Whats the best truck?

MADBAZ:
It’s obvious really

It’s gotta be the one with Happy Chappy as a bumper ornament.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

i love the sarcasm

Carl:
the renault premium aint a bad truck i really like the new one i drive an r-series scanny its a good truck but not as good as the 4 series scanny.there isnt really a bad truck on the market today its all down to personal preferance.as for the premium you dont see many broke down and look how many there are on the road.

I reckon that sums this up nicely!

The debate these days seems to be about features more than overall quality. For instance, I recently drove a 26 ton Scania 114 - and I LOVED the acceleration (380 horsepower a great help here) and was well impressed with the engine brake. Good comfortable seating position - but I LOATHED that awful 3 over 3 range change gearbox - even though I did like the splitter :exclamation:

I’m sure that every other truck I drive during my lifetime will have some annoying feature or other.

i like scanias myself.
i drove one with the 380 last year.
it was with a 33ft tipping trailer.
it was sad going around with 29 tonne in the trl.
operating at 44 tonne gross.
i would rather have a premium doing this than a 114 scania.
it died a death on the first sniff of a hill.
now if it were a 143 with the 460.
thats a different story.
i drove one of these for years and they must be the best scania ever in my opinion and 4 and a half million irish cant be wrong.

listen to me scanny are just top truck and there is nothing else better. unless you like american truck’s and they are mint. i would love to drive one. what do you think?

hi all i reckon the scania is comfortable but i would sooner have the stralis plenty off storage and they pull well.[/img]

Ford Cargo is the best, straight six gearbox, and 350 V8 cracking truck!

THE BEST IS OF COURSE

A FORD TRANS CONTINENTAL;

with, the ■■■■■■■ engine, rockwell

rear end, and the Fuller road ranger gearbox

okay it has to have the electrics worked on
however it is still a truck which beats many
of the so called beter models, even now,

i wonder if scania bring out a differant style■■?

ive just been looking at the new magnum on renaults website and it looks a nice bit of kit it doesnt matter what the badge on the front says anymoor if its comfy to drive and enough room in the cab for what you need its the best truck.i had ago about the stralis winning the driver survey at truckfest but after having a good look round one ive had to eat humble pie its actually a very good truck :wink:

renaults and iveco are just cheap and cheerfull truck. a 3 year truck. ya they are not a bad truck but just dont last that long not like volvos , scanny’s…

id be perfectly happy with one of these

daf xf without a doubt.

scania 143 450 best truck ever made :smiley: :smiley: any scania V8 will do me.
i like the FH16 to :smiley: power it rocks :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

had M A N 430 for 4 years then a 500 scania now bacK to a 480 M A N MAN WINS EVERYTIME