Wheres harry

Does anybody keep in touch with harry,i havent seen him on here for yonks,he usually comments on long distance issues but seems to have gone awol,he has some good knowledge and tales to tell :confused:

Yes, I’ve noticed his absence too. Hope he’s OK.

If you’re out there Harry, your posts are much appreciated! Robert

didn’t he say he was on holiday on a narrow boat the other week

The last time he was on he posted on a couple of posts on 20th July. So if he has gone on a narrow boat holiday, or any other holiday, let’s hope he’s having a bloody good time, in good weather. He’s been gone a month now. Hurry back Harry.

Archie Paice:
The last time he was on he posted on a couple of posts on 20th July. So if he has gone on a narrow boat holiday, or any other holiday, let’s hope he’s having a bloody good time, in good weather. He’s been gone a month now. Hurry back Harry.

He’s his own Boss and I think he was on about getting someone to drive for him or parking up for a while and taking some time out

I thought he lived in tailand,im i getting the wrong end of the stick here :confused:

Are you all talking about the same Harry here? I don’t think you are.

m1cks:

I only know of 3 Harrys
1 in Plymouth and he def aint on here
1 is a Royal and he aint fussed with anything trucks cause he has a rich mummy
1 that drives a Maggie on here :grimacing:

m1cks:

Yea theres only 1 harry,balled headed fella ,looks like a bouncer :laughing:

m1cks:

The Harry that has anything to with narrowboats is Harry Monk, he has just bought one.

altitude:

m1cks:

The Harry that has anything to with narrowboats is Harry Monk, he has just bought one.

that’s the Gezer :grimacing:

altitude:

m1cks:

Harry Monk was posting here just a few days ago and hasn’t been missing.
There is the other Harry who posts here who I haven’t seen a post from for a while. I thought it was this Harry the OP was referring to.

His user name is just harry ,with a photo of a hard looking fella and location is somewhere foreign,not harrymonk.

seth 70:
His user name is just harry ,with a photo of a hard looking fella and location is somewhere foreign,not harrymonk.

Thats who I thought you meant.

m1cks:

seth 70:

Thats who I thought you meant.

Where does he live,is it tailand :question: :question:

Do you mean this Harry?

http://www.trucknetuk.com/phpBB/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=3311

He posts his location as Boceguillas which I believe is North of Madrid. He last posted it July.

Harry, sorry I again referred to ‘shed’ bringing up the White’s Road Commander and referring to Robert’s ERF NGC of Switzerland!

Please come back or should we collect money for your kidnappers?

That’s Harry, I thought it was funny him going on a narrow boat trip. It’s my bet he’s nipped off to Pataya or somewhere in the LOS. He’ll be back soon we hope. :smiley: He’s one of the old School. :smiley:

ERF-Continental:
Harry, sorry I again referred to ‘shed’ bringing up the White’s Road Commander and referring to Robert’s ERF NGC of Switzerland!

Please come back or should we collect money for your kidnappers?

You don’t think he was kidnapped by REVS do you, for telling the truth about ERF ‘Europeans’!? Robert

If that is the case Robert, we’ll have some punishment to do and restore the Collin inside out!!!