Who do you sympathise with?

facebook.com/roger.franklin … 788166514/
Lmao another facebook vid popped up on my timeline :laughing:

Exactly the kind of ■■■■ we seem to have to put up with on a daily basis. I get really fed up with car drivers trying to push into non existent gaps, the road can be clear behind you and they’ll still try and push in infront.

Thats barmy :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Typical old caravan idiot.
Can’t see if it had extended mirrors on but so many fail to put them on. And just indicate and move.

Think its time the police looked at wobble box drivers and the fact they dont have any rear vision as they are cheap skates and won’t put mirrors on…
Ain’t it a legal requirement to fit extenders to mirrors if your caravan or load blocks your rear vision.

Sure our csi-tnuk bods can enlighten us all■■?

Have to say I’m still ■■■■■■■ myself after watching that!!

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

another one bites the dust :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

Trucker doesn’t cover himself in glory mind. Shouldn’t have floored it when it became clear caravan man was coming over no matter what. It’s deeply frustrating but you just gotta rise above it and let them go.

The only good thing is van man might think twice before doing it again

First of all: HAHAHAHA

Second of all: caravan driver was obviously trying to skip the queue. Probably could’ve moved over a mile back when you usually see the first sign for an exit, but saw the traffic and went on. Ended up blocking lane 1 of the road because of his own impatience and incompetence.

Third: truck driver didn’t do himself any favours by speeding up, but he wasn’t in the wrong. And the lack of any aggression towards the caravan driver until he hits him might help him. Had he been moaning and swearing about him straight off it might look worse on him.

But yeah, silly old man. Quite how he thought he was in the right is beyond me, indicating doesn’t give you right of way, especially when you’re queue skipping and cutting across a junction at the last possible moment.

Quick question for the TNUK CSI Dept. Is that camera footage admissible as evidence since the clock appears to be incorrectly set?

but he wasn’t in the wrong

of course he was in the wrong. he deliberately continued when it was obvious that there would be a collision
both drivers were ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ so.

An insurance company would put that down as 50/50, truck driver had a chance to let him in when he saw him but carried on, very poor driving from both of them
In my opinion

In my eyes that’s 75% the lorry drivers fault and I would not show that to the insurance company either. Caravan had a long long indicator that can clearly be seen in good time. Ok maybe he is pulling a fast one skipping traffic or maybe he has just been caught out lane wise. But that lorry driver instead of just easing off the gas “there you go mate” he speeded up to kill the gap. Kinda guy that doesn’t let folk zip merge either I’d guess. Pair eh fannys but the lorry driver is a major accident waiting to happen with that kinda attitude.

I would never think of doing that mainly because of the bloody amount forms that needs filling in!

Truck driver very much to blame for the accident, i will show you mate attitude stinks

There is no way the driver didn’t see that ■■■■ coming. We all know that have to look for them at any junction because they will cut you up to get in front at the last second. The truck driver didn’t prevent the collision but the guy in the caravan undoubtedly caused the situation with poor planning or sheer arrogance

I have a foot in both camps as like many other HGV drivers I also tow a caravan.

There is no doubt that the caravanner was being an absolute ■■■ by trying to force his way in like that, but the truck driver also contributed to that collision by not showing common sense and letting them in. Let’s not forget that is a busy motorway section, down to single lane with roadworks and now effectively blocked solid with both truckers and other road users effectively stuck in the same stationary traffic behind these pair of absolute numpties.

Honestly, the gentleman with the caravan has driven for what, a mile and a half past the exit queue, and obviously decides to forcibly cut in over the chevron triangle, and after the first (possibly minor) contact decides to force through, between the truck and the barrier, causing himself to get stuck in front, endangering his wifes life…

and some of you put the blame on the trucker? ? Yes, ultimately he may have anticipated the situation, and eased of. But he was unddr no obligation to do so, and the caravan driver SHOULD HAVE STOPPED to avoid the collision which he caused.

I bet his wife give him a special sooghing bj that night…

What a prick.

Truck driver is a complete ■■■■■■■■■ could easily have backed off, the car driver is a braindead ■■■■■■ but is it really worth the hassle just to slow down for a few seconds.

Both as bad as each other , but caravan man got what he deserved ! , trucker done what most of us would wish to do but wouldn’t dare :smiley:

What was woman doing in the aftermath , running to work lol?

The bloke with the 'van is EXACTLY the sort of driver who barges out of motorway slip roads onto lane 1 assuming it’s his right of way.

The dangers of a dashcam. It seems there are more drivers prepared to have a colission that could be avoided because they believe they are in the right and the video will exonerate them of fault.
I bet if it wasn’t being filmed the truck driver would have backed down. His comment “you’re so in the ■■■■” and “I’ve got it all on dashcam” sounds like he was well aware of what was going on and allowed it to develop so he could get some footage for YouTube.
Wobblebox driver didn’t exactly bathe himself in glory either and god knows what the woman was doing running down the slip road.