Which one to go for?

Wiretwister:

Trucker8oy:
I havent received any P.Ms from stobart drivers yet. very strange. Very strange indeed. :slight_smile: i wanna talk bussiness people :slight_smile:

After 4 hours■■? Patience is a virtue and they (Stobart trampers) may be more interested in getting fed, watered and rested.

They’ll be looking in later after doing their 15 hr day.

neilp1982:
I think the Scania’s are kept for the Biomass, and Tesco work, that is from what I have seen on the road anyway.

Well it would be nice to get behind a new shape volvo :slight_smile: ive been driving top line and highline scanias at maritime but was really dissapointed names there but thats all. My personal oppinion. No offence to scania fans :slight_smile: Havent been in a new shape volvo yet so deffinetly would be up for that. If agency blokes get it to trash it about surely they would give it to a tramper. Well i would if i was in charge :smiley:

Trucker8oy:
we just had our first baby and my other half wanted me home every night. but now shes 1.5 years young so ive been allowed to take off again

So you’re leaving your wife to bring up your 1.5 yro daughter all on her own while you enjoy the peace and quiet and high life of living in your big rig all week touring the UK. Nope, that relationship definitely won’t end in tears…

Left hand down!:

Trucker8oy:
we just had our first baby and my other half wanted me home every night. but now shes 1.5 years young so ive been allowed to take off again

So you’re leaving your wife to bring up your 1.5 yro daughter all on her own while you enjoy the peace and quiet and high life of living in your big rig all week touring the UK. Nope, that relationship definitely won’t end in tears…

What are you a personal relationship advisor :slight_smile: she knew about it when we got married 3yrs ago so… in SICKNESS and in health :smiley:

Trucker8oy:

Left hand down!:

Trucker8oy:

What are you a personal relationship advisor :slight_smile: she knew about it when we got married 3yrs ago so… in SICKNESS and in health :smiley:

You didn’t have a kid 3 years ago. :bulb:

Left hand down!:

Trucker8oy:

Left hand down!:

Trucker8oy:

To save an argument ive asked and she said that i can go that she will be fine. I know familly comes first no doubt about that but its what ive always wantef to do. I bet im not the only one to leave my family behind for a week. As long as shes ok with it

Trucker8oy:

Left hand down!:

Trucker8oy:

Left hand down!:

Trucker8oy:

To save an argument ive asked and she said that i can go that she will be fine.

:open_mouth:

They all say that, right up until the point you come home early one Friday to find her naked sat on top of your best mate’s ■■■■.

Left hand down!:

Trucker8oy:

Left hand down!:

Trucker8oy:

Left hand down!:

Trucker8oy:

They all say that, right up until the point you come home early one Friday to find her naked sat on top of your best mate’s ■■■■.

Thats a bit rude…

Left hand down!:

Trucker8oy:

Left hand down!:

Trucker8oy:

Left hand down!:

Trucker8oy:

Firkin ell mate thats a bit near the mark :laughing: sorry i shouldnt laugh

I think id be choosing a steady day job for a supermarket etc earning good money and seeing my young un grow up,rather than driving a [new shape volvo]for stobarts on buttons,your heads a shed man what you are saying is very wrong and selfish,you can drive the [new shape volvo] anytime,your kid is young once :unamused:

I couldn’t give a ■■■■! It’s true! I think some people are deluding themselves that their OH will be perfectly happy to rattle around the house on their own while they’re away working. If a woman says they’re perfectly happy with a given situation in truth it means the exact opposite. :open_mouth: I suspect the OP is only a nipper though. Bit harsh on the bairn not having her dad around as she grows up. You don’t get them years back. Think on! :exclamation:

Downton now based at Raunds are looking for trampers

Left hand down!:
I couldn’t give a [zb]! It’s true! I think some people are deluding themselves that their OH will be perfectly happy to rattle around the house on their own while they’re away working. If a woman says they’re perfectly happy with a given situation in truth it means the exact opposite. :open_mouth: I suspect the OP is only a nipper though. Bit harsh on the bairn not having her dad around as she grows up. You don’t get them years back. Think on! :exclamation:

Ive got the badge and tshirt,every word of this is true :neutral_face:

seth 70:
I think id be choosing a steady day job for a supermarket etc earning good money and seeing my young un grow up,rather than driving a [new shape volvo]for stobarts on buttons,your heads a shed man what you are saying is very wrong and selfish,you can drive the [new shape volvo] anytime,your kid is young once :unamused:

I know i know… It is wrong i do admit. But its like a drug to me. Ive been doing this for only 5yrs so im fairly new to this. i still havent got enough of it. :frowning: ive only done tramping for three months while i was at maritime but i freakin loved it hate being a day man… at the moment. Moneys good but thats not what i want…

dont get me wrong, i was just having a pop at you wanting to pick your own truck but you can be away all week and happily married, i,m just coming up to 25yrs wed and for 22yrs i was away mon-fri, that said my missus had all her family living close by so she always had support about her, i reckon if you were a bit isolated then the wife may get a bit lonely/depressed/frustated

chaversdad:
dont get me wrong, i was just having a pop at you wanting to pick your own truck but you can be away all week and happily married, i,m just coming up to 25yrs wed and for 22yrs i was away mon-fri, that said my missus had all her family living close by so she always had support about her, i reckon if you were a bit isolated then the wife may get a bit lonely/depressed/frustated

…and we know where that will lead! :smiling_imp: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Left hand down!:

Trucker8oy:

+1

Poor little girl. :frowning:

Why you want to be away all week is beyond me. You will never get this time back.

If you don’t get some treatment for your excessive cab happiness now, you’ll come to regret it later on when she’s calling somebody else daddy.

Trucker8oy:
But its like a drug to me. Ive been doing this for only 5yrs so im fairly new to this. i still havent got enough of it.

You’re being selfish. With a wife and toddler your needs don’t come first. They’re both going to need you a ■■■■ sight more than they will admit, and that you will realise.

The day your daughter starts calling you by your first name :open_mouth: instead of “daddy” :confused: , is the day you need to make a re-assessment :unamused:

Trucker8oy:
I know i know… It is wrong i do admit.

Then sort yourself man ffs.

If I could slap you right now, I would.