White Van Drivers

Yet another reason for hating these ill-educated swine. I had the audacity this morning to use a pelican crossing. Clearly I forgot that causing a white van driver to slow down and obey the highway code is unacceptable and I deserved to receive a [zb] gesture. Despite my gesture in return of asking you to step out of the van and make the gesture to my face, you were unwilling.

Unfortunately my friend, it’s a small town we live in. I’ve seen you and your white (well, dirty brown I suppose) van and know where you live. So, you can look forward to receiving some damage to your van later on. Not that it will harm it cosmetically. And should I ever see you in person I’ll be pleased to beat you to a pulp - hopefully you have little rat children and they will get to witness it.

Re-editing after a mod has edited is a banable offence, as clearly stated in teh forum rules. This is your one and only warning. L.

VirtuosoRusty:
Unfortunately my friend, it’s a small town we live in. I’ve seen you and your white (well, dirty brown I suppose) van and know where you live. So, you can look forward to receiving some damage to your van later on. Not that it will harm it cosmetically. And should I ever see you in person I’ll be pleased to beat you to a pulp - hopefully you have little rat children and they will get to witness it.

Seems he knows you too. His gesture was spot on.

Haven’t you got some hitchikers to go and murder? Or do truck drivers only do that on weekdays?

:unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

Please do not feed the TROLL

I know it’s tempting…

:stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

Oooh nice use of internet slang. Wasn’t sure they had that sort of stuff in the Sun which is, after all, your only means of education.

VirtuosoRusty:
Haven’t you got some hitchikers to go and murder? Or do truck drivers only do that on weekdays?

Tuesday through Thursday only for hitchiker murdering, I’m afraid. Monday I’m still half asleep at the wheel thanks to Sunday night’s drinking session, and Friday I’m more bothered about getting home to the pub. Unless it’s THAT[/i] time of the month, of course…in which case pedestrians of all varieties are fair game. :stuck_out_tongue: :smiling_imp: :wink:

VirtuosoRusty:
Yet another reason for hating these ill-educated swine. I had the audacity this morning to use a pelican crossing**(the lights where on green!). Clearly I forgot that causing a white van driver to slow down and obey the highway code is unacceptable and I deserved to receive a [zb] gesture. Despite my gesture in return of asking you to step out of the van and make the gesture to my face, you were unwilling.
Thats the problem with doing “Mime” acts, not everyone gets the message
Unfortunately my friend, it’s a small town we live in
(so i’ll try and contact you through a truckers website first!)**. I’ve seen you and your white (well, dirty brown I suppose) van and know where you live. So, you can look forward to receiving some damage to your van later on. Not that it will harm it cosmetically. And should I ever see you in person I’ll be pleased to beat you to a pulp - hopefully you have little rat children and they will get to witness it.

If it needs creative spelling to get it round the word censor, that’s a clue it’s not allowed. L.x.

Hi Rusty, welcome to trucknet!!!

Lucy - a female trucker. Mmm that must be a lovely sight. Can almost picture you now. How’s the weight problem?

Mike - The lights where (sic) on green. Oh my what a great comeback. Next time you’re out on a long distance job, remember that your unemployed, tattooed, gold chained neighbour on your scummy council estate is poking your pig of a missus! Hi back right at you!

Lucy - a female trucker. Mmm that must be a lovely sight. Can almost picture you now. How’s the weight problem?

No problem at all. I find eating bacon butties and chips every day is the best way to keep it up to the required stereotypical level. Especially when delivered to my favourite position in front of the telly by my lesbian live-in-lover - saves wasting valuable calories walking across the room. Must go now, my armpit hair needs replaiting. :wink:

rusty.
With an attitude and obvious anger to other road users whatever their behavier, IF you are a driver and have an licence i suggest you get rid of it.Your attitude is what causes a lot of accidents impaitience has to be replaced by tollerance on todays congested roads. Remember we are all trying to get somewere and all have deadlines to meet.

Regards Dave

Lucy - don’t forget to cuff your half a dozen rat children for stealing your ■■■■.

Dave - thanks for the useful advice. Next time I need some from someone who is clearly a mental ■■■■■■ I’ll let you know. Also, try looking up words in a dictionary to check their spelling. Still, I imagine you deserve a star for trying. Now get back to special school.

Lucy:

No problem at all. I find eating bacon butties and chips every day is the best way to keep it up to the required stereotypical level. Especially when delivered to my favourite position in front of the telly by my lesbian live-in-lover - saves wasting valuable calories walking across the room. Must go now, my armpit hair needs replaiting. :wink:

Does rikki know he`s a lesbian? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

VirtuosoRusty:
Lucy - don’t forget to cuff your half a dozen rat children for stealing your ■■■■.

Dave - thanks for the useful advice. Next time I need some from someone who is clearly a mental ■■■■■■ I’ll let you know. Also, try looking up words in a dictionary to check their spelling. Still, I imagine you deserve a star for trying. Now get back to special school.

dafdave
So were you get your licence5eh out of a lucky dip.

VirtuosoRusty:
Yet another reason for hating these ill-educated swine. I had the audacity this morning to use a pelican crossing. Clearly I forgot that causing a white van driver to slow down and obey the highway code is unacceptable and I deserved to receive a ■■■■■■■ gesture. Despite my gesture in return of asking you to step out of the van and make the gesture to my face, you were unwilling.

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: There are several Van forums - this isn’t one of them though - so he’s unlikely to be looking here. :unamused:

Dave - when attempting a comeback that mocks your intelligence, try to at least make a small effort to show you have some. It’s “where” not “were”. Yes, that’s right, I found a licence in a lucky dip. Where I also found your missus, begging to get out of her drudgery of a life on the estate. But I just put her back in the sty with the other porkers.

Another with an axe to grind…

Have the little brats nicked 'em again? Ungrateful wretches…after I let them have my fraudulently claimed Giro to buy cider with as well. :imp: :imp: :imp:

Thanks for the tip-off Rusty. I’ll make them go down the shop in the estate with non-labelled trainers on and (for the girls) with no flesh showing… A perfect punishment. I may as well get them to score me some dope for work next week whilst I’m at it. :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

Try to remember to have that screaming match in public as well. I hope that you will be wearing your shapeless faded tracksuit.

Done both of those. I have two of the abovementioned tracksuits - one with gravy stains for at home, one with wagon grease stains for work.

The Saturday shouting match is held between myself and each of the four kids’ Dads, and ensures that they take them off my hands for the whole of Sunday so I can lie in with Beattie (my girlfriend).

On Sundays I row with Beattie, then she’s happy to babysit the brats so I can go out in the truck all week, hence leaving her in peace.

Works for me. :sunglasses: