What happened?

I might be wrong, and often am, but to me the way this vehicle is positioned and the fact the cab hasn’t hit the trailer it looks like the driver was trying to make U turn.

Just before a height restriction sign, maybe so.

Foolish though. :confused:

Great.

Another tool giving the rest of us a bad name…

“Do you know where you’re going drive?”

“Yeah course Mate! Got me Sat-Nav on!”

Pillock.

He is also breaking the law.

lol bridge says 14.38-)

NAH !! He’s just been for a sneaky pee.

steptoe:
I might be wrong, and often am, but to me the way this vehicle is positioned and the fact the cab hasn’t hit the trailer it looks like the driver was trying to make U turn.

Oh dear! That’s not gone well for him! :laughing: [zb]s like that need their driving entitlements removed, permanently.

Shoshaye:
lol bridge says 14.38-)

What does 14.38 mean? 14ft and 38 inches? 14ft and 38mm? 14 point 38 inches? 14.38 metres?

Shoshaye:
lol bridge says 14.38-)

Looks like 14" 3’ to me!! And that trailer looks a lot lower than 14’ 3"

Can’t blow it up properly but if its 4.4 metres? :open_mouth: CHIPLINERS are bigger than that! :unamused: I hope it’s not OUR HAPPYSACK? :laughing: yes, and he’s breaking the law, :unamused: APPROACHING A ROUND PROHIBITIVE SIGN! :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: driver " is paul Taylor there please ? " :open_mouth:
" speaking ! " :unamused:
Driver " we’ve got a problem, CHELFORD! :bulb: "
" what’s up drive? " :sunglasses:
" we’ll just have to blag it, I missed the turning for birtles farm on the right by 200 metres and there’s a low bridge in the way ! :question: "
No probs replys paul
" I need recovering though, I’ve ditched it! " :laughing:
" WHAT? " exclaims paul :smiley:
Well I just thought I’d do a u turn paul, and the grass gave way! :open_mouth: " no probs " says paul " you’re polish, :open_mouth: just come back to CHELFORD, we’ll give you a Volvo to wreck instead! " :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:
My money’s on Wayne or jimmy! :sunglasses:

weeto:

Shoshaye:
lol bridge says 14.38-)

Looks like 14" 3’ to me!! And that trailer looks a lot lower than 14’ 3"

Trailer is 14’8

i see it is one of eddies finest… :grimacing: bet he doesnt get picked for the next series on tv… :laughing:

Godsake total embarrassment! His P45 will get home before he does!

A classic. :smiley: :smiley: :blush: :blush:

I don’t care less about Stobarts one way or the other they don’t bother me,(one of these days it will all go belly up methinks!)but some poor sod of a driver has been exposed as a bit of a bellend, can any of us say I’ve never made an “error of judgement” :cry:

splitshift:
I don’t care less about Stobarts one way or the other they don’t bother me,(one of these days it will all go belly up methinks!)but some poor sod of a driver has been exposed as a bit of a bellend, can any of us say I’ve never made an “error of judgement” :cry:

There’s an error of judgment and then there’s being a total ■■■■■ anyone who thinks in this current weather that turning your artic there wont pose a problem really shouldn’t be driving artics. :unamused:

Hiya… so you screw the rig round BUT always keep the drive wheels on the black stuff…muppet

merc0447:

Why,he’s made a mistake,as long as he learns by it,doesnt do it again I can’t see the issue .

3300John:
Hiya… so you screw the rig round BUT always keep the drive wheels on the black stuff…muppet

Could you have span it round on that road though? (only have my class 2 so haven’t a clue about driving artics)

dozy:

merc0447:

Why,he’s made a mistake,as long as he learns by it,doesnt do it again I can’t see the issue .

Totally agree… yh a bit silly not keeping the drive wheels on the tarmac but P45 is way to harsh at least he hasnt taken the bridge out no damage done just need a bit of grass seed :slight_smile: