Who goes where w/c Mon 19/07/04

so where is everyone going this week?

pam

Mad in North Dakota for 4 days, then probably insane rushing around friday to sort out CDL tests and bank accounts once I have my SS number.

As usual collect the loaded trailer from Slough tomorrow and ship Dover/Calais Then it is Monday deliveries to Zaventem airport (Brussels), Wijchen in Holland then into Germany for the last one today in Monchengladbach. Tuesday deliver to Thurnau in Bavaria and a collection from Berching which is a little south east of Nuremburg. Back up the road then for a collection in Cologne and another in Neuss near Dusseldorf. Not sure if that is it or if there is anymore before heading home.

despite there being 2 jobs from canal road i havnt been told if i am doing one of them…maybe they will work out thats were i park the truck

Early visit to the dock, to pick up a box St Helens at 9am… :confused:

(I hate early starts on a Monday… :cry: )

1 in each of the following on Monday:

Boston
Spalding
Peterborough
Stamford
Grantham

As for the rest of the week? who knows

Ken.

06.00 start mon/tue/wed, no idea where I’m going to be going, thats the joy of work for you!

Thurs fly to Chicago to watch Man utd play football :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

More money than sense :laughing:

got a week of early start,07.00hrs to go to hoover at cambuslang. :wink:

start new job monday morning ,checked in to day and im in work for 7.30 and picking trailer up from bardon going to morrisons at northampton :cry:
back to yard and pick up trailer for huntingdon.

nice easy one to break me back in :open_mouth:

jon

Rugeley & Wolvo so far, to sign up with a couple of agencies that claim to be able to get me out all week, we’ll see! :sunglasses:

Sudbury MA, reload Newport NH for Granville NY :laughing:

20ft box to Dagenham 10AM Monday

Depart Wolves 07:00 for High Wycombe, Windsor, Reading, Basingstoke, Eastleigh,Southampton and finally Fareham. See how far i can get back up the`34 and park up , then back into Cannock to load for Wednesday.
roy…

Devon and Cornwall in a van. Should last me till Wednesday night. Hopefully my new rental unit should arrive on Friday so i can go to Scotland following week current unit went back last Friday. Hopefully get my new unit and trailer in December (Believe it when i see it!)

jonboy:
start new job monday morning ,checked in to day and im in work for 7.30 and picking trailer up from bardon going to morrisons at northampton :cry:
back to yard and pick up trailer for huntingdon.

nice easy one to break me back in :open_mouth:

jon

good luck with the new job jonboy,hope it all works out for you.let us know how it is. :wink:

0800 Start on Locals, for a change…

New boss picking me up from Alfreton at 7-30, then a Sheffield, load at Cheadle for Carlisle, drop boss at widnes on way back to Cheadle.

Can’t wait to get back on the tankers again :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Starting at about 11:00 on Sunday :open_mouth: . Catching the 16:00 boat from Stranraer to Ireland. Multidropping around the Dublin area if the last trip was anything to go by.

Unload Gueñes near Bilbao then load somewhere near Vitoria for god knows where

Recover from the last 4 night shifts tomorrow, Monday spend time packing dishes for the move to our new house next month, Tuesday and Wednesday down for a little R&R at a nice inn over in Ithaca,stopping at a few of the better wineries along the way. Then back to taking driver’s road calls Thursday night all the way to next Monday morning each night.