What's the longest you ever watched a luke Vernon video?

He was funny until the remainiac guff took over his videos
Then he lost 15k subs haha :laughing:

Is Bertie a Q.C ?

Beetlejuice:

1. Where did it do that? My videos have always been mostly free of politics. Unless you got upset by an EU flag behind me as I know you delicate snowflakes can get very upset by. Apologies.

2. When did I lose 15k subs?! You seem rather confused. Itā€™s understandable, you appear elderly.

Tarmaceater:
Is Bertie a Q.C ?

So he tells me. Iā€™m unconvinced

Please could you kindly give me Berties license to practice identification number and the date of passing the bar exam ?

Iā€™ve watched most of Lukes videos to the end, enjoyed most of the content covered , I donā€™t agree with all his views on politics , every body is allowed to have his/her own opinion . If youā€™re a new starter watch his videos , no bull and to the point on how to go trucking . Iā€™ve been trucking since 1983 and still learning :smiley:

Beetlejuice:

I do love how people seem to think they can just pump out nonsense and not be made to look stupid by the actual factsā€¦ā€¦

Fact is Iā€™ve never been driven by numbers, itā€™s why many of the others who started years later than me have much bigger followings. And good for them, I love all the different people doing it now. Their videos are usually better made and much more slick than mine, slick could never be used to describe what I pump out!

As others have pointed out Iā€™ve never been a ā€˜look at me Iā€™m greatā€™ type. Weā€™re all just morons bumbling around in the dark is my attitude and if I can make some smile or help in some way that makes me very happy. Itā€™s hilarious how many people whoā€™ve never seen more than ten seconds of a video come out with the ā€˜heā€™s full of himselfā€™ or ā€˜he thinks heā€™s someone specialā€™ guff, as nothing could be further than truth. I just have an incredibly wide industry knowledge from changing jobs around so much, itā€™s not anything that no one else could do and Iā€™m far from special. I just enjoy talking to camera.

After the accident and over last 18 months the online communities I created and others Iā€™m a part of (like here) have been the saviour of my mental health, so thank you, thank you from bottom of my heart*

*My heart that fixed itself. When Iā€™m got check on my leaky heart valve in hospital yesterday and itā€™s seemingly gone away

I did notice a substantial change in your writing style after the accident, not being funny mate but I know about brain damage after a drunk lady knocked me off my motorcycle.

Your heart valves gone away? Iā€™d have a word with Bertie, those things fetch a good price on evilbay!

Tarmaceater:
I did notice a substantial change in your writing style after the accident, not being funny mate but I know about brain damage after a drunk lady knocked me off my motorcycle.

Partly itā€™s because I have less patience with idiots but also enjoying it all in a way I never used to. We often all get so hot under the collar here and on other sites but when i nearly died it brings into stark focus how in the grand scheme of things itā€™s all ultimately meaningless! Never got too bothered by people throwing insults and whatnot around but now it is hilariously silly! Save your effort chaps, Iā€™m not important enough to take up space in the brains of people who dislike me. Use your mind for positivity. Instead of trying in vain to abuse me on my channel go to one you are a fan of and let them know youā€™re a fan and what they do that you enjoy.

Instead of trying to take me down lift up those you like. Much more constructive & positive to go through life because one day itā€™ll end, and youā€™ll probably not know it beforehand. Better to have a mind filled with positivity at the end. You donā€™t want to die filled with negativity

Iā€™m guessing heā€™s not the bell end who used to drive a rigid, and would film all the things that happened in his working day where heā€™d have a near miss or hit someone and it was always their fault even though it was obvious WAAAAY before it happened what was going to happen if he continued, which he did?

Never understood that, the plum was literally putting up Youtube videos giving reasons why he should get the sack and why nobody should ever employ him.

For anyone bored enough to watch youtube Deady2012 is hilarious ,have a look at this lunatics content hahaa

He does food vlogs well eating mainly :laughing:

switchlogic:

Beetlejuice:

I do love how people seem to think they can just pump out nonsense and not be made to look stupid by the actual factsā€¦ā€¦

Fact is Iā€™ve never been driven by numbers, itā€™s why many of the others who started years later than me have much bigger followings. And good for them, I love all the different people doing it now. Their videos are usually better made and much more slick than mine, slick could never be used to describe what I pump out!

As others have pointed out Iā€™ve never been a ā€˜look at me Iā€™m greatā€™ type. Weā€™re all just morons bumbling around in the dark is my attitude and if I can make some smile or help in some way that makes me very happy. Itā€™s hilarious how many people whoā€™ve never seen more than ten seconds of a video come out with the ā€˜heā€™s full of himselfā€™ or ā€˜he thinks heā€™s someone specialā€™ guff, as nothing could be further than truth. I just have an incredibly wide industry knowledge from changing jobs around so much, itā€™s not anything that no one else could do and Iā€™m far from special. I just enjoy talking to camera.

After the accident and over last 18 months the online communities I created and others Iā€™m a part of (like here) have been the saviour of my mental health, so thank you, thank you from bottom of my heart*

*My heart that fixed itself. When Iā€™m got check on my leaky heart valve in hospital yesterday and itā€™s seemingly gone away

No problem pal just giving my opinion,take it easy and get some help for that mental health it effects us all know n then.

Conor:
Iā€™m guessing heā€™s not the bell end who used to drive a rigid, and would film all the things that happened in his working day where heā€™d have a near miss or hit someone and it was always their fault even though it was obvious WAAAAY before it happened what was going to happen if he continued, which he did?

Never understood that, the plum was literally putting up Youtube videos giving reasons why he should get the sack and why nobody should ever employ him.

I believe youā€™re on about Trucker Jay.

Trucker Jay is an absolute Muppet, drives with a high visibility vest and crosses his arms over the steering wheel and never in the position as recommended by advanced drivers and police drivers.

Oooooow since we are now slating you tube legends can we please have a go at Luke C in a Hgvā€¦ Please :smiling_imp:ā€¦

And Mods I am not insiting hatredā€¦ I see it more as a team building exercise, a topic we can all take pleasure in agreeing on.

I watch Lukes videos, as he has said himself, not particularly slick or refined, sound quality can be a bit dodgy too. But, the content from around Europe is far more interesting than some muppet up and down the M6 every episode even if they do it in glorious 4k with 4 different cameras, a lighting rig and a wireless microphone.
If only he would let his more learned co-host take over the commentary, Sir Bertie is much more entertaining :laughing:

The other guy I used to watch was Daniel Scott, on for KB Events doing tour work round Europe, but obviously he has been very quiet lately.

Who actually wants to watch people doing stuff and going up and down motorways that you pretty much do yourself day in, day out?

spike78:
Oooooow since we are now slating you tube legends can we please have a go at Luke C in a Hgvā€¦ Please :smiling_imp:ā€¦

And Mods I am not insiting hatredā€¦ I see it more as a team building exercise, a topic we can all take pleasure in agreeing on.

I donā€™t think thereā€™s any need to ā€œhave a goā€ at anyone. If they want to make videos whatā€™s wrong with that? Nobody is forced to sit and watch them so if its not your flavour then move on with life. Iā€™ll certainly not castigate anyone for doing something that firstly isnā€™t hurting anyone, secondly has no impact on my life whatsoever and thirdly also something that I woukdnt be able to do.

Fuzrat:
If only he would let his more learned co-host take over the commentary, Sir Bertie is much more entertaining :laughing:

Funnily enough it was our annual general meeting today and that topic was raised. Negotiations are ongoing is all I can say at this time

Enjoy my glorious gormless moon face

toonsy:

spike78:

I donā€™t think thereā€™s any need to ā€œhave a goā€ at anyone. If they want to make videos whatā€™s wrong with that? Nobody is forced to sit and watch them so if its not your flavour then move on with life. Iā€™ll certainly not castigate anyone for doing something that firstly isnā€™t hurting anyone, secondly has no impact on my life whatsoever and thirdly also something that I woukdnt be able to do.

Bloody do gooder :wink: