What would you do ?

Tuesday’s euro millions jackpot is £106 million … So as the name says , what would you do ?

106 quid what’s ■■■■■■■ point ?

£106 is more than a days wage for me so I would be happy winning that lol

I’d buy Trucknetuk and get rid of all the stupid people…wait a minute, might be a bit quiet then!

Lie on my arm to make it numb and ■■■■ myself silly, then get pished.

44 Tonne Ton:
I’d buy Trucknetuk and get rid of all the stupid people…wait a minute, might be a bit quiet then!

You could have your own Daily Mail love-in board :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Who would be the first to buy a fh16 just to go and do their weekly shop ? Lol

Whirlwind:

44 Tonne Ton:

You could have your own Daily Mail love-in board :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Your the first one out the door! :stuck_out_tongue: :grimacing:

emigrate!

44 Tonne Ton:

Whirlwind:

44 Tonne Ton:

Your the first one out the door! :stuck_out_tongue: :grimacing:

/crushed
That means i will have to buy the daily fascist for myself now :open_mouth:

Buy land and property.The banks and other investments aren’t safe anymore.

Emigrate as fast as possible . . .

It would change me at all, I’d still be a tight fisted miserably git.

I would buy 10 trucks and get Royal Mail managers to run them until it was all gone.

I’d be dead within a week from drugs, drink and hookers!

buy a cardiac unit to bump start my heart

Ermm, Emigrate, set up a company in France/Benelux or maybe eastern Europe which would be a place to officially operate from, but employ English drivers, should then be better able to compete with the flipflop brigade and actually turn a profit would be a good start

Head to the airport, dump my car and then see where the next flight is going to and go there.

when i got back id go by a few new cars and a truck

Get a ■■■■ reduction. :wink:

bigvern1:
Get a ■■■■ reduction. :wink:

That Op is very popular in THAILAND… to become a Ladyboy… :smiley: