What do you think of stobart

What it says above. I’m sure some of you’s know why I started this thread

Who’s Stobart ?

Wow, nobody’s taken the bait

Excellent firm, employ a lot of people.

Got to be a good company, they are on the telly! Tackle looks good, drivers look smartly attired, pay top money and NEVER cut rates, other companies should aspire to operate the same way. :wink:

Pete.

windrush:
Got to be a good company, they are on the telly! Tackle looks good, drivers look smartly attired, pay top money and NEVER cut rates, other companies should aspire to operate the same way. :wink:

Pete.

Is there an operation available to remove your tongue from your cheek■■?

m1cks:

windrush:

Pete.

Is there an operation available to remove your tongue from your cheek■■?

Yep, booked in next Tuesday. They are removing my foot from my mouth at the same time. :blush:

Pete.

I think irish lorries is a ■■■■ womble

Someone’s mad do you brake your stobart mug or something :laughing: and I’m not saying anything bad about stobart if they were a bad company they wouldn’t be as big and yes they do have accidents but anyone running that amount of lorries would

It just seems a strange post. For those of us who don’t know why you’ve started this post, please enlighten us.

Just wounded what real drivers think of them and I know a few people on here who work for them

They seem to take alot of ■■■■ just because they are on tv and have a fan club

Most people don’t like to see success. Stobart have been successful but I think it’s the way (or perceived way) in which they’ve become successful that makes people dislike them.
Also remember that on here you are getting comments from people within the truck industry. The perception amongst the general public who wouldn’t have a clue about haulage is much different.

m1cks:
Most people don’t like to see success. Stobart have been successful but I think it’s the way (or perceived way) in which they’ve become successful that makes people dislike them.
Also remember that on here you are getting comments from people within the truck industry. The perception amongst the general public who wouldn’t have a clue about haulage is much different.

have to agree becouse there are orther big companies that don’t take as much ■■■■ just because there successful and i have to say stobart do help new drivers and i hear they are not bad to work for.

irish lorries:
Just wounded what real drivers think of them and I know a few people on here who work for them

what is a real driver?

happysack:

irish lorries:

what is a real driver?

Anyone over fifty years old. :wink:

Dave the Renegade:

happysack:

irish lorries:

what is a real driver?

I take it your 51

Dave the Renegade:

happysack:

irish lorries:

what is a real driver?

I’ll come back in a few years then. Bye.

happysack:

irish lorries:

what is a real driver?

Anyone who drives for a living like you

irish lorries:

Dave the Renegade:

happysack:

irish lorries:

what is a real driver?

I take it your 51

Yes I was a few years ago, and some. :laughing: