Which make of truck would you most like to drive?

XF105 please.

If i could have a motor from the past f88-290 with the 16 speed box my old fella had one when i was 16
and if memory serves it pulled like a train and went like a stabbed rat :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

I’ll take an Argosy with a 600 signature ■■■■■■■ and an 18 speed eaton :grimacing:

Drove all of the above at some point…Wouldn`t mind a go in a Mighty Antar Tank Transporter prime mover at some point :sunglasses: Proper truck where you have to think about revs, road conditions and what you are actually doing…Like driving :sunglasses:

billybigrig:
I’ll take an Argosy with a 600 signature ■■■■■■■ and an 18 speed eaton :grimacing:

I’m with you on that one :smiley:

Any thing but an OLD Foden…

new scania topline with all the trimings :smiley: :smiley:
old skool have to be a hard choice but i think 143 450 6x2 tag lift or a volvo f16 globetrotter 6x2 tag lift :smiley: :smiley:

joedwyer1:
just going on looks. Peterbilt :smiley:

Pile of crap.

it would have to be a good old Thames Trader,six legger,ropes and sheets,no gloves just dirty hands and greasy overalls and wash just once a week…lol…lol…pat haslor(scrowt) your a name from the past

My choice would have to be actros V8, then M.A.N. tgx then V8 scania :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

forgot ERF

The brand new Actros! Looks a tidy motor! :sunglasses:

anything… as long as its Swedish :smiley:

Saaamon:

Wheel Nut:
Because I had a choice I have gone for Renault, as long as it is a Magnum with an iShift

Always really liked magnums, would love to have a go in one, but i dont seem to see too many about and always thought there must be a reason for it.

we got 5 magnums… good trucks, been reliable… better then the 20 man’s that keep breaking :exclamation:

Saaamon:

Wheel Nut:
Because I had a choice I have gone for Renault, as long as it is a Magnum with an iShift

Always really liked magnums, would love to have a go in one, but i dont seem to see too many about and always thought there must be a reason for it.

renaults are too cheaply built to handle the state of our roads

scanny77:

Saaamon:

Wheel Nut:

renaults are too cheaply built to handle the state of our roads

A Magnum for me everytime. A real truck for a real trucker :smiley: Its a shame the big fleets dont buy them. :cry:

i think a magnum is about the only post 2000 truck i have never driven apart from hino but they seem to be used mainly on tipper work which i dont do. anything has to be better than that scannie i had for a week tramping in june. especially since the CD player didnt work and i keep getting issues with their tachos not resetting my driving time after a shift :unamused:

cj47:
Any thing but especially an OLD Foden…

FTFY

funnily enough i was thinking about this tuther day and its got to be a big ■■■ actros v8 , its the only modern day wagon that catches my eye really it just looks right .
its followed though by a superspace XF105 and the MAN with the smoked black plastic grill , looking yummy :sunglasses:

but since we can only vote for one its got to be actros mega by a mile .

New actros please.