Whats your class 2 pay

Hello ive been applying for a few class 2 jobs this week with most offering between 7.20 to 8 ph, i am based in the midlands ( coventry) my best offer is 9 ph from an agency which i am going to see today so we will see :slight_smile:

Whats your local wage per hour , north south east west

In Finland (very north) I get the equivalent of £10.20 an hour.

I’ve been paid anywhere between £7.50 an hour to £11.90 an hour. Those £11.90 an hour jobs are rare as hens teeth though.

I have not worked out my hourly pay but it’s 19k a year mon to Fri, 37.5 hour a week any thing over 7. 30 hours a day is time and a thirdfor first two hours then time and a half, on top of that £25 night out and £6 meal voucher if out twelve hours or over tax free paid separate and a bonus each year. Oh and £60 a month uniform wash allowance.

Drift:
I have not worked out my hourly pay but it’s 19k a year mon to Fri, 37.5 hour a week any thing over 7. 30 hours a day is time and a thirdfor first two hours then time and a half, on top of that £25 night out and £6 meal voucher if out twelve hours or over tax free paid separate and a bonus each year. Oh and £60 a month uniform wash allowance.

He asked for an idea about pay, so the bit about night outs and meals etc. don’t count.

I do a night trunk, about ten hours £110 suits me sir :smiley:

£8.77ph upto 39 hours. Time and a half after.
Time & a half Saturday’s.
Double time Sunday’s.

bcfc1710:
Double time Sunday’s.

I bet i can guess what your paid on a bank holiday… Is it triple time by any chance■■? :smiley:

Damo_hall:

bcfc1710:
Double time Sunday’s.

I bet i can guess what your paid on a bank holiday… Is it triple time by any chance■■? :smiley:

Yep :smiley:

cypry0:

Class 2, night trunking? Give?

bcfc1710:

Damo_hall:

bcfc1710:
Double time Sunday’s.

I earnt £374 on one bank holiday.

Radar19:

cypry0:

Class 2, night trunking? Give?

Its for a technical courier company, take the knackerd stuff up bring the new stuff back :slight_smile:

Radar19:

bcfc1710:

Damo_hall:

bcfc1710:
Double time Sunday’s.

Quality! For once I’m hoping to work Boxing Day and New Years day!

bcfc1710:

Radar19:

bcfc1710:

Damo_hall:

bcfc1710:
Double time Sunday’s.

Quality! For once I’m hoping to work Boxing Day and New Years day!

I start for the same company if my guess is correct this monday!

Keeping my fingers crossed im working every bank holiday of the year i will be jumping out of bed them mornings!

Just working it out did you do about 13 hours to get that? Are you on shop deliveries?

Enough not to bother with class1

They gave us a 27k contract for a 48 hour week with overtime at £16 but we are based close to London and it’s a proper crap job, they can’t keep a hold of their drivers.

we are on £8.50 an hour for the first 8 hrs
weekday overtime at time and a third
saturday are paid at time and a half for the first four hours then on to double time
sundays are paid at double time
bank holiday we haggle on the rate

30k a year for 48 hr week and 5 nights a week … 7 drops a night

31K for 30 drops a day and absolutely busting a gut. No equipment and ridiculous deadlines, clueless route planners and managers. Still, mustn’t grumble.