White Van Drivers

:unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: Yawn Yawn
Another one trying to gain a name and recognition for themselves.I thought the original jist of the post was o.k,but then went a bit stupid with the "im gonna damage their van "empty threat crap. :unamused:

Like Chunky said the hand gesture was spot on :wink: :wink:
All Mouth and no trousers

Scab-in the Cab is back :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

This geezer as taken a wrong turn. Aint you supposed to be on the Grooniad with all the other worthless academics…Discussing Earl Grey Tea or summat…? & as for see you outside ,think you will get a lot of takers ,if you can tell us where you live in Stockport. Its one of my favourite hobbys :laughing:

PS. Check the speling & mark accordingly. ED. :laughing:

ViralosoNasty Crazy name!! Crazy guy !!! :laughing:

does anyone on site know who this man is because looking at his contributions[hope i spelt that right] he has 10 posts in all and has done nothing but slang everybody off. I think he is better just ignored.

Monday to Friday - wined and dined potential new clients. Lots of nice lunches al fresco enjoying the sunshine

Taken from another post he made,

Sounds like a jumped up desk pilot with something to prove! :laughing:

Or maybe jealous because he cant drive a big truck so slags those who can off instead :laughing:

Go and wine and dine your potential clients and get a life :imp:

Discopete:

Monday to Friday - wined and dined potential new clients. Lots of nice lunches al fresco enjoying the sunshine

Taken from another post he made,

Sounds like a jumped up desk pilot with something to prove! :laughing:

Or maybe jealous because he cant drive a big truck so slags those who can off instead :laughing:

Go and wine and dine your potential clients and get a life :imp:

Wining and dining potential clients (or victims) to me suggests he either works for an ■■■■■■ Agency,is a Rent Boy or sells a bit of double glazing at Welcome Break :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
Im sure a man leading the high life would have better things to do than posting on a truckers forum :wink: :wink:

He’d surely be out an about in his M3 BMW convertable driving like a ■■■■ cutting everyone up thinking he owns the road ,wearing his boating attire and drinking ■■■■■■■ skinny latte’s whilst using his laptop in Mcdonalds because he’s so very very in demand :wink: :wink:

VirtuosoRusty, I’ve done a few anagrams of your name.

VIRUS TORY TO US
ROSY TUTU VISOR (which I suspect you have)
ROYS TUTU IS VOR (you wouldn’t have a clue what VOR means) (try google)
VIRUS, SO TROUTY.

Am I making my point you bigoted (choose the four letter word of your choice) Or do I need to spell it out more?

IVY ROOT RUTS US (at trucknet)
IVY U TOUR TOSS’R
Need I go on?

What you fail to realise, in your ignorance, is that van drivers have entitlement to vehicles of 3.5 tons only. They’re not very professional and no training other than a few lessons and a half hour test is required to drive such vehicles.
Truck drivers have to pass a theory test comprising of two parts. A hazard perception and a written test. Then, once this is passed and the relevant qualification is attained this entitles the candidate to apply for a provisional license for a category C vehicle. This usually involves a week driving a large rigid vehicle with the test at the end of the week. It is a very rigourous test lasting typically one and a half hours. It is a lot stricter than the car test. Once this qualification has been gained this acts as a provisional license for a category C+E vehicle. That is, articulated. This is the test of all driving tests and again lasts typically an hour and a half. Idiot and suicidal pedestrians are the bane of all candidates.
After passing this test the driver is fully qualified to operate any goods vehicle solo.
A drivers educational status is irrelevant Mr big man. Without the very hard working band of people spending their days dodging arrogant idiots like you there would be no you. You would be caught up in the anarchy that followed such a strike. No longer would you be able to purchase your cheese and onion quiche at 2:30am. No longer would you be able to fill up your car with petrol. If starvation, thirst or violence didn’t get you first, the rats surely would because your rubbish would pile high.

Personally I prefer to look beyond the stereotype. Many drivers of trucks who have become my personal friends have been talented musicians, philosophers even poets etc etc…

VirtuosoRusty is never without a self-satisfied thing to say. In the rest of this letter, I will use history and science (in the Hegelian sense) to prove that VirtuosoRusty is calling for blind, impulsive action for the sake of action, for the sake of making himself feel good. The point at which you discover that he has vanity without pride, voluptuousness without taste, and learning without wisdom is not only a moment of disenchantment. It is a moment of resolve, a determination that there is a problem here. A very large, feckless, obscene problem.VirtuosoRusty should clarify his point so people like you and me can tell what the heck he’s talking about. Without clarification, VirtuosoRusty’s manuscripts sound lofty and include some emotionally charged words but don’t really seem to make any sense. I see how important his churlish, infantile goals are to his helots and I laugh. I laugh because I appreciate feedback and other people’s views on subjects. I don’t, however, appreciate feedback when it’s given in an unprofessional manner.

To quote someone far wittier than I’ll ever be, “VirtuosoRusty’s legatees are merciless nonentities (literally!).” I sure wish I had said that because that’s exactly what I claim. Nevertheless, just because you can do something does not mean it’s okay to do it. As an interesting experiment, try to point this out to him. (You might want to don safety equipment first.) I think you’ll find that if we don’t put an end to contemptuous mandarinism, our children will curse us in our graves. Speaking of our children, we need to teach them diligently that when people say that bigotry and hate are alive and well, they’re right. And VirtuosoRusty is to blame. VirtuosoRusty occasionally writes letters accusing me and my friends of being prurient oligarchs. These letters are typically couched in gutter language (which is doubtless the language in which VirtuosoRusty habitually thinks) and serve no purpose other than to convince me that some people aver that the cardinal rule of VirtuosoRusty 's screeds is that snivelling, macabre barbarism is the only thing that matters. Others think that VirtuosoRusty 's failure to arraign him at the tribunal of public opinion is so pathetic that some of VirtuosoRusty’s former allies say they were willing to help VirtuosoRusty instill a subconscious feeling of guilt in those of us who disagree with his philippics because VirtuosoRusty convinced them that they were part of a historic mission to save the world from a brown-nosing, prissy global conspiracy – a belief they now reject as illiberal. In the interest of clearing up the confusion, I’ll make the following observation: Statements like, “VirtuosoRusty formulates his newsgroup postings in a precarious latticework between the hateful and the jaundiced” accurately express the feelings of most of us here. Wouldn’t it be wonderful if we lived in a world without patronising bloodsuckers? Each rung on the ladder of pauperism is a crisis of some kind. Each crisis supplies an excuse for VirtuosoRusty to fan the flames of incendiarism into a planet-spanning inferno. That is the standard process by which morally questionable degenerates make nearby communities victims of environmental degradation and toxic waste dumping.

VirtuosoRusty is firmly convinced that he would sooner give up money, fame, power, and happiness than perform a revolting act. His belief is controverted, however, by the weight of the evidence indicating that VirtuosoRusty’s new definition of “schizosaccharomycetaceae” is really in disagreement with his wretched imprecations. The mere mention of that fact guarantees that this letter will never get published in any mass-circulation periodical that VirtuosoRusty has any control over. But that’s inconsequential, because there are two related questions in this matter. The first is to what extent VirtuosoRusty has tried to perpetuate myths that glorify collectivism. The other is whether or not we must encourage individuals to come out of their cocoons and flourish. To do anything else, and I do mean anything else, is a complete waste of time. VirtuosoRusty 's hypocrisy is transparent. Even the least discerning among us can see right through it. This is not the first time I’ve wanted to counteract the subtle, but pervasive, social message that says that space gods arriving in flying saucers will save humanity from self-destruction. But it is the first time I realised that the biggest difference between me and VirtuosoRusty is that VirtuosoRusty wants to impugn the patriotism of his opponents. I, on the other hand, want to deal with the relevant facts. There will be public outrage if he tries to squander irreplaceable national treasures. To top that off, I find that I am embarrassed. Embarrassed that some people don’t realise that it is in his nature to be a deceiver and a destroyer and a bloodsucker. I’ve said that before and I’ve said it often, but perhaps I haven’t been concrete enough or specific enough, so now I’ll try to remedy those shortcomings. I’ll try to be a lot more specific and concrete when I explain that as our society continues to unravel, more and more people will be grasping for straws, grasping for something to hold onto, grasping for something that promises to give them the sense of security and certainty that they so desperately need. These are the classes of people VirtuosoRusty preys upon. If I myself am doomed to burst into tears, then VirtuosoRusty will obviously destroy everything beautiful and good sooner or later. he, already oppressive with his flighty taradiddles, will perhaps be the ultimate exterminator of our human species – if separate species we be – for his reserve of unguessed horrors could never be borne by mortal brains if loosed upon the world. If you think that that’s a frightening thought, then consider that VirtuosoRusty thinks we want him to give me reason to tear off all my clothes and run naked down the street. Excuse me, but maybe he will probably throw another hissy fit if we don’t let him con us into believing that we can all live together happily without laws, like the members of some 1960s style dope smoking commune. At least putting up with another VirtuosoRusty hissy fit is easier than convincing VirtuosoRusty’s compeers that VirtuosoRusty hates people who have huge supplies of the things he lacks. What he lacks the most is common sense, which underlies my point that I am intellectually honest enough to admit my own previous ignorance in that matter. I only wish that VirtuosoRusty had the same intellectual honesty.

For the moment, VirtuosoRusty makes no secret of the fact that his tracts have caused widespread social alienation, and from this alienation a thousand social pathologies have sprung. Stick your nose into anything he has written recently, and you’ll get a good whiff of sinister alcoholism. Obviously, you shouldn’t automatically believe all the allegations I’ve been making, so let me elaborate a bit. If you want to hide something from him, you just have to put it in a book.

Some illaudable administrators have raised objections to my inveracities, but their objections are all politically motivated. If VirtuosoRusty had his way, schools would teach students that violence and prejudice are funny. This is not education but indoctrination. It prevents students from learning about how if I want to suffer endless humiliation, that should be my prerogative. I indeed don’t need VirtuosoRusty forcing me to.

The idea that people want prudish ignoramuses to commit acts of immorality, dishonesty, and treason is a fundamental misunderstanding of the human condition. Of course, this sounds simple, but in reality, the real issue is simple: I find his “compromises” rather minatory. VirtuosoRusty wants to beat plowshares into swords. It gets better: he actually believes that his activities are on the up-and-up. I guess no one’s ever told him that his mind has limited horizons. It is confined to the immediate and simplistic, with the inevitable consequence that everything is made banal and basic and is then leveled down until it is deprived of all spiritual life. he is the picture of the insane person on the street, babbling to a tree, a wall, or a cloud, which cannot and does not respond to his ramblings.

What I want to document now is that selfish and unpatriotic,VirtuosoRusty 's put-downs resemble a dilapidated shed. Kick in the door and the whole rotten structure will collapse, proving my claim that VirtuosoRusty has for a long time been arguing that we should be grateful for the precious freedom to be robbed and kicked in the face by such a noble creature as him. Had he instead been arguing that he represents the most recent incarnation of the unique 20th-century phenomenon known as “featherbrained solipsism”, I might cede him his point. As it stands, the leap of faith required to bridge the logical gap in VirtuosoRusty’s arguments is simply too terrifying for me to contemplate. What I do often contemplate, however, is how I’m not a ribald person. I’d like nothing more than to extend my hand in friendship to VirtuosoRusty’s expositors and convey my hope that in the days to come we can work together to debate the efficacy of VirtuosoRusty’s unscrupulous indiscretions. Unfortunately, knowing them, they’d rather stir up trouble because that’s what VirtuosoRusty wants. Because it is thoroughly ridiculous that I have to be faced with derelicts whose unprincipled histrionics are treated with apathy, it therefore stands to reason that I am utterly shocked and angered by his rebarbative improprieties. Such shameful conduct should never be repeated. Speaking of insincere, whiney parvenus, honor means nothing to VirtuosoRusty. Principles mean nothing toVirtuosoRusty . All he cares about is how best to devise vulgar scams to get money for nothing.

A sure-fire way to elicit derisive sneers, leers, and jeers from VirtuosoRusty is to punish him for his brainless rodomontades. Let me try to explain what I mean by that in a single sentence: In asserting that his blessing is the equivalent of a papal imprimatur, he demonstrates an astounding narrowness of vision. If the human race is to survive on this planet, we will have to resolve a number of lingering problems. VirtuosoRusty parrots whatever ideas are fashionable at the moment. When the fashions change, his ideas will change instantly, like a weathercock. Ask him about any of his cronies who abridge our basic civil liberties, and the putrid, hideous busybody will say, "I never meant they should go that far. The truth is that VirtuosoRusty says that lascivious parasites aren’t ever yawping. What he means by this, of course, is that he wants free reign to reinforce the concept of collective guilt that is the root of all prejudice.

What, then, does “undiscriminatingness” mean? It means considerably more than any dictionary is likely to say. In a larger context, VirtuosoRusty’s spiteful hatchet jobs remind us that acts of militarism continue in our midst. An equal but opposite observation is that VirtuosoRusty wants nothing less than to break up society’s solidarity and cohesiveness. His peons then wonder, “What’s wrong with that?” Well, there’s not much to be done with deluded, insane heretics who can’t figure out what’s wrong with that, but the rest of us can plainly see that I can easily see VirtuosoRusty performing the following grotty acts. First, he will deliver an additional blow to dignity and self-worth. Then, he will make life less pleasant for us. I do not profess to know how likely is the eventuality I have outlined, but it is a distinct possibility to be kept in mind. Okay, now it’s time to offend a few people. Actually, I hope not to offend anyone, although nobody seems to realise that VirtuosoRusty is reluctant to justify his vitriolic utterances to us “common people” because we “just wouldn’t understand”. I trust that I have not shocked any of you by writing that. However, I do realise that some of my readers may feel that much of what I have penned about VirtuosoRusty in this letter is heartless and in violation of our human duty to love everyone. If so, I can say only that VirtuosoRusty has no discernible talents. The only things he has sincerely mastered are biological functions. Well, I suppose VirtuosoRusty’s also good at convincing people that the rest of us are an inferior group of people, fit only to be enslaved, beaten, and butchered at the whim of our betters, but my point is that VirtuosoRusty insists that people are pawns to be used and manipulated. In the long run, however, he’s only fooling himself. VirtuosoRusty would be better off if he just admitted to himself that this is a free country, and I believe we ought to keep it that way.

If there is one truth in this world, it’s that I deeply believe that it’s within our grasp to convince the government to clamp down hard on VirtuosoRusty’s lamentations. Be grateful for this first and last tidbit of comforting news. The rest of this letter will center around the way that I have a scientist’s respect for objective truth. That’s why I’m telling you that if VirtuosoRusty wants to be taken seriously, he should counter the arguments in this letter with facts, not illogical panaceas, personal anecdotes, or insults. We should agree on definitions before saying anything further about VirtuosoRusty’s dysfunctional positions. For starters, let’s say that “masochism” is “that which makes VirtuosoRusty yearn to denigrate and discard all of Western culture.” I am a law-and-order kind of person. I hate to see crimes go unpunished. That’s why I surely hope that VirtuosoRusty serves a long prison term for his illegal attempts to expand, augment, and intensify the size and intrusiveness of his coalition of besotted, nit-picky protestors and blinkered manipulative-types. In summary, it is my prayer that people everywhere will join me in my quest to fight the good fight.

When attempting a comeback that mocks your intelligence, try to at least make a small effort to show you have some.

. Oh my what a great comeback. Next time you’re out on a long distance job, remember that your unemployed, tattooed, gold chained neighbour on your scummy council estate is poking your pig of a missus! Hi back right at you!

i wish someone would mine, save me having to do it when i get home on a saturday , the fat ■■■■■.

hey, viralrustbucket, what you doin next week, wanna earn yourself a few quid ■■

VirtuosoRusty:
Yet another reason for hating these ill-educated swine. I had the audacity this morning to use a pelican crossing. Clearly I forgot that causing a white van driver to slow down and obey the highway code is unacceptable and I deserved to receive a ■■■■■■■ gesture. Despite my gesture in return of asking you to step out of the van and make the gesture to my face, you were unwilling.

Unfortunately my friend, it’s a small town we live in. I’ve seen you and your white (well, dirty brown I suppose) van and know where you live. So, you can look forward to receiving some damage to your van later on. Not that it will harm it cosmetically. And should I ever see you in person I’ll be pleased to beat you to a pulp - hopefully you have little rat children and they will get to witness it.

Virtual,Why were you walking anywhere?Did your chauffer have the morning orff ? Or was he too busy banging your wife to drive you ? :sunglasses:

Lucy:

VirtuosoRusty:
Haven’t you got some hitchikers to go and murder? Or do truck drivers only do that on weekdays?

Tuesday through Thursday only for hitchiker murdering, I’m afraid. Monday I’m still half asleep at the wheel thanks to Sunday night’s drinking session, and Friday I’m more bothered about getting home to the pub. Unless it’s THAT[/i] time of the month, of course…in which case pedestrians of all varieties are fair game. :stuck_out_tongue: :smiling_imp: :wink:
[/quote]
LOL CLASS !!

ezydriver i must take issue with this comment mate

is that van drivers have entitlement to vehicles of 3.5 tons only. They’re not very professional and no training other than a few lessons and a half hour test is required to drive such vehicles.

not all van drivers are ex boy racers quite a few are ex hgv drivers who for whatever reason dont wanna drive class 1or 2 anymore being a proffesional has nothing to do with it ive seen plenty of muppets driving all classs,s of hgv over the years

Lucy:

Lucy - a female trucker. Mmm that must be a lovely sight. Can almost picture you now. How’s the weight problem?

No problem at all. I find eating bacon butties and chips every day is the best way to keep it up to the required stereotypical level. Especially when delivered to my favourite position in front of the telly by my lesbian live-in-lover - saves wasting valuable calories walking across the room. Must go now, my armpit hair needs replaiting. :wink:

Bloody hell lucy, you got any pics of you and the girlfriend.

Deesider:
Please do not feed the TROLL

:bulb: