What's the strangest thing you've seen on the road?

I’ve seen a group of bmx’s with the leading bmx carrying a passenger on the handlebars cycling the wrong way down the A27 dual carriage way near Worthing. Had to call that one in to the cops. They did have lights though.

I’ve seen an adison lee driver on the m23 with no lights on at night on a section of the motorway with no street lighting. Completely oblivious to mine and others attempts to alert him.

Cyclist (with lights) going the wrong way down the A329(m) in bracknell.

I’ve also seen someone on a unicycle, juggling, on the A26 between Lewes and Uckfield. Don’t expect anyone to believe me which is why I didn’t bother reporting it, but true story. If only I’d had a dashcam.

Oh and finally (non bike related) a huge black man in a white wedding dress waiting to cross at a pedestrian crossing in Eastbourne. I let him cross and he said “nice one geezer”

Is that Jimmy Carr the camp looking comedian?

An old man riding a moped while playing the trumpet in Spain, must have had a few to drink, always late at night and weaving in the road.
About 3 am, driving in France, I saw somebody in the distance, when getting nearer, it was a naked bloke standing in his wellies.
You can guess what he was doing to himself.
Lets say he was in to B & Q.

I once spotted a agency fella without cheap tacky wrap round shades,no hivis on and no flashing blue earpiece in,the unit suspension was set correct and he didnt have the unit coupling light on thru the day,that was a strange sight :grimacing:

Dozy in an undamaged truck going the right way at the right time and speed without a hi vis or phone earpiece would Never be seen …

a ‘woman’ in stockings and sussies on the a500 j16 laybay…late at night standing by ‘her’ car…lol

Yesterday I saw a human sized slice of pizza doing a jig and today I saw Spider-Man stood at the side of the road waving.

A canoe, M5 s/b on the h/s under one of the over-bridges just after M6 split

Strangest thing I have seen lately is a 2 mile stretch of the M62 with no brake lights visible.

Today, both sets of roadworks on the M1 and actual workmen working :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Actrosman:
A canoe, M5 s/b on the h/s under one of the over-bridges just after M6 split

As a member of the canoe club I can confirm this happens often. Although it’s technically banned on motorways.

tango boy:
Today, both sets of roadworks on the M1 and actual workmen working :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Photos or it never happened

tango boy:

Pelmet tassels in tango boys field of view?

3 wheeler:
Dozy in an undamaged truck going the right way at the right time and speed without a hi vis or phone earpiece would Never be seen …

The dozy stuff is getting to be tedious, just like the stobart stuff and the agency driver crap, so can we move on??

tango boy:

Yes, those tassels, you win!!!

thumbsnap.com/s/0kHTqwUW.jpg

That is awesome, Jimmy Carr is funny as ■■■■.

Ched:
I’ve seen a group of bmx’s with the leading bmx carrying a passenger on the handlebars

I’ve seen them as well :wink:

THATS THEM!