What's wrong with this picture?

I just can’t figure it out!

Tyres Dirty ■■?

Flat at the bottom!!! :open_mouth:

Stud markers have fell out with each other ?

Goldfinger:
Flat at the bottom!!! :open_mouth:

lol :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

martinviking:
Stud markers have fell out with each other ?

Added to the stain going out from the wheel studs you might want to check the wheel nuts are tight. Had a puncture/wheel off recently? Steering axle?

Not my wheel by the way!

Some comedian has moved all the wheel nut indicators for a joke, crack on drive…

wrighty:
Some comedian has moved all the wheel nut indicators for a joke, crack on drive…

Who ■■■■■■ on your cornflakes this morning?

What’s wrong with the picture? Bad positioning of central subject matter. See me after school…

Hammy747:

wrighty:

It’s called sarcasm, obviously wasted on you.

Well it’s got me beat, tyre looks flat if anything but wheel nut markers are all present so what’s the problem ?

wrighty:

Hammy747:

wrighty:

It’s called sarcasm, obviously wasted on you.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :sunglasses:

The problem is obvious for all to see.

Pale blue with bright yellow. Its SO last season darling.

Pull all the sloppy dairy lee triangles off and crack on :unamused:

Hammey747 I don’t know about the picture but your comment at the bottom about the orange reminded me of the time I was joining the M5 at the alomondsbury junc as I went up the slip peeling a Satsuma (after all it was Christmas) I came level with a police car travelling at the same speed and he of course had a birds eye view. but after a chat on the hard shoulder he had the spirit of Christmas and bade me farewell with just a bit of advice.

Looks fine to me. Where’s the keys.

Bandvulc tires, very wrong

Hotel Magnum.

Should have kept your eyes ’ peeled '.

Sorry…i will get my coat.

There’s just a wheel where’s the rest of the truck at :open_mouth: