What's the longest you ever watched a luke Vernon video?

I never knew Berty swore , that’s changed my opinion a lot .

mjallby:
What a snide post, clearly hoping for a pile on regarding Luke’s Videos. Luke for what I’ve seen & read is clearly a decent guy with a huge amount of experience in this industry & has been through a horrendous time recently. Clearly not achieved what he wanted this post to.

Cheques in the post :wink:

I’ve watched most of Luke’s videos till the end and he comes across as a decent bloke that doesn’t take himself too seriously.
Trying to compare his videos to the “road legends “ is like comparing Real Madrid to Northfleet fc.
The guy has probably done more miles in reverse than the “legends” have done going forward combined.
Obviously the real star of the show is Sir Bertie but Luke’s trips all over Europe are always interesting

switchlogic:

mjallby:
What a snide post, clearly hoping for a pile on regarding Luke’s Videos. Luke for what I’ve seen & read is clearly a decent guy with a huge amount of experience in this industry & has been through a horrendous time recently. Clearly not achieved what he wanted this post to.

Cheques in the post :wink:

That’s the second most common lie told, worldwide. :wink:

switchlogic:

Truckulent:

switchlogic:
Well, it’s safe to say this thread didn’t go in the direction TruckDriverBen was trying to steer it :smiley:

Thanks for kind comments all and thanks for the promotion TruckDriverBen. Always good to get ones name out there.

Always really enjoyed your videos. Well, Sir Bertie’s. Nice of you to appear in them from time to time Luke. Don’t push in too much though and cramp Bertie’s style.

“I hate the Germans”. Where’re my pork chops you ■■■■ wallop?" Etc…[emoji23][emoji106][emoji106]

On a serious note, some great tips and witty observations… Keep 'em coming.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Sir Bertie says ‘tell that arse licker to f…. off and take the rest of the Trucknet morons with you.

From the horses mouth

I say Bertie Old Boy… Calm yourself!! Those pork chops must’ve gone to your bonce!!

[emoji41]

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Thank you for the kind comments all!

Luke can you stop commenting on bad driving videos on fb cheers

TruckDriverBen:

Luke, you have really rattled Ben’s cage lol…

Just give me the nod and I will send the boys over to sort him out :smiling_imp:

spike78:

TruckDriverBen:

Luke, you have really rattled Ben’s cage lol…

Just give me the nod and I will send the boys over to sort him out :smiling_imp:

I quite like taking the ■■■■ but on one I commented on late last night sure did set the idiots off!

Ok a video of a police car ramming a car it was chasing to stop it. Doesn’t matter how silly you make it someone always falls for it

TruckDriverBen:

Also nice of you to politely ask for something after trying to engineer an abuse pile on on Trucknet. So no, to be honest I won’t stop commenting on bad driving videos. I may actually comment on many more I wouldn’t have before tho. Have a lovely day TDB

switchlogic:

TruckDriverBen:

Also nice of you to politely ask for something after trying to engineer an abuse pile on on Trucknet. So no, to be honest I won’t stop commenting on bad driving videos. I may actually comment on many more I wouldn’t have before tho. Have a lovely day TDB

I think Ben is just grumpy cos he stayed up late on a school night… Hopefully he manages to stay awake through his double maths lesson today :laughing:

Hey luke, i dont hate you or wasnt tryna stir up ■■■ on here but i told you many times on prev thread about your videos there too long, only try look out for you i want you to hit the big figure on subs :slight_smile:

I have watched a couple of your videos and think your a decent lad, whom would help out a noobie if one was struggling.

TruckDriverBen:
Hey luke, i dont hate you or wasnt tryna stir up ■■■ on here but i told you many times on prev thread about your videos there too long, only try look out for you i want you to hit the big figure on subs :slight_smile:

I have watched a couple of your videos and think your a decent lad, whom would help out a noobie if one was struggling.

:unamused: Nice climb down. Too long? Well I’ll never be able to get them under six seconds to satisfy you so I suggest we go our separate ways. God bless

TruckDriverBen:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Well Ben - that didn’t go as planned did it ?

Do the decent thing , man up and apolggise to Luke for trying to stir it up .

Once you clean the egg off your face that is .

I’ve been driving 25 years and I watched a lot of Lukes videos and learned a lot from them . The in cab cooking ones are great and some of the trips round Europe are very informative and of course Bertie’s opinion is really the only one that matters . I’d rather watch Lukes videos than some of the “trucking legends” that quite frankly don’t know their ■■■ from their elbow.

Not being good with computers I’ve been trying to get my son/daughter to help but so far no luck.
Cant say I expected the first time I was talked down to like an elderly person to happen for first time when I’m 43 but here we are….

Thanks for nice comments all. Makes this boggle eye weirdo smile.

I enjoy lukes videos especially the cooking in the cab ones. Ned kellys are also a decent watch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mark1284:
I enjoy lukes videos especially the cooking in the cab ones. Ned kellys are also a decent watch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I completely agree pal, Luke’s videos, are very entertaining and unlike a lot of so called YouTube stars they are also very informative and helpful, he’s actually genuinely trying to help people, not just get views and be all “me me me”.

Never seen any of Ned Kelly’s, but will take a look tonight, on your recommendation.

Thanks chaps! Just uploaded the last of 4 episodes of a Aberdeen - Cornwall trip I did in 2019 for Broughtons. Just for TruckDriver It Should Be Less Than 10 Minutes Long Ben this one is rather big at 45 minutes!

lorry-driver.com/2021/06/tru … y.html?m=1

20C1DE4A-1D2F-4A9F-B56B-6A5FF53B187F.jpeg

danalex84:
[very informative and helpful, he’s actually genuinely trying to help people, not just get views and be all “me me me”

Thank you I’m so glad that’s how it comes across as being able to help people in some small way is the main reason I do it. I got lots of help and advice from Dad and other lorry drivers when I started out so I’m just giving some back.