Whats the best truck?

what’s the best truck on the road at the moment? i just carnt make my mind up out of Scania and Volvo?
I do like Daf aswell, they are not a bad truck. The 105 are nice but as soon as i get in a topline i just want one. The volvo look really nice and drive very well also a good truck. but there is somthing about scania i just carnt work out.
May be i have already decided.
But what do you think ■■?

I think it’s “horses for courses” really. Everyone is an individual and people will all have their own opinion of what they like.

It really just boils down to what you’re looking for out of the truck…some are better on fuel, but have smaller cabs, some have brilliant cabs but have downfalls in other ares etc etc etc…

Personally, I think I like Volvo’s best but maybe that’s just 'cos I drive one!

I was recently lucky enough to drive all the current crop of top of the range tractor units on the market & IMHO the Volvo FH with I-shift is the nicest to drive, but if I was spending weeks away on the continent it would have to be the SSC XF105 or the New Magnum, HUGE cab, loads of storage & a Volvo driveline, nice…

DAF 105 best cab, volvo i shift a pleasure to drive and i own a scania cos nothing else floats my boat. Don’t like mercsor rhinos and can’t comment on iveco or man. So if you like the scania then thats the one :sunglasses:

MP2 Actros. Threyre like a 4 series topline only without the gammy seats and clutch and steering and brakes etc etc

Best Truck as I’ve already stated is the MERCEDES ACTROS SUPERSPACE 2546.
Alright!!! :unamused:
now,lets hear no more about it :wink: :laughing:

SCANIA!!! NOW LEAVE ORF!!!

Ya just like i thought SCANIA!!! top truck cant beat them. there are some good truck out there like daf volvo etc, scania are top. lot of you out there like em.

STEADYEDDIE:
what’s the best truck on the road at the moment? i just carnt make my mind up out of Scania and Volvo?
I do like Daf aswell, they are not a bad truck. The 105 are nice but as soon as i get in a topline i just want one. The volvo look really nice and drive very well also a good truck. but there is somthing about scania i just carnt work out.
May be i have already decided.
But what do you think ■■?

Got 2 be a DAF XF space cab 480 has plenty of grunt,the daf retarder works well with the as tronic gearbox

My Renault Premium 450 is the best and that’s that. :laughing:

wouldnt get out of bed to drive a reno

How long is a piece of string… :question: :question: :question: :question: :question: :question:

Love the Daf 105 but the boss wont let me have one :cry: :cry: :frowning:

It’s a funny thing, i heard of a guy the other day that traded in his 85 DAF space cab for a new 450 rhino premium. His comment was he’d never look at another DAF! Not the kind of talk of a sane man :laughing:

MR VAIN:
It’s a funny thing, i heard of a guy the other day that traded in his 85 DAF space cab for a new 450 rhino premium. His comment was he’d never look at another DAF! Not the kind of talk of a sane man :laughing:

Id have the renault :arrow_right:

for me its a MAN but then im a sad git
turned down a brand new daf xf105 3 weeks ago to keep my 5 year 1 month old tga xxl IMHO its a nice bright cab big windscrean plenty of storage thou i did quiet like the bed in the daf

Steve-o:
My Renault Premium 450 is the best and that’s that. :laughing:

you want to stop takin the drugs steve-o :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: reno heap of ■■■■■■

at the moment i drive either volvo fh 480 , scania r 420 oe m.a.n xl 430 .

but eventually well be all volvo , a sad day , nice trucks but not a patch on the scanias to drive i.m.o.h.o

the renault premium aint a bad truck i really like the new one i drive an r-series scanny its a good truck but not as good as the 4 series scanny.there isnt really a bad truck on the market today its all down to personal preferance.as for the premium you dont see many broke down and look how many there are on the road.

It’s obvious really

It’s gotta be the one with Happy Chappy as a bumper ornament.