What's wrong with this picture?

The colours clash

James the cat:
What’s wrong with the picture? Bad positioning of central subject matter. See me after school…

Sod that, he’s completely ignored the rule of thirds!

Can you not get in your cab because of that scrap wheel or something ?

The Tokyo time is 3 hours behind , is the clock battery flat :question: :grimacing:

Its scary to note that to date that no one has noticed the water marks on the wheel from the loose wheel nuts , says a great deal about todays steering wheel attendants .!!!

I bet you’re fun at parties :unamused:

shugg:
Its scary to note that to date that no one has noticed the water marks on the wheel from the loose wheel nuts , says a great deal about todays steering wheel attendants .!!!

Wiretwister mentioned it (5th reply). I’d assume most of these replies are in jest (mine was) since the defect is so obvous and the OP has clearly seen it.

you`d have to be a complete ■■■■■■■■ wit not to spot the issues :unamused:

. I’d assume most of these replies are in jest (mine was)

^^ ^^^^^ ^^^^
so i`ll go with this . ^^ :grimacing:

To be honest I’ve looked at several times and I can’t see anything wrong with it. I mean it’s well centred, the lighting is good and the focus is spot on what more do you want

i think someone has had a ■■■■ on the wheel

Should the rim be flush with the hub where the torque key bolts are!!■■ Or maybe that’s the way they are meant to be to allow warming up of the tyres without steering!■■ :wink: :laughing:

Captain Caveman 76:
since the defect is so obvous and the OP has clearly seen it.

Not obvious to me it’s got me beat !!

knight2:
To be honest I’ve looked at several times and I can’t see anything wrong with it. I mean it’s well centred, the lighting is good and the focus is spot on what more do you want

Good lighting? The outer portions of the wheel are so badly lit that the centre/hub appears not to be connected to the rim! Simplest solution would be a tad more exposure, or better still some bounced light from a daylight reflector to fill in the shadows a bit. He could have used flash to fill-in, but it would need to be done carefully (and indirectly) to avoid casting obvious shadows of its own.

Wheel look to me like it is loose and been moving and you the rust marking indicate possible wheel movement .

Bet the wheel stud hole are u/s?
Cheers

Roymondo:

knight2:

Good lighting? The outer portions of the wheel are so badly lit that the centre/hub appears not to be connected to the rim! Simplest solution would be a tad more exposure, or better still some bounced light from a daylight reflector to fill in the shadows a bit. He could have used flash to fill-in, but it would need to be done carefully (and indirectly) to avoid casting obvious shadows of its own.

Err I wasn’t being serious, but now you mention it the subject matter ie the stud markers are well lit, but the wheel isn’t, could be done with flash but the camera would have to be lower to get the fill even.

knight2:
Err I wasn’t being serious,

[whisper]
Neither was I…
[/whisper]

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: hook line and sinker :smiley: :smiley: :unamused:

desypete:
i think someone has had a ■■■■ on the wheel

I think some are ■■■■■■■ on this thread… miserable pricks.

Hammy747:
I just can’t figure it out!

all the yellow markers should be pointed the same way.

nightline:

Hammy747:
I just can’t figure it out!

all the yellow markers should be pointed the same way.

Uh huh