What's the longest you ever watched a luke Vernon video?

spike78:

toonsy:

spike78:
Oooooow since we are now slating you tube legends can we please have a go at Luke C in a Hgv… Please :smiling_imp:

And Mods I am not insiting hatred… I see it more as a team building exercise, a topic we can all take pleasure in agreeing on.

I don’t think there’s any need to “have a go” at anyone. If they want to make videos what’s wrong with that? Nobody is forced to sit and watch them so if its not your flavour then move on with life. I’ll certainly not castigate anyone for doing something that firstly isn’t hurting anyone, secondly has no impact on my life whatsoever and thirdly also something that I woukdnt be able to do.

Bloody do gooder :wink:

It was remarkably level headed of me for once :laughing:

If someone I knew was thinking about going driving, I would recommend looking at some of Luke’s stuff. I would also say looks at Trucker Jay, so you know what idiots are out there too.
No offence intended, but it ain’t my cup of tea, however much better than anything else I’ve seen.
But if a “young slip of a lad” appealed to an oldie like me, that would be cause for worry!

toonsy:

spike78:

toonsy:

spike78:
Oooooow since we are now slating you tube legends can we please have a go at Luke C in a Hgv… Please :smiling_imp:

And Mods I am not insiting hatred… I see it more as a team building exercise, a topic we can all take pleasure in agreeing on.

I don’t think there’s any need to “have a go” at anyone. If they want to make videos what’s wrong with that? Nobody is forced to sit and watch them so if its not your flavour then move on with life. I’ll certainly not castigate anyone for doing something that firstly isn’t hurting anyone, secondly has no impact on my life whatsoever and thirdly also something that I woukdnt be able to do.

Bloody do gooder :wink:

It was remarkably level headed of me for once :laughing:

Mellowing with old age :stuck_out_tongue:

Franglais:
If someone I knew was thinking about going driving, I would recommend looking at some of Luke’s stuff. I would also say looks at Trucker Jay, so you know what idiots are out there too.
No offence intended, but it ain’t my cup of tea, however much better than anything else I’ve seen.
But if a “young slip of a lad” appealed to an oldie like me, that would be cause for worry!

Be careful frangy…

Fastafox will be along in a minute to defend trucker Jay before having a little cry about it :cry:

I used to enjoy the in cab cooking vids, never did it myself due to the lingering smell etc but nonetheless very interesting. There’s of course many doing trucking related vlogs now, the ones I’m drawn to are Patrick 7784 the Sitra bulk silo dvr and Lieven op vielen (Life on wheels), a couple of guys from Hartog Transport from Moerdijk putting up very informative vlogs from trips NL to typically Italy and southern France, worth a look.

What a snide post, clearly hoping for a pile on regarding Luke’s Videos. Luke for what I’ve seen & read is clearly a decent guy with a huge amount of experience in this industry & has been through a horrendous time recently. Clearly not achieved what he wanted this post to.

There’s an old saying, something along the lines of : “if you don’t have anything good to say about someone, say nothing at all.”

I usually fail spectacularly at this, but for this thread I’ll make an exception.

I was just wondering if the vintage Doctors bag and suitcase in the background actually belongs to Carryfast or more sinister and a morbid thought, is Sir Geoffrey inside there and in little bits as Nielsen like using his chopper ?
Your missing in action CF post was designed to distract attention from your dastardly crime .
And Berty is a witness but will crack up under cross examination at the trial.

mjallby:
What a snide post, clearly hoping for a pile on regarding Luke’s Videos. Luke for what I’ve seen & read is clearly a decent guy with a huge amount of experience in this industry & has been through a horrendous time recently. Clearly not achieved what he wanted this post to.

Poor TruckDriverBen didn’t really judge that one well did he! In the opposite to what he clearly wanted its made me smile so thanks to him!

Tarmaceater:
I was just wondering if the vintage Doctors bag and suitcase in the background actually belongs to Carryfast or more sinister and a morbid thought, is Sir Geoffrey inside there and in little bits as Nielsen like using his chopper ?
Your missing in action CF post was designed to distract attention from your dastardly crime .
And Berty is a witness but will crack up under cross examination at the trial.

:smiley: I think it’s probably best I say nothing at this time. :smiley: :smiley:

If that’s the case then I call upon a reliable and trustworthy worthy prosecution expert Doctor Hawley Harvey Crippen to submit expert evidence in the case against you Sir, you have the right to remain silent but everything you do say , will be given in evidence and may harm your defence in court for the charges of man slaughter of Sir Geoffrey under the grounds of temporary insanity and not being in control of your actions.

I suggest that you plead guilty to all the charges but in your defence mitigation you could go down the automatism route but if you lose the case , there’s the two thirds gone in sentencing for immediate custody at HMP Berwyn and you definitely won’t want the beak to send you to HMP Dartmoor or HMP Isle of Wight .
For the Old Bailey court house there is an under ground tunnel linking the courts to the prison designated to stop IRA trials from being hampered or offenders being taken away by their mates as in the film Patriot Games with the excellent Sean Bean and Harrison Ford.

And ANPR cameras were put surrounding London on the M25 as the Government had threats that the IRA would use trucks as bombs to hit the capital.
Not much use if cloned the number plates with a truck full of fertiliser .

Oh my that looks stressful! Thank you kindly for the information!

Reading the last few posts I’m beginning to think the forum is infested with kids, no wonder drivers are treated the way they are reading some of this ■■■■■■

:smiley:

Never one to let an opportunity to promote myself go by enjoy as I get hot under the collar about our friends in Swansea. Attention Seeker? Who, moi? Happy viewing/head shaking/swearing/anger youtu.be/1R8LAEHlZVY

Grumpy_old_trucker:
Reading the last few posts I’m beginning to think the forum is infested with kids, no wonder drivers are treated the way they are reading some of this [zb]!

Pic there for number one superfan

youtube.com/watch?v=CIFeFs6K1DA&t=400s :sunglasses:

Grumpy_old_trucker:
Reading the last few posts I’m beginning to think the forum is infested with kids, no wonder drivers are treated the way they are reading some of this [zb]!

Go and ■■■■ on a Worthers Original. It will make you feel better ! :laughing:

switchlogic:
Well, it’s safe to say this thread didn’t go in the direction TruckDriverBen was trying to steer it :smiley:

Thanks for kind comments all and thanks for the promotion TruckDriverBen. Always good to get ones name out there.

Always really enjoyed your videos. Well, Sir Bertie’s. Nice of you to appear in them from time to time Luke. Don’t push in too much though and cramp Bertie’s style.

“I hate the Germans”. Where’re my pork chops you ■■■■ wallop?" Etc…[emoji23][emoji106][emoji106]

On a serious note, some great tips and witty observations… Keep 'em coming.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Truckulent:

switchlogic:
Well, it’s safe to say this thread didn’t go in the direction TruckDriverBen was trying to steer it :smiley:

Thanks for kind comments all and thanks for the promotion TruckDriverBen. Always good to get ones name out there.

Always really enjoyed your videos. Well, Sir Bertie’s. Nice of you to appear in them from time to time Luke. Don’t push in too much though and cramp Bertie’s style.

“I hate the Germans”. Where’re my pork chops you ■■■■ wallop?" Etc…[emoji23][emoji106][emoji106]

On a serious note, some great tips and witty observations… Keep 'em coming.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Sir Bertie says ‘tell that arse licker to f…. off and take the rest of the Trucknet morons with you.

From the horses mouth