Who on TNUK has had the Covid Jab?

switchlogic:

switchlogic:

Carryfast:
It’s clear who the hypocrite is just like all the rest that are spouting the government narrative. :unamused:

You know where this going as it happens in every ‘debate’ we have. Quote me ‘spouting the government narrative’. Like every other time I’ve asked you to back up something you say about me you’ll ignore me the 3 or 4 times I ask you then go quiet after I give up.

*Good that you are at least good at one thing though, driving people away, one driving job you succeeded in

Still waiting for this

You’re the one who said that my and Juddian’s views are those of boggle eyed zbs.
So tell us exactly what view isn’t the view of boggle eyed zb’s in your view. :unamused:

Well,well,well, vaccinations are to be made compulsory for care home staff working with older people in England or risk being sacked…this is the start folks of it being made compulsory across the UK I bet.

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

rearaxle:
Well,well,well, vaccinations are to be made compulsory for care home staff working with older people in England or risk being sacked…this is the start folks of it being made compulsory across the UK I bet.

I’ll have a £20 bet to a charity of your choice that the COVID jab will be compulsory for all employees by 2025, regardless of industry, ie. you, me. No jab(s), no job. Airlines are already making it compulsory and a big hospital in the US has just won a court case requiring same for all their staff. Pretty easy to see where this is heading.

Edit required for the hard of thinking. :unamused:

DCPCFML:

rearaxle:

I’ll have a £20 bet to a charity of your choice that the jab will be compulsory for all employees by 2025, regardless of industry, ie. you, me. No jab(s), no job. Airlines are already making it compulsory and a big hospital in the US has just won a court case requiring same for all their staff. Pretty easy to see where this is heading.

Vaccinations are already compulsory in the USA for school and welfare access. No vaccination, no green card for immigrant workers there. Similar in some European countries.
Crash helmet and safety belt wearing is compulsory in the UK for road users.

I’ll await the no win no fee brigade for discrimination in 2 years time.

rearaxle:
I’ll await the no win no fee brigade for discrimination in 2 years time.

Having no brains isn’t a matter of discrimination. Just your luck.

eagerbeaver:

the maoster:
Early news reports yesterday claimed that of all the people who have contracted the Indian variant 50% were vaccinated and 50% weren’t. I remember hearing that and thinking “oh dear, that doesn’t fit the narrative”. They’ll have to amend that! Lo and behold two hours later the same news station claimed that 80% were not vaccinated.

A cynic might start to wonder……

Quite my good friend.

I see now that we have to wait another 4 weeks for the ‘race between the virus & the vaccine’ :laughing: When will folk wake up ffs. Army being sent around my gaff as the North West seems to be a ‘concerning area’…

I wonder if the Indian variant has anything to do with the families coming over from India to visit their families who are taking over erm I mean enjoying the merging Lancashire/Cheshire/West Yorkshire state? Anyway not to worry, well over 50% of the population have had at least one jab and most people are wearing their proven & medically certified masks in the correct manner over their gobs and beaks, so it’s almost over :wink: :laughing:

It’s almost as if the Gov are only interested in protecting the NHS which in turn protects the economy which in turn seems to benefit some very high ups far more than us low downs…and it’s almost as if cash is starting to disappear which is convenient I suppose as we don’t want germ ridden money to pay our next door (electrician) neighbour to fit a socket & give them a virus do we? Funnily enough that means a reduction in the black market which in turn seems to erm…benefit the economy which in turn…

Anyone waking up yet? Stay awake because your in cab camera will be used to give you a large fine. Which in turn…

Anyone downloaded the Gov app yet? Good, more info on you & your movements. Anyone on here scanned the QR code thing with their smartphone yet if you are sitting inside McD’s? Good on you! :sunglasses:

I feel very sorry for the many (and sadly growing %) of folk on here who are discounting certain members views as conspiracy. Sheep know no better, they follow each other around & do as they are told until they have the wool off their back taken away & get killed & eaten. What’s your excuses PEOPLE? :unamused:

Missed this one Beaver, what with you being muzzled and that :wink:

switchlogic:

switchlogic:

Carryfast:
It’s clear who the hypocrite is just like all the rest that are spouting the government narrative. :unamused:

You know where this going as it happens in every ‘debate’ we have. Quote me ‘spouting the government narrative’. Like every other time I’ve asked you to back up something you say about me you’ll ignore me the 3 or 4 times I ask you then go quiet after I give up.

*Good that you are at least good at one thing though, driving people away, one driving job you succeeded in

Still waiting for this

You’d better take it up with the mods.For some reason your reply didn’t get past pre mod.
Here’s a clue who was it who said boggle eyed zb’s, directed at exactly who and for exactly what reason.Great contribution to an intelligent discussion.

rearaxle:

Yep lockdowns and forced medication for us while anyone can fly into Heathrow from China and India etc etc.
You can also bet that exceptions will be made for the ‘right’ demographic when they inevitably play their ethnic rights card.

the maoster:

eagerbeaver:

the maoster:
Early news reports yesterday claimed that of all the people who have contracted the Indian variant 50% were vaccinated and 50% weren’t. I remember hearing that and thinking “oh dear, that doesn’t fit the narrative”. They’ll have to amend that! Lo and behold two hours later the same news station claimed that 80% were not vaccinated.

A cynic might start to wonder……

Quite my good friend.

I see now that we have to wait another 4 weeks for the ‘race between the virus & the vaccine’ :laughing: When will folk wake up ffs. Army being sent around my gaff as the North West seems to be a ‘concerning area’…

I feel very sorry for the many (and sadly growing %) of folk on here who are discounting certain members views as conspiracy. Sheep know no better, they follow each other around & do as they are told until they have the wool off their back taken away & get killed & eaten. What’s your excuses PEOPLE? :unamused:

Missed this on Beaver, what with you being muzzled and that :wink:

The ‘army’ wouldn’t want to get into a fight over breaching our surrender terms with the Communists would they.

switchlogic:

switchlogic:

Carryfast:

Still waiting for this

Still waiting………

That’s the problem mate,I have a brain.

switchlogic:
Still waiting………

I’m still waiting for you to tell us exactly who was it who called who boggle eyed zb’s and why.

the maoster:

What’s that saying…oh aye " you’re never too old to learn ". I never knew you could catch hayfever from, or pass it on to, someone else. :wink:

You probably can’t (unless some in the pocket of big pharma “expert” decides we can) but what you can do is sneeze in the vicinity of other people. How selfish!

Carryfast:

switchlogic:
Still waiting………

I’m still waiting for you to tell us exactly who was it who called who boggle eyed zb’s and why.

Did I? Where? Quote it. I reckon it sounds like you’ve done your usual thing and got confused in that old man way you do. Yes I use boggle eyed t ** t a lot…….to describe myself. I came out of hospital with one eye closed and while is it open now it is still a bit off centre compared the other one. It’s even in my various online profiles as I think it’s funny, tho I know humour is a totally alien concept to the worlds most tedious man (I am calling you that). I take the ■■■■ out of myself a lot as I think we are all just t i t s shouting into the dark and I’m as big a moron as any of you. . Only you and one other seems to think it has any importance

So, your turn, quote where I’ve been ‘spouting the government narrative’……

What’s the betting this goes unanswered

What’s the betting that it does get answered, well, not exactly answered but more addressed with something along the lines of “so what part don’t you understand… snip… obvious Commie sympathiser…… snip…. Yeah that went really well for you….snip…… absolutely everyone dreams of long haul one hitters…. repeat ad infinitum.

Carryfast:

switchlogic:
Still waiting………

You really are very crap at this online nonsense these days aren’t you.

So you are bringing up something I said in February which at the time you clearly understood was me describing myself to try and catch me out. You know I’m not a toddler right? I wasn’t born yesterday? You know the interwebs is searchable? We aren’t sending letters to each other by pigeon.

Are you seeing a doctor about your disintegrating mind? I do hope so, tho you probably think you know better than any doctor alive because you saw something on a page somewhere you passed by once. That seems to be the extent of your knowledge most of the time.

the maoster:
You probably can’t (unless some in the pocket of big pharma “expert” decides we can) but what you can do is sneeze in the vicinity of other people. How selfish!

Phew… :sunglasses: :smiley: that’s alright then. I was worried I might need a " antihistamine passport " to go for a pint.

Regards John.