Which radio station do you listen to while driving?

I’m a Radio 4 man, or World Service after Radio 4 closes down for the night. If there’s nothing on Radio 4 I listen to my ipod or nothing. Very very occasionally I might see what’s on Radio 3.
What do you lot listen to when you’re driving?

if I can pick it up on fm I like smooth radio (yep I`m getting on a bit :smiley: ) if not I will try r2 or whatevers local. if nothing suits my mood there is always a cd or mp3 . there are also times I enjoy the peace and quiet of nothing coming through the speakers,

RTL2 or RFM :wink:

Normally tune it to a local bbc station and put it on standby with traffic bulletin mode on.

Jack FM if I can find it Radio 4 and BBC WS if not

Tipper Tom:

Jack FM’s okay around Oxford after 9am when there’s no Knob sorry Disc Jockeys. Jack Oxfords breakfast “show” presenters are just crap.

Muckaway:

Tipper Tom:

Jack FM’s okay around Oxford after 9am when there’s no Knob sorry Disc Jockeys. Jack Oxfords breakfast “show” presenters are just crap.

I concur

Talksport if I can get signal , very rarely listen to capital now always same songs

Breeze and heart are the same. About 10 songs on shuffle

I don’t listen for a month or so and flick it over still the same songs , annoying

Smoggie89:
Talksport if I can get signal , very rarely listen to capital now always same songs

You only need listen to one show on Talksame; The next presenter will just talk about the same thing. With the same howl when passing powerlines.

Tipper Tom:

Who are Heart convincing they play “variety”? The variety club?

Muckaway:

Tipper Tom:

Who are Heart convincing they play “variety”? The variety club?

It chews me on. When Jack can play hours of unrepeated music day in day out. Heart can’t manage 6 hours without the same bloody rubbish

Muckaway:

Smoggie89:

You only need listen to one show on Talksame; The next presenter will just talk about the same thing. With the same howl when passing powerlines.

I like goffy and Adrian , and Stan collymore , always disagree with each other , and I agree same subjects different people , the phone ins are good sometimes

6Music and Radio 4 and of an evening after 9pm Radio 4 Extra.

Planet Rock on DAB turned up to 11 of course

8wheels:
Planet Rock on DAB turned up to 11 of course

11? ■■■■■. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Ken.

Talksport or Radio 2,depending who’s on.

6music or absolute between 6 and 12 apart from when desert island discs is on 12-3 bbc London Robert elms does a real good show with lots of intresting stuff about London and some good music then back to 6 music then absolute in the car as I have no DAB

Radio 1 from 4am Dev is a legend :sunglasses: , ive actually warmed to Grimey, can’t be doing with Fearn rotten so will prob have Ken the Bruce on or a cd. Scott Mills Radio 1 from 1pm lols :laughing: then if still working after 4/5 Mayo Radio 2. sometimes depending where I am I might have Kiss, Crapitol or Gem106 on but rare as the adverts get on my ■■■■!!! :unamused: Still holding on to my youth so no Radio 4 :open_mouth: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: