Where are you off to this week

Where are you off to this week folks .

Porthmadog and Harlech,back to yard empty and going home

Tip Ettingshall,
Haughmond Hill to Wakefield,
Austerfield to Alrewas.
:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Ain’t got a clue!!!

Been off all week so not looking forwards to getting back into the cab.
Been to warm and humid for me.

1st trailer to Coventry, 2nd to Warrington and Skelmersdale, another day on the M6 :neutral_face: :laughing:

Office Depot, Leicester, for a nice sleep ! Yawn !
Then I’ll ring in for any collections back to MK.

Parked up at Wombourne for the night, down to Tewksbury in the morning for 7, back up to Wombourne then down to Yate with the trailer I’ve fetched down tonight. After that who knows maybe back to Womebourne or get a back load out of Portbury docks or Worcester.

Night shift ( will be trying to sleep in the heat of the day ) start mon birtley - willenhall back home

Don’t bite as I’m only a newbie (class1 may 14). But picked up a job fairly quickly and now got my own run to inverness (from Glasgow) on nightshift. So the dreaded A9 nightly for me. This will be 3rd week

Running meat around Avonmouth…just sit back and tickle the throttle :smiley:

huntertruck:
Don’t bite as I’m only a newbie (class1 may 14). But picked up a job fairly quickly and now got my own run to inverness (from Glasgow) on nightshift. So the dreaded A9 nightly for me. This will be 3rd week

Very interesting run m8 , newbie myself last year ( class 1 ) take it easy on that A9 be safe , hopefully once I finish up with present employer move into trucking soon , who you working for I’m just down the road ( just for future reference when I start knocking doors )

Probably…
Wigan, Widnes, Wallasey, Birkenhead, Ellesmere Port, Chester, Manchester, Wigan

Or something like that…

Surprisingly I’m off down to Kent for the week, Bicker - Kent - Bicker, drive around Kent all week with trailers trunked down to me overnight, do all the deliveries and then start collecting for the Sittingbourne bloke to trailer swap and take it back to the yard overnight.

Still in French Guiana, 'kin hot and shed loads more to do. And the beers expensive!

Milan again.

two weeks in Tenerife

hey limeyphil how did your new drivers work out u on for irish I take it :smiley:

Loaded and left Friday just got down to South Bend IN. 30km to the drop in the morning 20 miles up the road to Michigan reload for BC Canada. Not sure if will have enough hours to deliver this week though

stevejones:
hey limeyphil how did your new drivers work out u on for irish I take it :smiley:

Only one of them. He started today. He’s putting his gear in the lorry as I’m typing this.

Currently in the middle of 4 drops West Mids, then trailer swap at Kidderminster. Tomorrow load M. Keynes for delivery asap Budapest.