Where you at Friday?

One into Staples on Elliott way, Brum. Up to Hollies for brekkie, then an early dart up the M6 back to Lancashire.

What’s everyone up to■■?

3.15am start Wolverhampton to carlisle first drop then 2 in stoke on the way back, lovely way to start the week lol.

I’m off Friday back Monday I do 5 on 3 off.

08.00 tip in Leighton Buzzard, 64 euro’s of Ice cream Containers, then hopefully stay local to MK, because it’s Beer Night !
Knowing my luck, they’ll give me an RDC to fill my day !!!

09:00 tip Grangemouth, probably reload out of Troon, then back to South Wales sometime Saturday.

Group age collections around Suffolk and South Norfolk, then back to Essex. Make a pleasant change from the M25 :slight_smile:

from preston to dover, to calais to Ostend and back home.

Nice leisurely drive to Penysarn on Anglesey deliver generator then onto Network café in Colwyn Bay for some breckie then back to yard at Frodsham :smiley:

2 drops left eurocentral then glasgee back to lancs then home to liverpool hopefully for 3 pm :smiley:

It’s a surprise :smiley:

Just getting a brew down me then into work 1st drop swindon then up to chelt then home m42 m5 a417 a419

It’s my friends birthday so I’m going with a few lads to get full :grimacing:

Norfolk. Frozen Chips.

4 days off , back in Monday .Service my F150 tomorrow , watch the mighty Reds beat Maureens crowd on Sunday , maybe a few wobbly pops and bbqs in between . Life ■■■■■ :laughing:

On me holidays, probably going camping in South Wales. But we might just stay at home for the weekend.

trubster:
It’s a surprise :smiley:

+1

Start bout 6ish couple hours upto Vegerville AB tip out the tractor then bout 6 hrs home empty

My usual night run last of 4 x 22.00hrs then another weekend off

Parked in Alresford with a 20 year old Volvo B10M bus (clearly being punished) all day with an early finish today :frowning:

Waiting to load recycled wood in Manchester for Lockerbie. Then who knows.