Which make of truck would you most like to drive?

We are doing some research and are interested in your responses to the above question
Please vote in the poll above even if you post a reply…

Old Scania 140 with a spread axle tilt, but under the same scheme where we used to fill out the log book on the way to Dover and then forget about it until we arrived back in a week or so’s time :laughing:

Mercedes Benz for me.

just going on looks. Peterbilt :smiley:

I drive a Peterbilt, so no point wishing for one :laughing:

If I came back to the UK, it would have to be the new big Merc, obviously I have a soft spot for the three pointed star, as a driver I was always a big Scania or Volvo fan, but they’ve dropped the ball in recent years, whereas Mercedes have improved and that new Volvo is going to have to be a bit good to come close, so I’ll play safe and stick with the Merc, don’t have any worries about my username then either :wink:

Why are there so many day cabbed artics in the US. I would have thought that almost every trucker would have had to do nights out? I would love to drive a big pete. Give me one of them and il solve the rioter problem sewn up in an hour

Fh 13 480 had one in my old job, and miss it like hell :blush: if i was buying thats what i would have :wink:

Because I had a choice I have gone for Renault, as long as it is a Magnum with an iShift

Series 1 fh

Wheel Nut:
Because I had a choice I have gone for Renault, as long as it is a Magnum with an iShift

Always really liked magnums, would love to have a go in one, but i dont seem to see too many about and always thought there must be a reason for it.

i voted volvo cos i like the drive they give, internal space is crap though.

After nearly 40 years driving everywhere i’d rather not drive anything any more.The only thing that makes it tolerable is that i drive 1week then 1week free,but i’d rather be at home with a bloody good pension.Mike

Mercedes Axor 8wheeler then probably a Hino :open_mouth: Makes no longer produced I’d say Foden 4000 with Cat 350 or ERF EC11 or Mercedes SK.

Chieftain tank please :smiley:

Ford Transcon or an E14 E.R.F.

143 topline streamline

That one out the Highwayman where the cab turns into a helicopter gunship. Would great dealing with Beemer Bargers and Audi Tailgaters :grimacing:

F88-290 from the past.
Daf XF SSC 105 510, For the present… :sunglasses:

gunnerheskey:
F88-290 from the past.
Daf XF SSC 105 510, For the present… :sunglasses:

Changed jobs mate ?

The one I passed my class 2 in - DAF 2100, just to bring back the memory.