What is your favourite road?

To start i will add Southampton to Ringwood via the New Forest with a bite to eat in Avonheath truckstop.
The road from the M1 to Bedford on the newish twin track and the road to Newark from the motorway.
Exeter to Penzance is a scenic drive.
The M5 exit to Bideford passing Tiverton.
The A75 from the M6 to Dumfries and Stranear.
Swindon to Oxford on the A420.
Most routes in Scotland.
The Valleys of Wales.
The Peak District and the Woodhead Pass.

The road home.

Almeria to Gibraltar hogging the coast line all the way.

toby1234abc:
To start i will add Southampton to Ringwood via the New Forest with a bite to eat in Avonheath truckstop.

+1 for that one.

My fav is Aberystwyth to Welshpool over the big hills in the middle of Wales.
Close second is the Wimborne to Cranborne “B” road…
Thirds has to be from Horton Inn to Shaftesbury, best on a bike!
Drive safe
Paul

M25 for me, I just love to be relaxed whilst everyone around me is in a state of panic, also quite fond of the A1

Circumnavigating the coast line of Wales multi dropping via Porthmadog.
The road via Coldstream in Scotland watching fly fisherman ply their trade.

theres no better road that the one leading out of the vosa stations after not getting done watching their bums dissapear into the distance.

toby1234abc:
Swindon to Oxford on the A420.

:question:
Getting stuck behind Gilhuber and Tesco wagons doing 36, old people doing 40, and for spotting Earthline lorries?

I like the A66 between Scotch Corner and Penrith, lovely rugged countryside.

UNITED ROAD, old Trafford take me Home! :grimacing:

M6 ict 19 :laughing:

B6277 from Alston to Middleton Teesdale, great road for a hoon down :smiley:

The A174 - Saltburn to Whitby, and then on to Scarborough on the A171.

I like the A69, A66, and the A483 when they are quiet :laughing:
I do like the A5 towards Snowdonia when the opportunity arises.
The Woodhead Pass is nice especially if you get the right time of day :sunglasses:

I have always liked the A1 - specially the 10 mile stretch between Alconbury to Peterboro

I like the A303 when it’s empty

Any road north of Glasgow or Edinburgh-in the Camper Van. The Isle of Man TT Course-on the Bike & most roads east of Cambridge, in the wagon because there’s very rarely any hold ups (oops ! wish I hadn’t said that !)

Anywhere past Abergavenny, towards mid Wales choose your route they are all exceptional roads in good repair, enjoyable in the truck, unbeatable on the bike.

i 35 oklahoma city to laredo :smiley:

Fosse tween Wellesbourne and Cirencester
the A9

Any road that’s clogged up with traffic, preferably less than 5mph, so I can sit back, relax, enjoy the fanny on show, take in the scenery, and get paid exactly the same as if I was doing 50mph+. :sunglasses:

Jonkopping to Mjolby