Where was dieseldave (MkIV) = Solved by Antos

I’ve been on my travels again this week, so here’s a piccy of an industrial estate…

The question is:

What is the name of the industrial estate??

Sorry there’s not much detail in the picture (not really though :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: ) Don’t you just hate it when that happens? :grimacing:

nacton road ipswich?

welshboyinspain:
nacton road ipswich?

Hi WBIS, Sorry, 'fraid not mate. :frowning:

Durham lane bus park?

knight:
Durham lane bus park?

Hi knight, sorry, 'fraid not mate. :frowning:

Just to say that there’s no trickery going on here… all manner of trucks (including artics) are coming and going down this road all day long. The long lay-by on the right of this picture is frequently used as an overnight stop by drivers, cos it’s nice and quiet at night.

BUMP :grimacing:

This one has gone rather quiet, is it Mr Wolf’s week off??

Not the foggiest old boy!

I was trying to fit it into Kelleythorpe but it won’t go. There isn’t much to go on neither.

Not a clue!

But if I cross reference Speedy Hire and PTS brannches I might have a chance… :smiley:

Fareham, seeing you were in the Scummer / Skates area recently :stuck_out_tongue:

Wheel Nut:
Fareham, seeing you were in the Scummer / Skates area recently :stuck_out_tongue:

Hi Malc, sorry mate, 'fraid not. :frowning: [It’s somewhat further North :wink: )

MADBAZ:
Not a clue!

But if I cross reference Speedy Hire and PTS brannches I might have a chance… :smiley:

Hi MADBAZ, I reckon you’ll have a chance if you do that…,

… but if you chuck in the Calor Gas depot that’s level with the two parked cars on the right hand side, you’re probably on a winner. :wink:

Lonewolf Yorks:
Not the foggiest old boy!

I was trying to fit it into Kelleythorpe but it won’t go. There isn’t much to go on neither.

Hi Lonewolf, I’ll offer you a helping hand… :smiley:

This place isn’t a town or village, it’s a proper city… and quite well-known. :wink:

is it Guildford :question: and if it is I have no idea what the ind est name is :laughing:

Colin in Sweden:
is it Guildford :question: and if it is I have no idea what the ind est name is :laughing:

Hi Colin, I can spare your grey cells from working out the name of the industrial estate mate, cos it’s not Guildford. :frowning:

sheffied mate dont the name near the batleys :laughing:

dreva:
sheffied mate dont the name near the batleys :laughing:

Hi dreva,

Sorry mate, it’s not Sheffield. :frowning:

(You need to be a bit further South :wink: )

OK chaps, it seems that you may need an extra clue…

Just down the road (on the same side that I took the piccy) is a Calor Gas depot, and on the right behind the trees is a playing field. :smiley:

Is is Ferry Hinksey Rd, Osney Mead Ind Est, Oxford?
Looks familiar to a Europcar site i delivered to on that estate.

Ant

I do believe hes right, you’re right outside the substation.

Antos:
Is is Ferry Hinksey Rd, Osney Mead Ind Est, Oxford ?
Looks familiar to a Europcar site i delivered to on that estate.

Ant

Hi Antos,

And…

You’re absolutely spot-on mate, we have a winner!!

Lonewolf Yorks:
I do believe hes right, you’re right outside the substation.

Now then Mr Wolf, you’re spot-on with the above, but Antos correctly named the industrial estate and even got the road name correct. :smiley:

I do believe your King Solver’s crown might be slipping. :open_mouth:

:grimacing: It’s taken me ages, but I think I managed to sneak this one past you. :wink: :sunglasses: