What's your poison?

Certainly is, got this Friday and next monday off! Attending a beer festival at the paper mill in dalkeith. £12 a ticket, 4 beer tokens and a free glass to go with and as long as you keep your band on you can go the saturday and sunday for free :sunglasses: :laughing: have a reason to get drunk this weekend celebrating the new job a week on monday :sunglasses:

Cheers

Jonny :sunglasses:

Tried Farmers blonde at the weekend by Bradfield brewery nr sheffield very nice pint .

Banks’s bitter, yow cor bate it!

Rarely drink, but when I do I like adnams, or if I can get the proper stuff, Amstel. I used to like hook Norton ale - a friend once took me to the pub right by the brewery for a couple.

Amstel and the smell of Samson shag takes me right back to my youth in Holland…

Guinness Original, Newcastle Brown Ale or any Bitter.

Aldi are doing a box of variety premium real ales if you are into that stuff,i got my dad one for fathers day,its 12 bottles for £12.49 ,bargain :wink:

Nipped in to Morrison’s earlier to see what ales they had and bought a bottle of Florida Black which I’m drinking right now. It’s a stout made by The Black Wolf Brewery in Stirling and its going down a treat. It’s got hints toffee, treacle and coffee. Also got some banana bread beer. Not had that in ages. Looking forward to that later.

Fosters and a fridge full of it at that

am partial to this now and again brewdog.com/beer/headliners … d-pale-ale

Riesling and most Red

Jamesons or j&B neat. Dry ciders, IPA’s, Hobgoblin, banana bread beer, Jim beam apple. Pretty much anything in a brown paper bag on a bench!

Recently just been drinking some of the beers made by the harvoestoun brewery. Some decent ale, especially the after glow and the old engine oil!! Great beers

Cheers

Jonny :sunglasses:

Rum, dark rum with a dash of coke.

W.

image.jpegtime has moved on … Just found this 6.3 percent Fischer amber ale from France ,words can’t describe it :smiley:
Edit : €2,20 a bottle 65cl so well over the pint too :sunglasses:

Hi Dan, I have just had a can of Skol Larger In a can but poured into a glass, Followed by a large Single Malt, The good old Glenmorangie, Im having a quiet night in after a hard day at the office :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: , Im hoping to cut my lawns in the morning, Thats weather permitting of course, Hope you are keeping well my friend, Regards Larry.

Hiya Larry glad to hear your well ,that’s a good collection :smiley: ,as you can see I’ve just cut mine tonite ,also other bushes have been trimmed too apparently :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: .

Very little I wont drink my favourites being Birra Moretti and Punk IPA

if its a malt needs to be a Islay one like Ardberg

I’m quite a seasoned drinker but can’t drink cooking bitter, John Smiths, Tetley or Sam Smiths anymore. I prefer micro pubs that change their casks regularly and prefer the beer straight from the cask. Anything over 5% abv is not quenching my thirst.

In Wetherspoons I will drink Gin because a double with a mixer for £4.50 is good value in a balloon

My favourite has to be Coors Light for the simple reason that my granddaughter and hubby both work at Coors in Burton and the drink is free .

Youngs Special,Fullers London Pride and Glenfiddich.

Ironically also prefer Becks Blue to the too sweet alcohol Becks.Win win it tastes great I can drink as much of the stuff as I like and still drive.