Whats the best truck to drive?

the above image is MY USE ONLY and is copy righted to me so pls dont use it on another website although anyone wishing to add it to there personal colection on there own computer is wellcome to

Rob K:

alix776:
no rob its a 124 470

You’ll have little V8 Karl drooling over that :laughing:

:smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: Nah, it doesn’t say Ireland on it! :laughing:

Thats a very nice truck alix, you are a lucky man :slight_smile:

Ignore all this lot Margate, get an Atki! :laughing: :sunglasses:

alix776:
the above image is MY USE ONLY and is copy righted to me so pls dont use it on another website although anyone wishing to add it to there personal colection on there own computer is wellcome to

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

LOL @ mal… :wink:

Has to be Scania topline for me every time, I like large bunks!!

385 twingo… but failing that ill have an fh.... scanias look nice but volvos beat em hands down for comfort/legroom etc

Ignore all this lot Margate, get an Atki!

you mean an iveco mal :laughing: :wink:

i like my bad back so it has to be a scania :blush: :unamused:

give me a nice daf xf with all the toys and kickin sound system to bomb the boy racers out

peace

jon

Scania 143 :wink:

:laughing: 3 weeks ago I got a brand new shiny MAN XXL 460 and its great. Amazing amount of space and storage, better than my old FH16 Globetrotter XL and I thought that was the muts nuts. The Comfort shift is superb, if you get to drive one make sure you have a pair of sunglasses :sunglasses: as the windscreen is huge. :wink:

The best Scania I ever drove,when Scania used to make good trucks!

Nice one Keith, were you Mont Blanc bound when that was taken? I used to have a 112, not with the high roof like that, it was a good truck and it got me started as an OD.

Yup,Mont Blanc bound.Chamonix,just before the last few bends.

Thanks for the info Neil,I signed up for a year,same as you :wink:

Given the choice, for a long distance truck, I would go for a DAF XF SSC 470+. The Magnum is, I believe, a good truck to live and work in, but as I’ve never done a shift in one I can’t say .

The view from the drivers seat,same Scania.

A’int no stopping me now :unamused: :unamused:

You might want to make those bmp files jpg’s otherwise we will be here all night waiting for them to load, even on broadband :open_mouth:

Cracking pic Keith and exactly what Rob K requested the other week, the climb to the Blanc and as a bonus he can just see the down road at the extreme right of the pic.

In that case then Neil,here’s a pic from the Italian side driving through Courmeyeur early in the morning just for Rob.

im leaving myself open to ridicule here but,
i’ve had a stralis on demo all week and to be honest i could not fault it!
auto gearbox was amazing!
the engine brake was very clever also.
imho, there was more storage than my topline!
the table set-up was excellent!
lots more space to move around than my topline
like i said i could’nt fault it
it is seriously on my list of options to buy!

cheers
paul