What do you think of stobart

Dave the Renegade:

irish lorries:

Dave the Renegade:

happysack:

irish lorries:
Just wounded what real drivers think of them and I know a few people on here who work for them

what is a real driver?

Anyone over fifty years old. :wink:

I take it your 51

Yes I was a few years ago, and some. :laughing:

That’s a real driver can’t mind what age he is :laughing: :laughing:

I like Stobarts. If it wasn’t for them people would give more ■■■■ to S&K :laughing: :wink:

irish lorries:
They seem to take alot of [zb] just because they are on tv and have a fan club

I couldn’t care a toss about them being on tv or having a fan club, it was how they used to operate with cutting haulage rates to shreds just so they could make big money on the storage that I had against them. They offered stupidly low rates on tipper work just to get them to an area they could back load from, luckily most folk saw through them at the time. Probably improved their attitude by now, I am going back 20 years + so if I am doing them an injustice so be it. :unamused: Will give them one thing though, they know how to get the public on their side and that will see that they flourish.

Pete.

Im suprised you are taking the bait wndrush,rise above it m8 ,it was only posted to get people revved up,there as been millions of posts about stobart on tnet if people havent got the general idea by now theyre not tuned in m8 :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

They have the model, of how to be a successful haulage company, or to be modern logistics.
Cheers Dave.

seth 70:
Im suprised you are taking the bait wndrush,rise above it m8 ,it was only posted to get people revved up,there as been millions of posts about stobart on tnet if people havent got the general idea by now theyre not tuned in m8 :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

Aye sorry about that Seth, Nursey was late with my medication today. :blush: Will have to give her the ‘Order of the Boot’ when she clocks on tomorrow.

Pete.

I Love them (being a spotter) in fact I’m sat in my Stobbie pyjamas now writing this.
Love the tv programme never miss it and believe every word, got the box set and have a pic of Tink & Willie on my wall. Got a weekend booked in Stobart world.
Waiting for when I can be a good enough driver to work for them, and dream of the day. I did dream of having a girlfriend or even a mate once over, but have been unsuccessful on both counts up to now :cry: … can’t for the life of me think why. So if anybody wants to join me in their green pjs for an evening watching the box set pm me. note… DEFINITELY no funny business as I am yet to have my first ■■■■■■ experience and waiting for Miss Right to come along. (although may be prepared to reconsider that last bit if Mark Dixon is on here :wink: )

robroy:
I Love them (being a spotter) in fact I’m sat in my Stobbie pyjamas now writing this.
Love the tv programme never miss it and believe every word, got the box set and have a pic of Tink & Willie on my wall. Got a weekend booked in Stobart world.
Waiting for when I can be a good enough driver to work for them, and dream of the day. I did dream of having a girlfriend or even a mate once over, but have been unsuccessful on both counts up to now :cry: … can’t for the life of me think why. So if anybody wants to join me in their green pjs for an evening watching the box set pm me. note… DEFINITELY no funny business as I am yet to have my first ■■■■■■ experience and waiting for Miss Right to come along. (although may be prepared to reconsider that last bit if Mark Dixon is on here :wink: )

here’s the right girl for you thelifeandtimesofloopylaura.blog … ddict.html and by the way I would rather drive that 164 on your photo than any stobart lorry

irish lorries:
and by the way I would rather drive that 164 on your photo than any stobart lorry

It was a Dutch spec/Dutch registered 124L 420 , drove it about 6yrs ago, it’s in my album on here if you’re interested in looking mate.
(By the way, I might just give that bird a miss :laughing: )

It would be good if they opened a depot in East Anglia. We might get into a lay-by then. Jim.

I Love the Company to bits, sat here surrounded by my collection of Stobbies model trucks,er, sorry, Lorries! If that remark does not get me sacked of Trucknet then please tell me what will. Please, oh Please, do not take that last remark to seriously, as I am sure the more sensible of you Guys & Gals out will not. It is after all, a wee P*** take.
I do at times, find it difficult to believe that, after Forty Years or more, Drivers in this Industry can still bear a grudge, and are prepared to show their disapproval towards todays Drivers for E S. even though, very many of you were not born in those days and, like most of you out there, just want to provide for their family, when E S senior drove a stave through your Industry.
I, by the way, earned my keep, by Driving Double & Single deck Buses & Coaches in those days therefore, I was aware of the changes to your Industry.
Regards
Kev.