Which radio station do you listen to while driving?

Radio two, the radio is old and only had a cd slot and I am not covering my cab in cd cases like my old car :laughing: :laughing:
I want one with a sd card slot to play my own tunes when Jeremy Vine is on :laughing:

Radio 2, Jack FM.

Heart FM but every few miles you go, it seems to loose signal all the time and the other one I like is Smooth :sunglasses:

Not fussed what station I listen to as long as its not Nick Grimshaw, or should that be ‘Nick Grim Show’! :imp:

Radio 4 up to 8 p.m. the 4Extra most of the night but 5L at 3 a.m. for Doctor Karl and Fevzi when they’re on. Used to try smooth 70’s but that’s gone now. Sometimes R2 for a change.

I listen to 6 music and planet rock and 5 live
Bought myself a pure highway dab receiver

If I had a DAB radio I’d listen to a lot more 4 Extra and 6 Music.

Drift:
Radio two, the radio is old and only had a cd slot and I am not covering my cab in cd cases like my old car :laughing: :laughing:
I want one with a sd card slot to play my own tunes when Jeremy Vine is on :laughing:

Why not get an FM receiver that plugs into your phones headphone socket And tune the stereo to that? It’s what I use if I’m not in my lorry and don’t have AUX

Radio 2 in the morning , radio 4 in the afternoon, if on nights bbc world service in the early hours.

Radio 4.

4extra most of the day, although I switch to 6music when 4extra starts repeating. Love the comedies they have on there (apart from this warhorses of letters rubbish). Favourites have to be Hancock, Round the Horne, and Cabin Pressure - the latter so much so that I’ve bought the series to listen to again.

Radio 2 or sometimes pop the iPod in

scaniason:
4extra most of the day, although I switch to 6music when 4extra starts repeating. Love the comedies they have on there (apart from this warhorses of letters rubbish). Favourites have to be Hancock, Round the Horne, and Cabin Pressure - the latter so much so that I’ve bought the series to listen to again.

Might not be your thing, but you might like the original radio series of Count Arthur Strong’s Radio Show. I caught them on Radio 4 first time around and have bought every series over the years. Well worth a listen, and far superior to the recent telly adaptation.

Yes - I caught the radio series of Count Arthur and really liked it, also thought the tv one was weak. I prefer radio to TV most of the time - would rather use my imagination rather than some director’s.

scaniason:
Yes - I caught the radio series of Count Arthur and really liked it, also thought the tv one was weak. I prefer radio to TV most of the time - would rather use my imagination rather than some director’s.

Very definitely +1 :smiley:

I’ve heard some good stuff about 6 music, so I’m going to give it a whirl.
Got a little Bush jobbie from Argos this afternoon for £24.99, reviews aren’t too bad, already got USB charger in the motor, and it’ll connect into the wagon stereo with a jack lead.

Unit should stick to the dash with a bit of double sided tape without looking too obtrusive.

I’ll report back in due course.

BBC 6 Music or BFBS for me. Pure Highway with an external aerial on the roof. Can’t fault it.

Or at the weekends at the moment, 5 Live or 5 Live Sports Extra for the rugby!

Radio 2 or 4 long wave if we’re losing at cricket again.

Radio4 and 4extra, absoloute 90,s n 80,s, planet rock

R2, R4, R6