Who on TNUK has had the Covid Jab?

youtube.com/watch?v=d-_Y1zmLCME

youtube.com/watch?v=_oGa4dow5Os

switchlogic:

switchlogic:

switchlogic:

Carryfast:
It’s clear who the hypocrite is just like all the rest that are spouting the government narrative. :unamused:

You know where this going as it happens in every ‘debate’ we have. Quote me ‘spouting the government narrative’. Like every other time I’ve asked you to back up something you say about me you’ll ignore me the 3 or 4 times I ask you then go quiet after I give up.

*Good that you are at least good at one thing though, driving people away, one driving job you succeeded in

Still waiting for this

Still waiting………

Still waiting Carry old fruit. Whenever you’re ready.

Had my second jab on Wednesday morning.
Feels like I have the strength of ten men

Just watched ITV news at Beaver Towers,

117 dead so far from the ‘delta’ variant, erm 50 of whom had both jabs…this on the day we learn that the bastion of truth Mr Matt Hancock has been somewhat ignoring all covid protocol by burying his gentleman sausage inside his favourite aide :laughing:

Keep conforming folks :wink:

You have to just read this crap overkill or what?..and some of the comments ffs…honestly the worlds gone mad.

lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/n … irus-case/

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

I’ve posted this on a similar thread, but also putting this here because it’s relevant.
Dr Mike Yeadon, an angry Dr Mike it must be said.
bitchute.com/video/MuhI7C2QhqSq/

Well there you have folks, it’s officially announced that from 19th August you’ll/we are basically going to have to live with the virus.!!.

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

^^^^ like there was ever going to be another way!

well,i see they are trying to push the ‘vaccine’ passport thing again for pubs etc. :unamused: ,they are ■■■■■■ off that not enough young fit and healthy people are not falling for their lies.so i’m off up the boozer before i’m banned forever :frowning:

carryfast-yeti:
well,i see they are trying to push the ‘vaccine’ passport thing again for pubs etc. :unamused: ,they are ■■■■■■ off that not enough young fit and healthy people are not falling for their lies.so i’m off up the boozer before i’m banned forever :frowning:

The pubs don’t care for it. See how many pubs now bother with the contact tracing sign-in ■■■■■■■■. Most of them have moved it all into the porch or ‘out of sight’ so that they don’t have to deal with it themselves, and leave it up to the punters to do - who of course simply ignore it and walk straight in. No-one bothers with the charade of putting masks on to walk to the toilet. It’s all just lip service to keep the “authorities” away from the door. Pubs where they know all the regulars it’s business as usual. The same thing will happen with ‘vaccine passports’ - initially they’ll enforce it in fear of being shutdown if they don’t, then as time progresses enforcement will drop and it will be quietly forgotten about.

Only the really really really dumb people who are completely brainwashed by television programming think this is still about a virus.

DCPCFML:

carryfast-yeti:

The pubs don’t care for it. See how many pubs now bother with the contact tracing sign-in ■■■■■■■■. Most of them have moved it all into the porch or ‘out of sight’ so that they don’t have to deal with it themselves, and leave it up to the punters to do - who of course simply ignore it and walk straight in. No-one bothers with the charade of putting masks on to walk to the toilet. It’s all just lip service to keep the “authorities” away from the door. Pubs where they know all the regulars it’s business as usual. The same thing will happen with ‘vaccine passports’ - initially they’ll enforce it in fear of being shutdown if they don’t, then as time progresses enforcement will drop and it will be quietly forgotten about.

Only the really really really dumb people who are completely brainwashed by television programming think this is still about a virus.

the landlady of my local told me last night her pub won’t be participating in any of the passport nonsense,which is a good start :slight_smile: