What do you think?

What do you think about this video.

I thought that it was normal to drive on the left…
He also shouldn’t have entered the yellow box - he couldn’t see his exit was clear…
He’s on a bicycle, with a camera…
So he’s probably a ■■■■…

My attempt at a haiku :wink:

HGV didn’t look that close to me, Even if he was… Shouting “■■■■ off” angrily in front of your child, not how I would have dealt with it. Again he is another cyclist looking to provoke a reaction out of motorists, sad thing is, he will get his “provoked encounter” he is longing for, I just hope the poor kid stays safe :open_mouth:

He got what he wanted

“That is assault!!!” he cries, I was assaulted a number of times… wish it was a soft and gentle as that.

mickyblue:
He got what he wanted

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-mufRmo0GS0

At least he didn’t bring his wife and kids along

Just another melodramatic ■■■ on on a bike, it’s people like him that give all cyclists a bad name.

The lorry really wasn’t that close for the speed they were doing.

The van driver was a complete and utter ■■■.

That is all

Cyclist is a ■■■, that is all.

on the OP how the ■■ would he react with cars around ( ■■■■ )

The Sarge:
Cyclist is a ■■■, that is all.

Why? Didn’t see him do anything irrational, didn’t see him loose his temper. Why defend a man who even starts lashing out as passers by? Any other time van drivers get no end of grief, yet when a cyclist is involved people take the side of a moron angry van driver who attacks anyone he sees. Cyclists are often simply what vehicle drivers have made them.

G6Bob:
“That is assault!!!” he cries, I was assaulted a number of times… wish it was a soft and gentle as that.

mickyblue:
He got what he wanted

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-mufRmo0GS0

At least he didn’t bring his wife and kids along

A passer by said that’s assault, not the cyclist. The cyclist hardly said anything

A cycle lane is just that so everyone else should keep out, this guy weaves in and out of one to suit his own needs then complains someone is to near.
seriously needs to lose the headcam and get more road sense ,especially with a kid on the back, def was riding like he stole it rather than riding like a dad. to focused on his bike part. :frowning:

Luke, I was talking more about the original video. Altho’ in the 2nd vid that van was either doing 40+ (possible) or he pulled out in front of the van (likely IMO). Self important prick, that is all.

First video I seen nothing at all, don’t know how much space he wants. As for pointing out he has a small child it really makes you wonder if a responsible adult should be making that kinda of journey with a child picking his way through traffic. I personally think those child carriers should be for the local park.

The second video he goes looking for trouble and he gets it, both wrong the van driver more so and could have really escalated into something very serious.

I have and will give physiclist (see what I did there :laughing: ) anyway, them room but how can you give room to someone that weaves about even wobbles about the road unexpectedly? Yes we should expect the unexpected but there are limits.
I have had no end of incidents in city driving in a former life 17 years driving buses in fact in the last couple of years when driving buses I had more issues with cyclists that cars.
And yes I have even left the bus and confronted the odd cyclist and once unknown by me a traffic bobby saw the whole thing and came over and quickly told me to get back in the bus and he tore a strip of the cyclist then told me to bugger off while laughing, needless to say I did.
The point is they are always the victim because of their vulnerability, yes before some kick off there are good cyclists but to me there seems to be a hell off a lot with no respect for other road users riding two or even three abreast, not using cycle ways and general bad lane discipline with no indication of their intentions.

I vote we all carry a passenger and slap every non-complying cyclist across the head with a wet salmon as we pass them :smiley:
(Thats a joke for the TNUK stiffies :wink: :laughing: )

It`s a good job folk are not stressed, or else it could get really nasty :laughing:
Another example of what we have allowed happen to us.

att:
It`s a good job folk are not stressed, or else it could get really nasty :laughing:
Another example of what we have allowed happen to us.

I AM NOT STRESSED…I’m just still sober :laughing:

The Sarge:
Luke, I was talking more about the original video. Altho’ in the 2nd vid that van was either doing 40+ (possible) or he pulled out in front of the van (likely IMO). Self important prick, that is all.

Well he looked down the road l, did you see a van? I didn’t. Seems you’re blaming the cyslist because he’s a cyclist and anyone in a powered vehicle can do no wrong.

People on here say cyclists who have cameras are automatically tossers, yet how many truck drivers have cameras and post bullshine footage yet get no grief.

switchlogic:

The Sarge:

Well he looked down the road l, did you see a van? I didn’t. Seems you’re blaming the cyslist because he’s a cyclist and anyone in a powered vehicle can do no wrong.

People on here say cyclists who have cameras are automatically tossers, yet how many truck drivers have cameras and post bullshine footage yet get no grief.

I personally have no issue if some one posts dash cam / helmet cam (sounds wrong :laughing: ) footage as long as its either entertaining or educational, just knobs looking for a platform to shout from get my goat.