Where you at Friday?

waiting for a call (supposed to be 8 am ) then rivingtons foods leigh and across to Jacobs at Aintree . then!! its Friday!! :smiley: :smiley: up the town to get ideas above my capabilities :wink:

Currently sitting in Sainsburys Dartford waiting to get tipped, then to Tesco Purfleet

Im sitting in the hoose :stuck_out_tongue:

i dont start til 17.00 tonight :frowning:

Thought this was going to be about Robison crusoe. :grimacing:
Finished at 0645 this am, back in mon 0645.

I had a well easy day :smiley: , from Warrington to Burton on Trent deliver a flt then pick the customers own flt and take that to Eccles then back to Warrington via Burtonwood Services for a kip :wink:

I did exactly what I set out to do. But I added a quick latte stop at Stafford south, and a snooze on Lymm on the way back up!

Well, be rude not to!! :unamused:

Daytrunker:
3.15am start Wolverhampton to carlisle first drop then 2 in stoke on the way back, lovely way to start the week lol.

Didnt take to kindly to taking 4 hours to get from Carlisle to hanley, M6 from 20 to 17 took forever as per bloody usual.

07.30 start, pick tank up e/port, tip clitheroe drop tank in Huddersfield and pick up a loaded one for Edinburgh sat morning tip, run back to e/port pick up loaded tank for Montrose Monday morning, chilled weekend so far

sprayed a custom harley-davidson today, after about 50 hours of prepping it (crappy welder). came out a very nice dark green metallic. got offered to drive a tipper in the roadworks for the weekend for a change but couldn’t be bothered :sunglasses:

In the last 2 hours, I’ve had a good nosey at Area 51, had a wander along the Alaskan coastline, seen the remains of the whaling station at Grytviken on South Georgia and travelled the length of the runway at Port Stanley on the Falklands.

'Aint Google Earth great :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: