What do you like to pull , trailer that is

What type of trailer do you like on the back of your truck and why.

i chose a fridge, because when close up to a matching unit they look the part !! especially when they r spanking clean

also chose a skelly as i used to do containers an havin a sparkly skelly behind you without a box looks the part still looks good if you get a decent looking box

but then the same goes for any trailer really,

I ticked 'em all, cos I was a lorry driver and it didn’t matter. There was no box for a flat, with or without a headboard. :slight_smile:

Nothing, I am class 2 only :smiley:

pretty poor poll, you didnt include, tankers or tippers, blowers

The only type of trailer I like to pull is an empty one or the return load cos it means I’m going home…

box means i can shove it through the wash loaded or mt :smiley:

Anything with wheels on it, I’m not proud :smiley:

Tiger.

I ticked box and other, box for security, better visibiltity (no flapping or bulging curtains or sheets) Better in strong winds, The other was for tankers, same reasons really plus you can tip yourself only down side with a tipping tank is in high winds, with the body up it causes my bottom to twitch !! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I suppose a box is good and that’s what I pull now, but I’m not really that bothered what I pull as long as I get paid for pulling it :wink:

Any thats taking me homeward bound! :sunglasses:

I actually prefer a flat! :open_mouth:

peterm:
I ticked 'em all, cos I was a lorry driver and it didn’t matter. There was no box for a flat, with or without a headboard. :slight_smile:

beattun:
pretty poor poll, you didnt include, tankers or tippers, blowers

hi
I did put other, say what please

I like a flatbed, got one on now. Easier to reverse :wink:

Yaaawwwwnnnn…zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I dont have alot of choice in what trailer i pull as we run a fleet of boxes i might get the occasional curtain sider just to break up the boredam we had a boat trailer to but its being scrapped soon i think?

I like to pull something and it isn’t a trailer

garnerlives:
I like to pull something and it isn’t a trailer

tick the other box then and do tell :stuck_out_tongue: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

When i was on the road i liked c/sider to be more specific a euroliner.With a 13 point6 euroliner on the eu work you had e/thing as long as it was only 14ft high,easy to open,boards in sides,sliding roof for top loading.Also didn,t mind a flat,didn,t mind roping and sheeting[brought up on it]and you didn,t get the same bother with the illegals hiding on your trl.
regards dave.

A nice shiny reefer

I prefer fridges,why…cos its gloves on,doors open,back on to bay and schlaffing :smiley: