Wheres harry

zzarbean:
Do you mean this Harry?

http://www.trucknetuk.com/phpBB/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=3311

He posts his location as Boceguillas which I believe is North of Madrid. He last posted it July.

Thats the fella,i enjoy reading his bits and bobs :sunglasses:

Archie Paice:
Thatā€™s Harry, I thought it was funny him going on a narrow boat trip. Itā€™s my bet heā€™s nipped off to Pataya or somewhere in the LOS. Heā€™ll be back soon we hope. :smiley: Heā€™s one of the old School. :smiley:

Well if thatā€™s the case Archie, i hope he contacts me so we can meet up for a Singha or 5ā€¦

When are we likely to see you again mate ā– ā– 

Steveā€¦

M&C steve:

Archie Paice:
Thatā€™s Harry, I thought it was funny him going on a narrow boat trip. Itā€™s my bet heā€™s nipped off to Pataya or somewhere in the LOS. Heā€™ll be back soon we hope. :smiley: Heā€™s one of the old School. :smiley:

Well if thatā€™s the case Archie, i hope he contacts me so we can meet up for a Singha or 5ā€¦

When are we likely to see you again mate ā– ā– 

Steveā€¦

Hullo Steve,
Good to hear from you, if he does contact you, donā€™t you go leading him astray will you :smiley:
It will probably be next year now Steve, as I have to go to Brasil again this year, and I am under a bit of pressure at home to complete a few jobs Iā€™ve started but not completed :smiley: but that I will get round to doing sometime.
I had a call the other day from Chris, he has managed to get a Visa for But to visit the UK. He will be arriving at his Daughterā€™s on 5th, September. So I expect I shall see him quite soon afterwards, that will be good, most especially after all he did for us when we were in Korat, and Maria Lucia tripped over his Dog and broke her leg :frowning: . Plus his Sister or Cousin Pam, lives just 20 miles up the road from me.
If before next year you decide to visit our fair country, then you will also be very welcome to come up to stay in Pickering with us. Good to hear from you Steve, all the best mate.
Archie.

Are you on about Harry the guy from Spain that uses the Irish boxer photo as his avatar ? He usually mucks about with my photos. I think heā€™s hacked my photobucket account. Not that Iā€™m worried about it!!!

Last I heard from him was a few weeks ago, he was waiting for someone to put a final offer in on his place in Spain where he was living. Iā€™m sure heā€™ll be back.
Dave Mackie seems to have disappeared as well.

Jelliot:
Are you on about Harry the guy from Spain that uses the Irish boxer photo as his avatar ? He usually mucks about with my photos. I think heā€™s hacked my photobucket account. Not that Iā€™m worried about it!!!

Last I heard from him was a few weeks ago, he was waiting for someone to put a final offer in on his place in Spain where he was living. Iā€™m sure heā€™ll be back.

Thats the fella jelliot,i thought the photo was him :unamused:

Jelliot:

Yeah and you can see the photoalbums on his own site eigtherā€¦

I notice Harry is back this morning, on the Volvo with Bonnets thread. Welcome back Harry! Robert :smiley:

seth 70:

Jelliot:

Thats the fella jelliot,i thought the photo was him :unamused:

No heā€™s not that good looking :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

robert1952:
I notice Harry is back this morning, on the Volvo with Bonnets thread. Welcome back Harry! Robert :smiley:

Iā€™ve just had a look on that thread and heā€™s not posted on there, neither was he a viewer there. :smiley: :smiley:
But Iā€™ve no doubt he will reappear soon.

Archie Paice:

robert1952:

Iā€™ve just had a look on that thread and heā€™s not posted on there, neither was he a viewer there. :smiley: :smiley:
But Iā€™ve no doubt he will reappear soon.

Sorry Archie, you are right - false alarm! It was on the Volvo Tiptop thread and Iā€™ve just checked it and realised that Harryā€™s posting was back in March. Robert :blush:

Im just sorting the search party out and getting the st bernard rigged up with the bottle of whiskey round its neck :laughing:

seth 70:
Im just sorting the search party out and getting the st bernard rigged up with the bottle of whiskey round its neck :laughing:

A good move Seth, I do hope you choose a high voltage single Malt Ha Ha, Regards Larry.

I am sure I have seen go past the window so get that St. Bernard with a full barrel of single malt up this way ASAP
cheers Johnnie
P S hurry up its URGENT :smiley:

sammyopisite:
I am sure I have seen go past the window so get that St. Bernard with a full barrel of single malt up this way ASAP
cheers Johnnie

Whats the address, & which haulier would you like to deliver the goods to, I must say you will have to choose one where the driver isnā€™t called Harry or Larry, Eh Ha Ha, Im sure he will turn up soon, Regards Larry.

Lawrence Dunbar:

sammyopisite:
cheers Johnnie

Whats the address, & which haulier would you like to deliver the goods to, I must say you will have to choose one where the driver isnā€™t called Harry or Larry, Eh Ha Ha, Im sure he will turn up soon, Regards Larry.

Larry its on top of a hill in Sheffield Revman Alan could do it as a back load :smiley: before he retires :smiley: and knows where to deliver it :smiley:
cheers Johnnie :wink:

seth 70:

Hes back but no harry :frowning:

Still no harry :open_mouth:

seth 70:
Does anybody keep in touch with harry,i havent seen him on here for yonks,he usually comments on long distance issues but seems to have gone awol,he has some good knowledge and tales to tell :confused:

Still no harry :open_mouth:

On the subject of missing persons, what has happened to Autotransit/Stellan? This is the last appearance of his, that I can find:
berglitruckstop.no/viewtopic ā€¦ 53#p806253

I hope both blokes are well. I like their writings on here.

Do you mean Harry from Boceguillas? :confused: