Who goes where w/c Mon 03/04/06

So where is everyone going this week :question:

pam

box to bolton for 8am :open_mouth: might have to go sunday :frowning:

then into irlam then trafford park finally skelmersdale

Well presuming I am not dead by then, and as I am all wound up about tomorrows football match and have woken from the very small amount of sleep I managed with severe chest pains that could be unlikely, :frowning: :frowning: I will be leaving home about 03:00 for three drops in Warrington. Also hoping to meet up with a certain driver of a yellow truck for coffee during the morning. I’ll buy. :wink:

tip eastleigh mon morning,load trailers for rest of day,
rest of week god knows,but might need his help?

Im loading Monday morning for Leipzig with a back load of animal feed for Holland from Magdeburg

Easy Life again :stuck_out_tongue:

distance work for me monday

burton to wolverhampton swop trailers go to cannock tip back to wolves swop trailer back to burton swop trailers up to tradeteam burton tip load emptys finish.

6am start sholud be done for midday. :laughing:

jon

Warrington for 11.30 am…starting earlier than usual in order to get coffee… :stuck_out_tongue:

got the distance work this week start sunday local then up north twice and then south 3 times

neil46:
then into irlam then trafford park finally skelmersdale

several of the mates when over nighting in Skem use the rugby club, seems the food & drink is highly recomended

Mon & tues, Im on an induction course (yawn) for GCT at Thorne which should be a laugh, coz it was they who paid my redundancy last year when they TUPEd the wincanton contract I was on, so I`ve got several thousand reasons not to like em, all of em earning intrest

got well and truly caught this week…thought i was being clever by not working saturday…so i got to be in Bristol for 0700 mon…0300 start…oh well …after that catch a ferry to calais…have a few beers…then backwards and forwards to france all week…

start sunday night 1945 hull to hartshead moor services swap trailer back to hull , then hull to warrington ,another trailer swap then back to hull same all week

Ship to Ireland tomorrow. Off load new diesel tank in Arklow Monday pm. Return Tuesday AM and run to Portsmouth to load a boat for Gravesend.

back to the grind, after a long week on holiday.
loading wolverhampton,coalville and ■■ for either monday night or tuesday morning boat to caen. 3 day drive to algarve tip, time off and load for home, then do it all again with load for spain. :wink:

box to bolton for 8am might have to go sunday

as maritime wont pay for a sunday i have to leave about 2am mon :imp:

:frowning: No comment, TM back after 3 days off…

John

Rungis [/b]AGAIN!! :cry: :cry:

ohterry:
loading wolverhampton,coalville and ■■ for either monday night or tuesday morning boat to caen.

PMSL, you’ll be lucky!!! I know your COLLECTIONS PMSL

A week off to chill out :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Off to Benfleet for 8am Monday, then over to Ostend to load a trailer, back to Calais to changeover with a trailer for central France

jase11:
A week off to chill out :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

not if my mother dies you wont :wink:
4 am start going to our depot at bothwell,only they hav`nt told me the address where it is :open_mouth: :open_mouth:
just like being back at asda :laughing:
jon