And you’ll keep falling for it over and over and over until you all stop being dumb and stop complying. July 19 the new “freedom date”? Yeah, who wants to take bets with me on that happening?

Just go get your jabs, they’ll save you from the deadly virus pandemic and it’ll all be “back to normal” soon. :smiley:

‘‘The POPULATION is so dumb’’ ? :open_mouth:
I know you tend to generalise to hammer home a point, about trampers,.drivers etc for example,…but the entire population ?..seriously?

Your opinion on all this is your THEORY, whether it be true or otherwise that is what is,.a theory, a take, an opinion. :bulb:
You can not call the entire population ‘dumb’ just because most of them do not share your views on this situation.

I said to Juddian that I am under no illusion that this situation will and is to be used to ‘their’ advantage to gain blind and utter conformity to stupid bloody rules, maybe as some kind of elaborate socual experiment, but I don’t go along with all the 'out there’s type fantasy theory type stuff, that some of you hold.
Now whether or not that constitutes me as ‘dumb’ remains to he seen.

So I’ve told you how I am dealing with this, I’ve had the jab as my THEORY tells me (rightly or wrongly) that the vaccine is (likely) a genuine entity, at the same time the rebel in me makes me treat many of the rules as ■■■■■■■■, so I don’t conform, but as I said I crave for some element of normality, I’ve always been a glass half full bloke, so I tell myself things are better than this time last year for instabce when you could do the far end of ■■■■ all.
So I live in hope.

So that is how I am dealing with it, I realise my THEORY will attract contempt from you as it is the opposite of yours, but try and tell me how YOU are dealing with it without any form of attempted insult, seeing as I have answered your post in a civil manner.

the maoster:
Early news reports yesterday claimed that of all the people who have contracted the Indian variant 50% were vaccinated and 50% weren’t. I remember hearing that and thinking “oh dear, that doesn’t fit the narrative”. They’ll have to amend that! Lo and behold two hours later the same news station claimed that 80% were not vaccinated.

A cynic might start to wonder……

Quite my good friend.

I see now that we have to wait another 4 weeks for the ‘race between the virus & the vaccine’ :laughing: When will folk wake up ffs. Army being sent around my gaff as the North West seems to be a ‘concerning area’…

I wonder if the Indian variant has anything to do with the families coming over from India to visit their families who are taking over erm I mean enjoying the merging Lancashire/Cheshire/West Yorkshire state? Anyway not to worry, well over 50% of the population have had at least one jab and most people are wearing their proven & medically certified masks in the correct manner over their gobs and beaks, so it’s almost over :wink: :laughing:

It’s almost as if the Gov are only interested in protecting the NHS which in turn protects the economy which in turn seems to benefit some very high ups far more than us low downs…and it’s almost as if cash is starting to disappear which is convenient I suppose as we don’t want germ ridden money to pay our next door (electrician) neighbour to fit a socket & give them a virus do we? Funnily enough that means a reduction in the black market which in turn seems to erm…benefit the economy which in turn…

Anyone waking up yet? Stay awake because your in cab camera will be used to give you a large fine. Which in turn…

Anyone downloaded the Gov app yet? Good, more info on you & your movements. Anyone on here scanned the QR code thing with their smartphone yet if you are sitting inside McD’s? Good on you! :sunglasses:

I feel very sorry for the many (and sadly growing %) of folk on here who are discounting certain members views as conspiracy. Sheep know no better, they follow each other around & do as they are told until they have the wool off their back taken away & get killed & eaten. What’s your excuses PEOPLE? :unamused:

Just keeping taking your jabs robroy, it will all be back to normal soon. A 3rd “booster” jab is already planned for the autumn :grimacing: . Got to keep you all protected from the deadly virus strains! We will let you fly on your holibobs soon, promise! Just a few more weeks! One last push! :smiling_imp:

DCPCFML:
Just keeping taking your jabs robroy, it will all be back to normal soon. A 3rd “booster” jab is already planned for the autumn :grimacing: . Got to keep you all protected from the deadly virus strains! We will let you fly on your holibobs soon, promise! Just a few more weeks! One last push! :smiling_imp:

Ok I get it loud and clear, you prefer sarcasm and patronising to answering a question, conversation and debate,.and everybody who does not hold your views is an idiot.
End of conversation then.
Cheers. :neutral_face:

robroy:

DCPCFML:

Ok I get it loud and clear, you prefer sarcasm and patronising to answering a question, conversation and debate,.and everybody who does not hold your views is an idiot.

What is the point? You are on a completely different frequency to me. Whatever I say you won’t hear because you’re tuned to the government propaganda frequency who have brainwashed you into believing there’s a deadly virus rampaging the world which will kill you unless you stay safely hidden behind your sofa. I’m not sure what response you want. You and/or others have dismissed videos and podcasts of other virologists and immunologists as tinfoil hat conspiracy nonsense when posted in this thread and the other covid threads, and have elected to believe what the government is telling you so what else is there to discuss? You can lead a horse to water but you can’t make it drink. You make your choices in life and live with the consequences. And yes - if people still haven’t figured out after 15 months of this crap and the flat-line charts that it isn’t about a virus, then I make no apologies for saying they’re a bit dim.

Carryfast:

switchlogic:
It does nothing of the sort because as usual you’ve made up all my opinions on this subject. But in future I’ll pop you a line to see what I think so I don’t become a fictional hypocrite.

Define what you meant by ‘‘cap fits’’.
Let me guess ‘‘conspiracy theorist’’ for not agreeing with your view.
It’s clear who the hypocrite is just like all the rest that are spouting the government narrative. :unamused:

It’s a chimera which the US ‘biotech’ scum helped the even worse Communist biotech scum to create.
Now it’s all about a civil defence response in a way which doesn’t panic the sheep and which diverts attention from the government’s complicity in jumping into bed with Communists and bringing the thing in as part of that.
The only bit that Juddian has got wrong is falling for part of that diversion.

Your problem is you think the way I treat you is how I treat everyone with opinions that aren’t mine. It isn’t. I call you a conspiracy theorist because your views are so out there, so fanciful, so daft you haven’t even managed to get a single person on this forum you’ve besieged for over a decade on side, and that’s really quite some feat*. I bloody love a debate, it’s enjoyable and great exercise for the brain. Problem is you’re a crackpot and it’s like debating a pretentious 5 year old. Prove me wrong for once.

Carryfast:

You know where this going as it happens in every ‘debate’ we have. Quote me ‘spouting the government narrative’. Like every other time I’ve asked you to back up something you say about me you’ll ignore me the 3 or 4 times I ask you then go quiet after I give up.

*Good that you are at least good at one thing though, driving people away, one driving job you succeeded in

Carryfast:

Says the man filling the forum with anti vaccine b/s only to meekly oblige both times he was asked to take it, before the vast majority of the population. I really don’t think you’re in any place to call someone a hypocrite. And you wonder why people think you’re a joke, you’re pathetic.

And no, you don’t need to trot out the pathetic excuses, I’ve read them all already

DCPCFML:

robroy:

DCPCFML:

What is the point? You are on a completely different frequency to me. Whatever I say you won’t hear because you’re tuned to the government propaganda frequency who have brainwashed you into believing there’s a deadly virus rampaging the world which will kill you unless you stay safely hidden behind your sofa. I’m not sure what response you want. You and/or others have dismissed videos and podcasts of other virologists and immunologists as tinfoil hat conspiracy nonsense when posted in this thread and the other covid threads, and have elected to believe what the government is telling you so what else is there to discuss? You can lead a horse to water but you can’t make it drink. You make your choices in life and live with the consequences. And yes - if people still haven’t figured out after 15 months of this crap and the flat-line charts that it isn’t about a virus, then I make no apologies for saying they’re a bit dim.

Ah well I suppose going on to repeat the rhetoric is a step forward from just putting me down and patronising me.
Although some of the stuff you accuse me of I have never actually said, but what the hell eh?
:neutral_face:

The question I asked that you avoid answering was simple enough…How are you personally dealng with this situation as you see it?
Is your way of dealing with it likely to change said situation for the better, and if so how?

If your answer again is ‘‘What is the point’’, we’ll just leave it there .

robroy:
The question I asked that you avoid answering was simple enough…How are you personally dealng with this situation as you see it?
Is your way of dealing with it likely to change said situation for the better, and if so how?

Apologies. Not avoiding it, just missed it in your post.

I’m dealing with it just fine as things currently stand, but getting increasingly frustrated with the rest of the population for all the reasons stated in my earlier posts. On a day to day level it’s not particularly affecting me to any great hardship other than donning an ebay exemption lanyard for supermarkets. Work wise, it’s only a small place and I do night hub work - few of the other drivers or hub staff seem to be bothered or care.

The simple way out of this is to not get the jabs, ditch the pointless masks, ditch the pointless unsocial distancing, go see your mates and family and don’t give any business the time of day if they insist on scanning QR codes or any other form of covid BS. Once the ‘sheeple’ see other people doing it, they follow. While you continue to comply, they will continue moving the goalposts further away, as we have seen repeatedly over the past 15 months.

But until people stop smoking the “the government knows what’s best for me” pipe, nothing will change for the better and, as approx 90% of the world population are still hypnotised and brainwashed by it all, there is little I can do as an individual to change the path we’re being lead down.

If BoJo announced in his next Covid update that the new “Delta” strain had killed a million people in the last 24 hours and so had arranged a “virus protection facility” for everyone to go to be safe, just bring a bar of soap and rendezvous at your local train station at 8am for a train to take you there, all free of charge including the taxi to the station, how many would willingly go in order to be saved from the deadly virus about to kill them? Look at the history books. People have short and selective memories.

switchlogic:

Carryfast:

Says the man filling the forum with anti vaccine b/s only to meekly oblige both times he was asked to take it, before the vast majority of the population. I really don’t think you’re in any place to call someone a hypocrite. And you wonder why people think you’re a joke, you’re pathetic.

How can it be ‘anti vaccine’ when I’ve said it’s a nothing to lose experimental emergency gene therapy anti dote to an artificially created chimera, administered in a way so as not to cause public panic.Using subterfuge and false promises.It’s not a vaccine.
I won’t hold my breath waiting for my ‘vaccine passport’. :unamused:

DCPCFML:
If BoJo announced in his next Covid update that the new “Delta” strain had killed a million people in the last 24 hours and so had arranged a “virus protection facility” for everyone to go to be safe, just bring a bar of soap and rendezvous at your local train station at 8am for a train to take you there, all free of charge including the taxi to the station, how many would willingly go in order to be saved from the deadly virus about to kill them? Look at the history books. People have short and selective memories.

So long as it’s optional it’s a moot point.
At that stage it’s as relevant as the old protect and survive government information was in the case of a large scale nuclear exchange.Is it something you really want to try to survive at all costs.

DCPCFML:

robroy:

Apologies. Not avoiding it, just missed it in your post.

I’m dealing with it just fine as things currently stand, but getting increasingly frustrated with the rest of the population for all the reasons stated in my earlier posts. On a day to day level it’s not particularly affecting me to any great hardship other than donning an ebay exemption lanyard for supermarkets. Work wise, it’s only a small place and I do night hub work - few of the other drivers or hub staff seem to be bothered or care.

The simple way out of this is to not get the jabs, ditch the pointless masks, ditch the pointless unsocial distancing, go see your mates and family and don’t give any business the time of day if they insist on scanning QR codes or any other form of covid BS. Once the ‘sheeple’ see other people doing it, they follow. While you continue to comply, they will continue moving the goalposts further away, as we have seen repeatedly over the past 15 months.

But until people stop smoking the “the government knows what’s best for me” pipe, nothing will change for the better and, as approx 90% of the world population are still hypnotised and brainwashed by it all, there is little I can do as an individual to change the path we’re being lead down.

No need to apologise.
Ok taking that on board it may surprise you to learn that we ain’t as far away or on as much a different frequency as you say :open_mouth: …tbf if you had read some of my previous posts on all this stuff, you would have seen that for yourself, I think you are getting me mixed up with a certain handful on here who could be described exactly as you say, one or two of which I have criticised and ridiculed myself in the past… (.if you think I’m back pedaling I ain’t, have a trawl through a selection of my posts on this,.although I suspect you ain’t that bothered and can’t be arsed…summet else we tenuoslly have in common. :smiley: )

The main difference is as I have freely admitted, is I had the jab, but for the reason that rightly or wrongly I’m taking it at face value, …ie that it is nothing sinister and merely an antidote for a severe flu like condition , of which if you get it knocks you for six on a scale depending how healthy you are…
I do not subscribe to the initial rhetoric of mass death/tripping over bodies we were first told, but I have seen various consequences amongst a few friends and their wives, one of which died with an underlying condition after contacting it, so I had it in the same spirit and reasons as I had jabs as a kid, or for going to certain places abroad, or as some (not me) get for flu every year.
(Btw no intention nor need to justify myself for it to you…it is merely an explanation.)

As for masks, lately I have taken to going into places without one (having had the jab) until I am actually refused entry, I have made no secret of the fact that I believe masks are unneccesary , but more for a psychological way of making others feel safe, I also said on here that at first I went along with it after an old vulnerable relative told me she felt safer going around people who were wearing them, so I took that on board concerning other people.

I have done just as you suggest about friends and family, from day 1, although my daughter who works for the NHS has at first stopped coming round, but even she now is also sick of it and has lapsed in her convictions.

Social distancing?..again as in my posts, ■■■■■■ off with it, don’t bother.

As for avoiding businesses (I’m assuming you mean on the leisure/social side) …it’s like ■■■■■■■ in the wind, they are sh scared of being seen not to comply, so they follow these stupid rules strictly but reluctantly to stop being shut down…yet again I’ve mentioned this in posts.
As for govts keeping moving the goal posts, they will do wtf they like HOWEVER people react,

I do not and never have subscribe to ‘The govt (nor any other authoritative body) knows best’ thing, never have, it is against everything in my character…yet again read some if my posts.

Again…I could not agree more about stupid naive gullible people, (although I’m embarrassed to admit that whilst on furlough13 months ago I was quite taken in and alarmed seeing all the crap that went on in Italy as I was expecting it to surface in the same way over here) but we do not agree on the actual number of these who are sheep and clowns, because many of them are being misunderstood evidently…, as many are people like me just wading through all the bull crap trying to make the best of a ■■■■ crap situation and trying to maintain some kind of normality out of it all to keep sanity.

If you want to argue and refute what I have said about my stance on it, go ahead, I ain’t bothered, but that is the way IT IS with me and my opinion on it.

As I said we are not THAT far apart on this. :bulb:

Carryfast:

switchlogic:

Carryfast:

How can it be ‘anti vaccine’ when I’ve said it’s a nothing to lose experimental emergency gene therapy anti dote to an artificially created chimera, administered in a way so as not to cause public panic.Using subterfuge and false promises.It’s not a vaccine.
I won’t hold my breath waiting for my ‘vaccine passport’. :unamused:

Well frankly virus Guadalupe at Christmas chimera Wednesday week while wearing a hat with a cow in a field dinner virus allegro

switchlogic:
Well frankly virus Guadalupe at Christmas chimera Wednesday week while wearing a hat with a cow in a field dinner virus allegro

I’ll take that as the answer as to when and where I can collect my promised ‘vaccine’ passport.
Christmas Wednesday week and look for a Porton Down official, in a Wiltshire field, standing next to a cow, dressed in suitable attire.Oh wait the cow will be wearing a matching hat.
The passport will only cover travel to Guadalupe but it comes with a voucher for a free Christmas dinner. :open_mouth: :laughing:

They don’t seem to so keen on handing out the promised ‘passport’ as they were in handing out the ‘vaccine’ Experimental Porton Down Communist chimera anti dote.

switchlogic:

Carryfast:

You know where this going as it happens in every ‘debate’ we have. Quote me ‘spouting the government narrative’. Like every other time I’ve asked you to back up something you say about me you’ll ignore me the 3 or 4 times I ask you then go quiet after I give up.

*Good that you are at least good at one thing though, driving people away, one driving job you succeeded in

Still waiting for this