who does this

cleaning the steering wheel before i went out with rag and one of our other drivers said here you are these are much better for cleaning,BABY WIPES :open_mouth: :open_mouth: ,he said he cleans the steering wheel,gear lever ,switches,cd player etc before leaving yard as you dont know what you might catch off of them :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :confused: , so who else does this[cleans everything with wipes], what could you catch [got me worried],ive always just used a clean rag, cant remember seeing anyone with wipes or is it a new thing.
we then got chatting and he also told me i shouldnt use burger vans with blokes serving, only use ones with women serving, as blokes dont wash there hands after a ā– ā– ā– ā– , wheras women always do :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: [but it did get me thinking]

Most blokes donā€™t wash their hands because they donā€™t ā– ā– ā– ā–  on them.

Have a look at what is at the top of THIS LIST :wink:

Every contributor to that post had them at or near the top of their list

I clean the steering wheel with wet wipes, i think im justified when i see the muck on the wipe. Give everything a polish at the end of shift or im waiting to be tipped somewhere. I have hand sanitiser to use if i take a pish at the side of the road or im going to have something to eat. Cleanliness is next to godliness :grimacing:

I also have the same opinion of burger vans if its a fella i always buy a kitkat or something in a sealed packet its good to know there is another out there like me :laughing:

guilty as wellā€¦wet wipes

not ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  on me hands :smiley:

it is amazing the black stuff that comes off some steering wheels and gearsticksā€¦

i always use babywipes to clean my truck a few times a day (same every day) and clean my hands few times a day
never be4 i leave the yard only when am on break or waiting at a RDC (i keep the same truck all the time)

I always have a pack of wet wipes in my bag. If i get bored while loading iā€™ll give the truck a quick once over, and they come in handy if your hands get dirty. I havenā€™t had to use one for taking a dump yet, and i cant say i want to, but you never knowā€¦

I can see this turning into the WET WIPES thread :wink: :laughing: :laughing:

a must in any cab wot if you find a mucky magazine you need to clean up with. and not the curtains. :unamused: :smiley:

Bet none of you clean the door handles inside or out do you :wink:
Your gonna get a super dooper infestation of cancer AIDs if your not careful. I wonā€™t, I built up my immunity by eating food with dirty hands.

ROG:
I can see this turning into the WET WIPES thread :wink: :laughing: :laughing:

Or the OCD thread :stuck_out_tongue:

i wash and disinfect my own trucks steering wheel once a month,and have to use disinfectant wipes if im put onto another truck.this may be however down to my own ocd.but did you know in a truck this is the place where most germs are found.
has anyone noticed though,and this really annoys me,that in mens toilets,you go to the loo,wash your hands(some dont),then put your hand on the door handle to pull the door to you to exit the facility,thus getting all the germs from those that dont wash their hands all over yours.why dont toilet doors push on exit rather than pull?.
seriously,ocd is no laughing matter,ask my wife who sits in the car shaking her head as i perform my to and fro,backwards and forwards walk to check ive locked the doors and fuel cap at least 4 times,or when i walk in the kitchen and the tea,coffee,sugar tins are not facing the same way with the letters facing out,i could bore you with more rituals and quirks,but alas i wont make you all sufferā€¦

hang onā€¦them wet wipes have been in the shop in a trailer a warehouseā€¦what ifā€¦noā€¦i will have to buy wet wipes to clean me pack of wet wipes before i use emā€¦as for toilet doors i dont touch em i just write rogā€™s mobile phone number on em .then go for a ā– ā– ā– ā–  on me wheelsā€¦poor tyre fitters :smiley:

only joking rog

DETTOL PROTECTS THATS A FACT

phantom309:
DETTOL PROTECTS THATS A FACT

these ARE my life :frowning: :laughing:

buck rogers:
or when i walk in the kitchen and the tea,coffee,sugar tins are not facing the same way with the leeters facing out,

I do thatā€¦ :open_mouth: :stuck_out_tongue:

removalboy:

buck rogers:
or when i walk in the kitchen and the tea,coffee,sugar tins are not facing the same way with the leeters facing out,

I do thatā€¦ :open_mouth: :stuck_out_tongue:

im pretty sure ā€œthe petā€ turns these the wrong way and the tins in the cupboard before i come home on purpose. :imp:

merc0447:
I also have the same opinion of burger vans if its a fella i always buy a kitkat or something in a sealed packet its good to know there is another out there like me :laughing:

Some women usually wipe there fandang with toilet roll after peeing so would you still buy a roll then?

scottishcruiser:

merc0447:

Some women usually wipe there fandang with toilet roll after peeing so would you still buy a roll then?

Depends if sheā€™s a munter :laughing:

i have got OCD unfortunatelyā€¦so yeah one of my many strange rituals is to ALWAYS clean door handles,steering wheel,gearstick etc if ever i have the mis-fortune of having to drive someone elseā€™s truck. :wink:

i also avoid touching door handles,handrails shaking hands etc and if i do i have to go wash my hands and/or use baby wipesā€¦there are some right dirty ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  about,youā€™ve only gotta check out the many who have a ā– ā– ā– ā–  or massive dump and then walks out the toilet touching all the door handles etc and then go and eat their food etc !!! :unamused: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: