What's your poison?

Whisky, whisky an more whisky or if I fancy a beer it’s normally Tennents but anything from north of Leeds will do, cant stand the southern dishwater stuff and if in Eire then it has to be the real Guiness :slight_smile:

Lager : Alhambra or Estrella
Beer : Adnams
Spirit: Remy Martin. ( really want to get into whisky but it’s expensive to get wrong, any tips on a few to try would be great )
Wine: Any Rioja or Tempranillo, started drinking more and more wine, don’t really drink lager anymore.
It’s more to do with not driving anymore so I spend more time cooking which I love and I don’t have to worry about the early starts and morning after stuff, not that I get hammered every night but I never used to drink during the week and having a couple of glasses with dinner is a nice change.

Norfolkinclue1:
Spirit: Remy Martin. ( really want to get into whisky but it’s expensive to get wrong, any tips on a few to try would be great )

I like Remy Martin and if you like that then Glenfiddich should be ok.I think it even has the edge over Remy for taste.You can usually find a small bottle of Glenfiddich in the usual supermarkets together with the usual 70 cl.I also sometimes buy the 1 litre bottles sold on the channel ferries which are a bit stronger let alone the considerably stronger cask strength options that they offer in addition.

I am gonna say, Cannabis.

Guinness, red wine, and my old mate Jack D on rare occasions

Home brew

Carling. Every time for me

raymundo:
Whisky, whisky an more whisky or if I fancy a beer it’s normally Tennents but anything from north of Leeds will do, cant stand the southern dishwater stuff and if in Eire then it has to be the real Guiness :slight_smile:

I regularly had to drive up between Barrow/Millom and Workington so used to pass this place all the time…

waysidehotel.com/index.php/contact-us/

Board outside claims to have over 250 available, with rooms and food. The sea on one side and the mountains literally on the other side, heaven for you I suspect if you are not already aware of it??

Norfolkinclue1:

raymundo:

I regularly had to drive up between Barrow/Millom and Workington so used to pass this place all the time…

waysidehotel.com/index.php/contact-us/

Board outside claims to have over 250 available, with rooms and food. The sea on one side and the mountains literally on the other side, heaven for you I suspect if you are not already aware of it??

I live on Speyside, home of Scotch Whisky … :slight_smile:

Larios Spanish gin,took an empty suitcase with me years ago on the pride of bilbao and liberated the supermarkets of San sebastion.Love Spanish vera just ceems to have more flavour than frankly ludicrously overpriced ewuivalents in blighty.
Another fine one is Xoriguer gin,made in Menorca,my dad loved it so much he took one to his coffin years ago.I actually managed to convince the booze buyers od Southamptons Waitrose to try it out over here and blow me down they did just that,albeit in 75cl form.Didn’t really take off though,possibly the garish bottle design…who knows.Damned good though,anyone who likes gin go mad for this.

AndieHyde:
I am gonna say, Cannabis.

Sure helps with hangovers…I’m reliably informed.

A few more I’ve made friends with ,Arran Blonde ,blue moon ,and bush Amber .

Punchy Dan:
A few more I’ve made friends with ,Arran Blonde ,blue moon ,and bush Amber .

Where is the club those 3 dance in?

Everything that can be set on fire :grimacing:

mozzy666:
Anything Innis & Gunn.

^^^ :smiley: true ,recent discovery Ossett brewery Yorkshire blonde 3.9% ,Belhaven Scottish ale 5.2% all good ales :wink: